Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Trollin' - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Trollin' (2450 Views)

Why Was Dhtml18 Banned Today On Sunday At That? For Trollin', Gdevit Or What? / DHTML Trollin' On Godaddy - Guys You Must Not Miss This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trollin' by YaTar(f): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
TREAT AS URGENT: TRAINERS NEEDED

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria.
Duly Certified Trainers are needed in Programming Languages: C++, C#, JAVA, Python, RUBY, Core PHP, .NET enironvironment
Requirements:

•Must be Abuja resident and Duly Certified.
NOTE:
Qualified Trainers should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its an Huge Opportunity…..

OR

Visit our office, Suite 009/011, The Kings Place, Opp. NAF Conf & Suites, Banex-Kado Road, Wuse, Abuja.

Treat as Urgent please
Re: Trollin' by seunthomas: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2017
I want to categorically warn you and your iterations. Stop messing this board up. Oga seun no reason with you does not mean you have to mess up our playground. You have been warned.
Nairaland maybe wack but its all we got for now......
Stay of DHTML*.......
cool
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2017
But I thought I have been banned? But my iterations are too much to be banned, them be LEGIONS.
Re: Trollin' by seunthomas: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2017
dhtml118:
But I thought I have been banned? But my iterations are too much to be banned, them be LEGIONS.
Bros stop all this nonsense you are doing on the board. You be senior fellow na. There are better ways to protest your views...
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2017
Ask seun and his moderators, how many times them don ban me this week - at least 80 times.
Re: Trollin' by seunthomas: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2017
dhtml118:
Ask seun and his moderators, how many times them don ban me this week - at least 80 times.
Na you start am first. I was watching everything. NL na @Seun property he can do with it as he wants. If you own property to dey fine and dey move us, we go pack load come. No use ya own spoil another man work chop.
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2017
I surrender then
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2017
But no, I wont do anything again, let me just die (off nairaland) a bit, let it not be said that I destroyed another person's work.

peace out bro.
Re: Trollin' by seunthomas: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2017
dhtml118:
Seun started the fight by blocking my domain, why did he not block linda ikeji, stackoverflow, e.t.c this was why i destroyed dhtml18 in the first place.
For the record, he threw the first punch, and no, he has not seen the last of me - my next attack will be off nairaland, and it will be mightier than anything I have done so far.
You can keep it of Nairaland (especially the programming section). If you bring it here you invite me into the fight ohhh. And me i fight with experience......
LOL.
But wish you well bro.
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2017
seunthomas:

You can keep it of Nairaland (especially the programming section). If you bring it here you invite me into the fight ohhh. And me i fight with experience......
LOL.
But wish you well bro.
I have something that can really affect Nairaland irreversibly, but no, I wont launch it. I am not angry anymore, besides, I have resumed work on my shi.tty website.
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2017
But there is something that Seun Osewa cannot take away from me sha, he cannot take away the fame of the great DHTML.

I wont fight him again sha, enough is enough.
Re: Trollin' by seunthomas: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2017
dhtml118:
But there is something that Seun Osewa cannot take away from me sha, he cannot take away the fame of the great DHTML.

When it comes to this board, everyone (even haters) know that DHTML is a more powerful force than SEUN (both SeunThomas & Seun Osewa). And that is a fact - argue on your wall.

Information reaching me is that, a clueless moderator is on his way to ban me and destroy my post too. But no problem, I have an unlimited number of accounts.
No moderator will ban or delete what am posting on. Him no dey fear??
Anyway i dont see any post here that can require a user being banned. Seun Thomas and Seun Osewa are 2 different people. The only thing they share is Seun.

I can definitely build something like 100X better than Nairaland.

Nairaland does not scale properly as well as the many pit falls it has which are easily solvable by me.....

So comparing me and @root is not it.

@root built the land based on the limit of his knowledge.

I dont recommend you try to desecrate it...
Re: Trollin' by seunthomas: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2017
dhtml118:

I wont fight him again sha, enough is enough.
Bros you are not that famous. The first time i saw your name i was like does it mean this guy only knows dhtml;

Rolling on the floor right now.....
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2017
seunthomas:

Bros you are not that famous. The first time i saw your name i was like does it mean this guy only knows dhtml;

Rolling on the floor right now.....
O yeah, you can say that again - say what you like, it changes absolutely nothing

By the way, did you see what happened just now eh? That post you created has been deleted - this shows just how much Nairaland truly respects you.
Re: Trollin' by seunthomas: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2017
dhtml118:

O yeah, you can say that again - say what you like, it changes absolutely nothing

By the way, did you see what happened just now eh? That post you created has been deleted - this shows just how much Nairaland truly respects you.

I did not see any post deleted. Although am missing a thread....

Thats pretty low for anyone.
Who ever deleted it be warned......
Receive brain.....
I am going to recreate the topic.
Lets just assume it was technical glitch.
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2017
I believe might get banned if you create such a topic again, I am an outlaw - to be SHOT on sight as far as Nairaland is concerned.
Re: Trollin' by seunthomas: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2017
dhtml118:
I happen to be on the thread when it was deleted - that is what you saw as missing. Dont forget that I have once been a moderator on Nairaland (but now an OUTLAW - that is how time changes everything).
Do you remember the topic, i want to recreate it with exact topic and see if the ban master will delete it again....
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2017
Topic: Mediating Between DHTML And Nairaland

Former link - https://www.nairaland.com/4127799/mediating-between-dhtml-nairaland

You might get a ban if you create this type of topic, I think Seun (and his boys) are happy at the current state of things (they are probably thinking of more ways to punish me, since recursive banning seem not to be working).
Re: Trollin' by seunthomas: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2017
dhtml118:
Topic: Mediating Between DHTML And Nairaland

Former link - https://www.nairaland.com/4127799/mediating-between-dhtml-nairaland

You might get a ban if you create this type of topic, I think Seun (and his boys) are happy at the current state of things (they are probably thinking of more ways to punish me, since recursive banning seem not to be working).
Seriously thats low.....
Re: Trollin' by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2017
I am not surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Do I Start As An Andriod Developer / BVN Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.