Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! (927 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Where Did Abraham See Jesus? If You Know The Truth, Come And Answer! / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2019
What did Jesus mean by, "Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day, he saw it and was glad?"
When did Abraham 'see the day' of Jesus? Was it when Abraham was alive on Earth, after his death, or in our future?
John 8:56
ESV - 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.

And why did the Jews pick stones to kill Jesus when he revealed this ?

There’s no doubt Abraham saw the future day of Christ through the eyes of faith (Hebrews 11:8-13). Job prophesied in 19:25-27: “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.” Job knew of the self existing “I am”, the redeemer, that this redeemer would one day visit planet earth. Job also believed in a physical resurrection of his body and one day he would see God with his own eyes. Remember Jesus called himself I AM!

Again, Consider the account of Abraham’s meeting with Melchisedec / Melchizedek in Genesis 14:18-20 “And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.”

1. Melchizedek was “King of Salem” (location generally accepted as Jerusalem) 2. He brought bread and wine. 3. Priest of the most high God. 4. He blessed Abraham. 5. Abraham reciprocated by giving Melchizedek “tithes of all”. Although the Genesis account doesn’t give us much information about Melchizedek the apostle Paul writes of him considerablly in the book of Hebrews 5, 6 and 7.

“For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.” (Hebrews 7:1-4)

Who aside from The Lord himself can meet this description? (without father, mother, without descent, no beginning or end, a continual priest). I am convinced that Abraham looked upon, communed with and shared bread and wine with the theophanic Alpha and Omega, the Lord of Hosts, Yahweh, the pre-incarnate Lord Jesus Christ!

Genesis 18:1 records another meeting between The Lord and Abraham. V.1-2 “And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,” Strong’s concordance defines the word LORD in this context as “YHWH" = "the existing One".

Note they were three, it doesn't mean God is three, No! The other two were angels. They were the angels sent to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

“And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him. (Genesis 18:10). From v. 11-13 we understand that both Abraham and Sarah were old, Sarah was going through menopause, so conception was not a viable option without divine intervention. When Sarah heard this she laughed to herself. In v. 13 The Lord repeated the very thoughts imagined by Sarah to Abram asking why she laughed. “Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” (GGenesis 18:14 (See also the fulfillment of this promise which occurred not none months but one year later in Genesis 21).

There is overwhelming evidence that Abraham not only believed in the future coming Messiah but that he was also graced with the very presence of The King of Kings and Lord of Lords during his lifetime. After all, is there anything too hard for The Lord?

Jesus Christ is God Almighty!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Oksman(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:
What did Jesus mean by, "Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day, he saw it and was glad?"
When did Abraham 'see the day' of Jesus? Was it when Abraham was alive on Earth, after his death, or in our future?
John 8:56
ESV - 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.

And why did the Jews pick stones to kill Jesus when he revealed this ?

There’s no doubt Abraham saw the future day of Christ through the eyes of faith (Hebrews 11:8-13). Job prophesied in 19:25-27: “For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.” Job knew of the self existing “I am”, the redeemer, that this redeemer would one day visit planet earth. Job also believed in a physical resurrection of his body and one day he would see God with his own eyes. Remember Jesus called himself I AM!

Again, Consider the account of Abraham’s meeting with Melchisedec / Melchizedek in Genesis 14:18-20 “And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.”

1. Melchizedek was “King of Salem” (location generally accepted as Jerusalem) 2. He brought bread and wine. 3. Priest of the most high God. 4. He blessed Abraham. 5. Abraham reciprocated by giving Melchizedek “tithes of all”. Although the Genesis account doesn’t give us much information about Melchizedek the apostle Paul writes of him considerablly in the book of Hebrews 5, 6 and 7.

“For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.” (Hebrews 7:1-4)

Who aside from The Lord himself can meet this description? (without father, mother, without descent, no beginning or end, a continual priest). I am convinced that Abraham looked upon, communed with and shared bread and wine with the theophanic Alpha and Omega, the Lord of Hosts, Yahweh, the pre-incarnate Lord Jesus Christ!

Genesis 18:1 records another meeting between The Lord and Abraham. V.1-2 “And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,” Strong’s concordance defines the word LORD in this context as “YHWH" = "the existing One".

Note they were three, it doesn't mean God is three, No! The other two were angels. They were the angels sent to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

“And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him. (Genesis 18:10). From v. 11-13 we understand that both Abraham and Sarah were old, Sarah was going through menopause, so conception was not a viable option without divine intervention. When Sarah heard this she laughed to herself. In v. 13 The Lord repeated the very thoughts imagined by Sarah to Abram asking why she laughed. “Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” (GGenesis 18:14 (See also the fulfillment of this promise which occurred not none months but one year later in Genesis 21).

