Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) (28837 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon / Lanre Gentry And Son, Juwon Spend Time Together (photo) / Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Takeit2017(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2017

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lmao FTC.

single mothers everywhere, acting Asif they don't need men in their life. if you do not need men, why meet a man to get pregnant in the first instance?

nature made it a man and woman affair, both has roles to play in the upbringing of the children. now you find baby mamas and single women everywhere foming mayweather.

I hate it when women who are supposed to be in a man's house as a wife are single with children. I hate it, unless incases of demise.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
D guy above me. U will never make heaven. u just stole my ftc.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by holatin(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
ashomu NLA shomu NLA shomu NLA shomu NLA ooooooo, melo lo............
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
No matter what they say, Marriage and Children are the bedrock to Perrfect Happiness.

My neighbour's first son just started school (Nursery). When the child returned, the joy all over him as he narrated the young chap's experience was a sight to behold.

I felt like becoming married and bearing kids same day, lol.

Those who desire kids, get double for your trouble IJN!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by odi1278(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
WOW
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by gigy(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by fathykay: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lovely, I luv diz woman die
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
OP What are you throwing back in this?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Fisayo1212: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
They both look great, I love it
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by olutee360: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cute

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
S
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Ugoeze2016: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pretty mother, handsome son
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
gone are the days of tight puna

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Olayemi244(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
survivor1986:
D guy above me. U will never make heaven. u just stole my ftc.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
kiss
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by timibare(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
holatin:
ashomu NLA shomu NLA shomu NLA shomu NLA ooooooo, melo lo............
one bay.....two bay....
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Igbo
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
emusmithy:
No matter what them say, Marriage and Children are the bedrock to perfect happiness.

Na im this vulcanizer with three wives and 28 children in my area, is not holding the Guinness record of world`s happiest man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by sureheaven(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Handsome boy but celebrities hardly show their baby father. Only God understands their life style. Most female celebs are Dickson in nature
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
Lmao FTC.

single mothers everywhere, acting Asif they don't need men in their life. if you do not need men, why meet a man to get pregnant in the first instance?

nature made it a man and woman affair, both has roles to play in the upbringing of the children. now you find baby mamas and single women everywhere foming mayweather.

I hate it when women who are supposed to be in a man's house as a wife are single with children. I hate it, unless incases of demise.
what nonsense are u typing? is it all single mothers that left their husbands for the love of it?? u made excuse for only the case of demise.. what about the ones that were abandoned by the husband, and wouldn't take responsibility for the children? have u been raised by a single mum before whom the father suddenly decided to elope with another woman and didn't bother to look back at the children? Please don't come here and make some hasty judgement.. its not every single mum out there that is irresponsible..

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nawteemaxie:

Na im this vulcanizer with three wives and 28 children in my area, is not holding the Guinness record of world`s happiest man?

You see, in as much as God said, "Dominate the earth " doesn't mean we should take that out of context.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
booqee:
you are not serious
bia okpeke stop quoting me abeg.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
Lmao FTC.

what nonsense are u typing? is it all single mothers that left their husbands for the love of it?? u made excuse for only the case of demise.. what about the ones that were abandoned by the husband, and wouldn't take responsibility for the children? have u been raised by a single mum before whom the father suddenly decided to elope with another woman and didn't bother to look back at the children? Please don't come here and make some hasty judgement.. its not every single mum out there that is irresponsible..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
booqee:

chief feminist, did your pops elope? please kindly give us the full gist.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by holatin(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
timibare:
one bay.....two bay....
omo buruku life yaa
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by PuntingKing: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lil
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) by osmodes(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
n

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi And Dakore Akande Cover Accelerate TV’s Magazine (Photos) / I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) / Ini Edo Slays In Orange Cut-out Dress For AMVCA After Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.