Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently (7035 Views)

Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa / History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / NAIRA Vs Other African Currencies In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by frankmoney(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2017
emeka1101:

You are very ignorant so shut up there.
This clearly shows that you know nothing about redenomination .
Go and enlighten yourself and stop disgracing yourself here
pls enlighten me , do you know that the cedi has a high exchange rate to Chinese and Japanese currency , so in your mind ghana's currency is stronger , you actually need to shut up . Ghana only removed some zeros from her currency quote me anywhere . Don't come here and start forming as if you have knowledge when you have nothing
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by frankmoney(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2017
mgbadike81:
you just summarized it well for him, let him go and pay school fees there and he will learn in a bitter way that the Naira is useless. the average Nigerian thinks that self deceit is equivalent to patriotism.
you must be dumb to know that a good number of Ghanaian schools pay with dollars and not their local currency , stop disgracing yourself oga
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by frankmoney(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2017
mgbadike81:
I'm not changing the topic, those currency are worth more that's why a single unit in them exchanges for more of your naira. any other lengthy argument is plain propaganda and misinformation.
you just showing how dumb you are , by your analysis we can say because a British pound exchanges higher than a dollar it's more valuable ? , even uk has their foreign reserves in dollars . Am giving you facts , this is not propaganda or anything , there are certain factors which determines value brother , you are just disgracing yourself
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by emeka1101: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2017
frankmoney:
pls enlighten me , do you know that the cedi has a high exchange rate to Chinese and Japanese currency , so in your mind ghana's currency is stronger , you actually need to shut up . Ghana only removed some zeros from her currency quote me anywhere . Don't come here and start forming as if you have knowledge when you have nothing

You need education yourself.

I just can't imagine the level of your dumbness
Before the redenomination of their cedi there was nothing like 1 cedi.

Their currency started from 10000 cedis which was equivalent to 1 dollar.(Their lowest currency note was 10000 cedis just as ours is 1 naira)

20000 was also equivalent to 2 dollars.
So eventually they decided to get rid of the zeros(which were meaningless ) to get a single digit.(just like 1 naira)

So 10000 became 1 cedi ,20000 became 2 cedis which was equivalent to 1 dollar n 2 dollars respectively , likewise de rest.

In Nigeria don't we already have 1 naira?
How can we devaluate 1 naira?
Which zeros are to be taking off?
So you see how dumb you sound?

Their redenomination changed nothing.
Everything still remains the same .

Dickhead .
I hate people who are ignorant.
Educate yourself first before showcasing your ignorance on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by frankmoney(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2017
emeka1101:

Their currency started from 10000 cedis which was equivalent to 1 dollar.(Their lowest currency note was 10000 cedis just as ours is 1 naira)

So eventually they decided to get rid of the zeros(which was meaningless ) to get a single digit.(just like 1 naira)

So 10000 became 1 cedi ,20000 became 2 cedis which was equivalent to 1 dollar n 2 dollars respectively , likewise de rest.

Dickhead .
I can see you are not only dumb , but unable to comprehend , is it not the same thing I said ? I said they removed a few Zeros but the value of the currency remained the same , try and comprehend before responding . Prior to the removal of the zeros , the Naira was stronger , after the removal it's still the same thing
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by mgbadike81: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2017
frankmoney:
you must be dumb to know that a good number of Ghanaian schools pay with dollars and not their local currency , stop disgracing yourself oga
whether they pay with cowries or iron bars, how much does it cost in your worthless naira to pay those school fees, from may29 2015 that buhari took over power, the value of the dollar to the naira have doubled by 100% so you now need to work double as hard and earn twice that amount of money to pay the same school fees in Ghana while the Ghanaians are still paying with the subsequently amount of currency. you can deceive yourself for as long as you want but anybody reading that this discussing with an open mind knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by mgbadike81: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2017
emeka1101:

So eventually they decided to get rid of the zeros(which were meaningless ) to get a single digit.(just like 1 naira)