There is overwhelming evidence that Abraham not only believed in the future coming Messiah but that he was also graced with the very presence of The King of Kings and Lord of Lords during his lifetime. After all, is there anything too hard for The Lord?

Jesus Christ is God Almighty!

Convincing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Blasphemous Gbagbo Pharisee twists the holy Scriptures, you're NOT a follower of Jesus Christ......
Exodus 33:20, Yahweh says "no man can see my face and live"
John6:46, Jesus Christ says "no man has seen God, his Father. ONLY Jesus has seen God, his Father, Yahweh. Compare John5:37.
If Abraham and Job saw God, that means Jesus Christ lied in John5:37 & 6:46.
But Jesus Christ is SPOTLESS without blemish.
*** Gbagbo lying Pharisee BLASPHEMOUS LIAR, Melchizedek king of Salem is your "God"?
FRAUD Man Gbagbo Pharisees keep dishing out junk !!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Janosky:
Blasphemous Gbagbo Pharisee twists the holy Scriptures, you're NOT a follower of Jesus Christ......
Exodus 33:20, Yahweh says "no man can see my face and live"
John6:46, Jesus Christ says "no man has seen God, his Father. ONLY Jesus has seen God, his Father, Yahweh. Compare John5:37.
If Abraham and Job saw God, that means Jesus Christ lied in John5:37 & 6:46.
But Jesus Christ is SPOTLESS without blemish.
*** Gbagbo lying Pharisee BLASPHEMOUS LIAR, Melchizedek king of Salem is your "God"?
FRAUD Man Gbagbo Pharisees keep dishing out junk !!!!

Lol, the truth always cause offence

So Jesus lied when he said Abraham saw him? Lol

God this spirit, none had seen God in his full spiritual stature. That is why he had to manifest as man, full of himself. Jesus Christ is God in flesh (1 Timothy 3:16)

Jesus Christ is God in flesh, that is why he told Philip anyone that saw him saw God

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:

Lol, the truth always cause offence

Jesus Christ is God in flesh, that is why he told Philip anyone that saw him saw God

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

John5:37,38.
"37 And the Father who
sent Me has Himself testified about Me. You
have never heard His voice nor seen His
form, 38 nor does His word abide in you,
because you do not believe the One He sent.

Matthew 3:17
And a voice from heaven said, "This is My
beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!"
Mark 1:11
And a voice came from heaven: "You are My
beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

1 John 5:9
Even if we accept human testimony, the
testimony of God is greater. For this is the
testimony that God has given about His
Son.'

**** 1 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) is a CORRUPTED, Dubious verse , ("An Historical Account of Two Notable Corruptions of Scripture" Source:Wikipedia.)
no serious Scholar accepts it, they know 1 tim3:16 and 1 John5:7 kJV are FORGERIES.
Gbagbo lying Pharisees is using a FRAUD to support a FRAUD. Na him way...

***. John5:37,38, Jesus Christ CONFIRMED Gbagbo Pharisees is a BLASPHEMOUS LIAR.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Janosky:

John5:37,38.
"37 And the Father who
sent Me has Himself testified about Me. You
have never heard His voice nor seen His
form, 38 nor does His word abide in you,
because you do not believe the One He sent.

[Lol, may God grant you understanding, who is the father of Jesus Christ? The Holy spirit. This same Holy spirit tabernacled fully in the man Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is this same Holy spirit who is the father, remember God is spirit, and this spirit took on flesh]

And a voice from heaven said, "This is My
beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!"

[Hahahaha, I have reasoned like you before that is why I am laughing, kindly read John chapter 1, you will know who that voice was for. That voice was a sign to John the baptist, as to who the Christ was, since though John was mandated to prepare the way for him, he didn't know him, he needed that voice as a confirmation]

And a voice came from heaven: "You are My
beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

Even if we accept human testimony, the
testimony of God is greater. For this is the
testimony that God has given about His
Son.'

[ lol, God (holy spirit) indeed still testifies that Jesus is God , see Hebrews chapter one, the testimony of God is without controversy, it is obvious you are blinded from the truth, repent and seek the lord]

**** John5:37,38, Jesus Christ CONFIRMED Gbagbo Pharisees is a BLASPHEMOUS LIAR.

Now you see I have answered all your questions, now kindly answer mine:

Please, where and when did Abraham see Jesus Christ as Jesus referred in John 8? I am waiting for the answer.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
. bingbagbo( m ): Quote Post

[Lol, may God grant you
understanding, who is the father of
Jesus Christ? The Holy spirit. This
same Holy spirit tabernacled fully in
the man Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is
this same Holy spirit who is the father,
remember God is spirit, and this spirit
took on flesh]
And a voice from heaven said, "This is
My
beloved Son, in whom I am well
pleased!"

[Hahahaha, I have reasoned like you
before that is why I am laughing,
kindly read John chapter 1, you will
know who that voice was for. That
voice was a sign to John the baptist,
as to who the Christ was, since though
John was mandated to prepare the way
for him, he didn't know him, he
needed that voice as a confirmation]
And a voice came from heaven: "You
are My
beloved Son; in You I am well
pleased."
Even if we accept human testimony,
the
testimony of God is greater. For this is
the
testimony that God has given about
His
Son.'
[ lol, God (holy spirit) indeed still
testifies that Jesus is God ,
Lol, may God grant you
understanding, who is the father of
Jesus Christ? The Holy spirit. This
same Holy spirit tabernacled fully in
the man Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is
this same Holy spirit who is the father,
remember God is spirit, and this spirit
took on flesh]
And a voice came from heaven: "You
are My
beloved Son; in You I am well
pleased."

**** Mark 1:11 & John5:37,38, Jesus Christ
CONFIRMED Gbagbo Pharisees is a
BLASPHEMOUS LIAR.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:

Now you see I have answered all your questions, now kindly answer mine:

Please, where and when did Abraham see Jesus Christ as Jesus referred in John 8? I am waiting for the answer.

ESV - 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced
that he ESV - 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced
that he would see my day. He saw it
and was glad.

Abraham rejoiced that he "ESV - 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that "he would see my day". " Futuristic phrase... NOT Abraham saw God or God's son Jesus Christ face to face.
"He saw it and was glad."= Abraham 'saw' by Faith (Hebrews 11:1, you see by Faith) the day Abraham's seed, the promised Messiah, would come....
Abraham NEVER saw Jesus Christ or the multitudes of offspring promised him, but by faith he saw them as real ,Hebrew 11:1.

Gbagbo Pharisees FRAUD man.....
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Janosky:

ESV - 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced
that he ESV - 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced
that he would see my day. He saw it
and was glad.

Abraham rejoiced that he "ESV - 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that "he would see my day". " Futuristic phrase... NOT Abraham saw God or God's son Jesus Christ face to face.
"He saw it and was glad."= Abraham 'saw' by Faith (Hebrews 11:1, you see by Faith) the day Abraham's seed, the promised Messiah, would come....
Abraham NEVER saw Jesus Christ or the multitudes of offspring promised him, but by faith he saw them as real ,Hebrew 11:1.

Gbagbo Pharisees FRAUD man.....

grin grin

So who appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1

Please I am waiting for the answer
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:

grin grin

So who appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1

Please I am waiting for the answer

Do you agree with Yahweh @ Exodus 33:20? Do you agree with Jesus Christ @ John6:46?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
Janosky:

Do you agree with Yahweh @ Exodus 33:20? Do you agree with Jesus Christ @ John6:46?

Please answer my question, please

Who appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1? Please
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:

Janosky:

Mr Gbagbo , I have given you my preliminary
answer question.... please answer these two questions above... then we can proceed. I will give a more detailed response.... my promise.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by vybzkartel: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Janosky:

Mr Gbagbo , I have given you my preliminary
answer question.... please answer these two questions above... then we can proceed. I will give a more detailed response.... my promise.

Answer him, you bloody liar!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
vybzkartel:

Answer him, you bloody liar!
I Am In Love With.. by vybzkartel: 5:54pm
On Jun 26
I have fallen in love with a soldier's wife
And funny thing is she also loves me
She is crazy over me
Please I need your advice on this
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like ) ( Share )

https://www.nairaland.com/5267116/love

Vybzkartel, Frustrated FRAUD man Pharisee ,that Army man wife who intoxicates you, done give you red card?
Vybzkartel Frustrated FRAUD man pharisee, Do you agree with Yahweh @ Exodus
33:20? Do you agree with Jesus Christ
@ John6:46?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Janosky:

I Am In Love With.. by vybzkartel: 5:54pm
On Jun 26
I have fallen in love with a soldier's wife
And funny thing is she also loves me
She is crazy over me
Please I need your advice on this
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like ) ( Share )

https://www.nairaland.com/5267116/love

Vybzkartel, Frustrated FRAUD man Pharisee ,that Army man wife who intoxicates you, done give you red card?
Vybzkartel Frustrated FRAUD man pharisee, Do you agree with Yahweh @ Exodus
33:20? Do you agree with Jesus Christ
@ John6:46?