Dickhead .
+1000 likes.
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by mgbadike81: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2017
frankmoney:
you just showing how dumb you are , by your analysis we can say because a British pound exchanges higher than a dollar it's more valuable ? , even uk has their foreign reserves in dollars . Am giving you facts , this is not propaganda or anything , there are certain factors which determines value brother , you are just disgracing yourself
an American dollar exchanges for 360naira while a British pound exchanges for 500 naira and you're asking me which one is more valuable? biko, don't quote me again.
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by frankmoney(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2017
mgbadike81:
an American dollar exchanges for 360naira while a broke pound exchanges for 500 naira and you're asking me which one is more valuable? biko, don't quote me again.
chai oga u nor get sense at all , no need to quote u again
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by emeka1101: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2017
frankmoney:
I can see you are not only dumb , but unable to comprehend , is it not the same thing I said ? I said they removed a few Zeros but the value of the currency remained the same , try and comprehend before responding . Prior to the removal of the zeros , the Naira was stronger , after the removal it's still the same thing

Highest currency in Africa 2017 , Strongest Most Valuable Top 10
Sherif OS April 19, 2017 Africa 1 Comment
Top 10 Highest Currency in Africa in 2017 { Strongest Most Valuable Currency In Africa }
Have you ever wondered what is the highest currency in Africa , you know the Strongest most valuable currency in Africa, those particular currency notes that gives you the more buying power in other countries. Well NaijaQuest has got your back on that , with the right answers.

We would place the highest currency in Africa against the most used currency in the world { Dollars $ } and that of the most populouse country in Africa { Naira # } to know how they compare to the Naira and dollar. This article would centre on.

Highest currency in Africa / strongest currency in Africa
Top 10 Highest Currency in Africa in 2017
{ Most Valuable Strongest Currency In Africa 2017 }

LIBYAN DINAR LYD
TUNISIA DINAR TND
GHANAIAN CEDIS GHS
SUDANESE POUNDS SDG
MOROCCAN DIRHAM MAD
BOTSWANA PULA BWP
SOUTH AFRICAN RAND ZAR
EGYPTIAN POUNDS EGP
ERITREAN NAKFA ERN
ZAMBIAN KWACHA ZMW
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by emeka1101: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2017
frankmoney:
chai oga u nor get sense at all , no need to quote u again
You cannot survive in Ghana for just 3days with 10,000 naira unless you decide not to buy anything.
You are here celebrating mediocrity.
Keep on.
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by Just30: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
lol.like i said, you are all fools and full of idocies...

And taxes don't have to be a factor if you want to argue that something has value

What is paid in US in taxes and England will tward Nigeria's, yet, their currency has imeese value.

If you would like me to educate you on values of currency, send a private message and stop displaying your stupidity in a public forum..

1 Kuwaiti dinar is 1,194 naira

1 dollar is 360 naira

Does that make the dinar more valuable than the dollar?

not if you are comparing the prices of stuffs in different countries. It's like saying, because a loaf of bread cost less in China than the US
The yuan is more valuable than the dollar
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by Just30: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
emeka1101:

You cannot survive in Ghana for just 3days with 10,000 naira unless you decide not to buy anything.
You are here celebrating mediocrity.
Keep on.
everyone knows Ghana is an expensive place to live
On the African average
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by emeka1101: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
you are the fool here. And I am not surprised, that is how you and your lots think linearly..

A pack of malboro cigarettes is 9 cedis in Ghana, a tube of toothpaste is 12 cedis... Convert those, is that the same amount you buy in Nigeria?

You are a Dumbass!!!!
A tube of toothpaste 12 cedis in Ghana?
You can't even lie.
Pepsodent is 3 cedis so what are you talking about? Ignorant dude

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by Zdoh(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies Presently by Janeyinspires(f): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Can someone tell me the current exchange rate of a Kenyan shilling to Naira?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Telecommunication Company To Install Mast On Ones Land / Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners / NYSC: Yiedp-hbp 2016- Log-in Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.