Enough of the invectives, please I am still waiting for the answer
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
bingbagbo:

** Genesis 18:2-5, not Yahweh but angels who Yahweh ALWAYS SENT as messengers .
Compare Judges 6:11-22 & Judges
13:6-22, if you're humble , it will reset your
MUMU FRAUD and brain.

FRAUD man Gbagbo, Exodus 33:20 ,Yahweh
says "no man can seen his face and live"
Jesus Christ too confirmed it at John6:46.
Bingbagbo is a Notorious FRAUD man
Pharisees who has ZERO RESPECT for the
words of Jesus and his Father, Yahweh.
Did Yahweh appear to Gideon and Manoah ?
Go & Study Judges 6:11-22 & Judges
13:6-22, if you're humble , it will reset your
MUMU FRAUD.
Gbagbo is only interested in any verse he
can twist for his dubious ends.
Shame on you ,Gbagbo pharisee
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
** Judges 6:11-22......
11 And an angel of Jehovah came and sat under the terebinth that was in Ophrah, that [belonged] to Joash the Abi-ezrite. And his son Gideon threshed wheat in the winepress, to secure [it] from the Midianites. 12 And the Angel of Jehovah appeared to him, and said to him, Jehovah is with thee, thou mighty man of valour. 13 And Gideon said to him, Ah my Lord, if Jehovah be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where are all his miracles that our fathers told us of, saying, Did not Jehovah bring us up from Egypt? And now Jehovah hath cast us off, and given us into the hand of Midian. 14 And Jehovah looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of Midian. Have not I sent thee? 15 And he said to him, Ah Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my thousand is the poorest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house. 16 And Jehovah said to him, I will certainly be with thee; and thou shalt smite Midian as one man. 17 And he said to him, If now I have found favour in thine eyes, shew me a sign that it is thou who talkest with me. 18 Depart not hence, I pray thee, until I come unto thee, and bring forth my present, and set it before thee. And he said, I will tarry until thou come again. 19 And Gideon went in, and made ready a kid of the goats, and an ephah of flour in unleavened cakes: the flesh he put in a basket, and he put the broth in a pot, and brought it out to him under the terebinth, and presented it. 20 And the Angel of God said to him, Take the flesh and the unleavened cakes, and lay them upon this rock, and pour out the broth. And he did so. 21 And the Angel of Jehovah put forth the end of the staff that was in his hand, and touched the flesh and the unleavened cakes; and there rose up fire out of the rock, and consumed the flesh and the unleavened cakes. And the Angel of Jehovah departed out of his sight. 22 And Gideon perceived that he was an angel of Jehovah; and Gideon said, Alas, Lord Jehovah! for because I have seen an angel of Jehovah face to face …"
Gbagbo Pharisee FRAUD man, shame on you. Genesis 18:1-5. Abraham entertained angels, not Yahweh.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2019
Janosky:
** Judges 6:11-22......

11 And an angel of Jehovah came and sat
under the terebinth that was in Ophrah, that
[belonged] to Joash the Abi-ezrite. And his
son Gideon threshed wheat in the winepress,
to secure [it] from the Midianites.
12 And the Angel of Jehovah appeared to
him, and said to him, Jehovah is with thee,
thou mighty man of valour.
13 And Gideon said to him, Ah my Lord, if
Jehovah be with us, why then is all this
befallen us? and where are all his miracles
that our fathers told us of, saying, Did not
Jehovah bring us up from Egypt? And now
Jehovah hath cast us off, and given us into
the hand of Midian.
14 And Jehovah looked upon him, and said,
Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save
Israel from the hand of Midian. Have not I
sent thee?
15 And he said to him, Ah Lord, wherewith
shall I save Israel? behold, my thousand is
the poorest in Manasseh, and I am the least
in my father's house.
16 And Jehovah said to him, I will certainly
be with thee; and thou shalt smite Midian as
one man.
17 And he said to him, If now I have found
favour in thine eyes, shew me a sign that it
is thou who talkest with me.
18 Depart not hence, I pray thee, until I
come unto thee, and bring forth my present,
and set it before thee. And he said, I will
tarry until thou come again.
19 And Gideon went in, and made ready a
kid of the goats, and an ephah of flour in
unleavened cakes: the flesh he put in a
basket, and he put the broth in a pot, and
brought it out to him under the terebinth,
and presented it.
20 And the Angel of God said to him, Take
the flesh and the unleavened cakes, and lay
them upon this rock, and pour out the broth.
And he did so.
21 And the Angel of Jehovah put forth the
end of the staff that was in his hand, and
touched the flesh and the unleavened cakes;
and there rose up fire out of the rock, and
consumed the flesh and the unleavened
cakes. And the Angel of Jehovah departed
out of his sight.
22 And Gideon perceived that he was an
angel of Jehovah; and Gideon said, Alas,
Lord Jehovah! for because I have seen an
angel of Jehovah face to face …"

Gbagbo Pharisee FRAUD man, shame on you.
Genesis 18:1-5. Abraham entertained angels, not Yahweh.

Your dishonesty is disgusting , and you will surely die in your sins!

Jesus Christ is God!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by Janosky: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

Your dishonesty is disgusting , and you will surely die in your sins!

Isaiah 54:17 American Standard Version (ASV)
"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, and [a]their righteousness which is of me, saith Jehovah."

Gbagbo Pharisee FRAUD man, three Person pagan worshipper, you're an ENEMY of Jehovah and Jesus Christ his son. You're enemy of the truth,
Genesis 18:1-5. Hebrews 13:1,2.. Judges6:11-22. Exodus 33:20. John 6:46. John 5:37 , TEAR THEM KOMOT FROM YOUR BIBLE
shame on you.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by elated177: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bingbagbo, by your teachings you have raised many issues and denied many as well.

The Father, YHVH Almighty, is not the Son and the Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is not the Father in the sense that you are desperately trying to sell it to people. They, the Father and his Son, are one but the Father exists and the Son exists.

The Scriptures show no shred of ambiguity in explaining this.

Matt 1:23 The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means 'God with us')

John 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is YHVH's Chosen Son.

John 3:16-17 For YHVH so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For YHVH did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:16-17 alone obliterate what you are espousing here.

More Scriptures:

John 3:34-36 For the one whom YHVH has sent speaks the word of YHVH, for YHVH gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for YHVH's wrath remains on them.

Let these suffice for now.

The Father is the Father.
The Son is the Son.
The Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
The Father and the Son are one.
The Son is Word of the Father.
The Son is the Salvation of the Father.
The Son is the Father's Messiah.
The Son is the way, the truth and the life.
No one can go the Father except through the Son.

All the points highlighted immediately above can be backed up Scripturally.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
elated177:
Bingbagbo, by your teachings you have raised many issues and denied many as well.

The Father, YHVH Almighty, is not the Son and the Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is not the Father in the sense that you are desperately trying to sell it to people. They, the Father and his Son, are one but the Father exists and the Son exists.

The Scriptures show no shred of ambiguity in explaining this.

Matt 1:23 The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means 'God with us')

John 1:34 I have seen and I testify that this is YHVH's Chosen Son.

John 3:16-17 For YHVH so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For YHVH did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:16-17 alone obliterate what your espousing here.

More Scriptures:

John 3:34-36 For the one whom YHVH has sent speaks the word of YHVH, for YHVH gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for YHVH's wrath remains on them.

Let these suffice for now.

The Father is the Father.
The Son is the Son.
The Father, YHVH Almighty, is greater than the Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
The Father and the Son are one.
The Son is Word of the Father.
The Son is the Salvation of the Father.
The Son is the Father's Messiah.
The Son is the way, the truth and the life.
No one can go the Father except through the Son.

All the points highlighted immediately above can be backed up Scripturally.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by elated177: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel:YHVH our Elohim, YHVH is one.

Why did you refer to this Scripture?

Do you think it nullifies the existence of the Father and that of the Son?

John 10:29-30 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
elated177:
Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel:YHVH our Elohim, YHVH is one.

Why did you refer to this Scripture?

Do you think it nullifies the existence of the Father and that of the Son?

John 10:29-30 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

How many Gods do you have?

Which Lord appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1?

Repent
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by elated177: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

How many Gods do you have?

Which Lord appeared to Abraham in Genesis 18:1?

Repent

Pathetic!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2019
elated177:

Pathetic!

Indeed!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The God Of Abraham, See Overwhelming Evidence!!! by vybzkartel: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
Glory

(1) (Reply)

Catholic May Bar Mbaka From Preaching – Archbishop / "My Muslim Girlfriend Begged Me To Convert To Islam, I Did This" / Bishop Emmah Isong 2021 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.