Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon (31901 Views)

Lanre Gentry And Son, Juwon Spend Time Together (photo) / Mercy Aigbe & Son, juwon Cooking To Celebrate His Birthday (Pics) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Son, Juwon Gentry (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by UtopiaDream: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe is celebrating 2021 Christmas with her only son, Juwon, Igbere TV reports.

The 43-year-old took to her official Instagram page on Saturday to share lovely photos with her son to make the day.

“It's Christmas guys” she wrote.

In another post, Mercy Aigbe describes Christmas as her best season of the year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX4wlgItMF2/?utm_medium=copy_link

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by slawormiir: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Beautiful

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by pyyxxaro: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yeye Foooowl

No Cleavage No lap to show us self embarassed

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Waoooh Juwon is grown!
Omo o pe dagba, inu lon pe si.
Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by pretydiva(f): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Momma et son kiss. Beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by Bluntguy: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by God1000(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
She looks spectacular, meanwhile I've not posted about myself today oo, who will celebrate me na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by SilasIBB: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Happy Christmas
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by tillaman(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by iExplore(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Foooowl

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on my goat testes tongue

This not p*rn site.

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by iamyemiakins(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by slimvida(f): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yet to eat Christmas rice since... Pain of an introvert when you depend on only a friend for Christmas goodies

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by jrusky(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
At least this make sense than that of Iyabo Olosho Ojo bollock.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by govwike: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Where is the father?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by Baawaa(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
R
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by boldking(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
She's very pretty and her child too

Come let me boost your Instagram, Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube with views comments likes and mentions at an affordable price and it's services before payment
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by Chummynoni(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
govwike:
Where is the father?
he doesnt celebrate xmas cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Caption should be Dr Mrs Ambode and her son pose together for a picture on the Christmas Day grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by mocipe: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Another beautiful one.
Merry Christmas Y'all.

Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by Omicron007: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
shocked

All these mods pushing these clitocurrency miners on FP.
They have finally hijacked this christmas from the celebrant.

Hope the guy above me will grill chicken and not the other type of meat today.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by Kingpele(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cute picture merry Christmas everyone, jesus christ is the reason for the season, let emulate him and live in the light of his presence...Xmas was a period to celebrate � Gods only son birthday, whether it is the exact date or time doesn't matter at all ,the important thing is to celebrate the birth of the owner of the worlds including our own world,the great son of the almighty ♥, the last chapter of the book of John says that there's some many things that should be written about christ and if it were to be so that no book in this world can contain it,for those who will ask were is Xmas in the Bible

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by Alaigbopress: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
F
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by YorubaLord: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Foolish Prostitute! angry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by olisaEze(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
govwike:
Where is the father?

Are u looking for ur own? grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by gazza07(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Where's the dad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by ekanx27(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why are they all giving their children names that begins with J? Tiwa, Tonto, Kiss Daniel, Mercy Aigbe, etc. Why exactly?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by Tboymessiah(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
NasoLifeBe

No manners mother.

If no be Ambode wey open ur eyes make u buga for Gentry, wey help u.

Moral Lessons

Beware of any girl that sm hold on to ambition on Social Screen....dem no dey trustworthy.

Teebilz Oko Tiwa, we explain the rest for you.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Yeye Foooowl

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes tongue
You too spoil even for Xmas day you want view things like these?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by ThatFairGuy1: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cute boy just like my baby.

When Acting wasn't that paying then, we don't know Mercy had this beauty .

Only who knows her then will understand what I'm saying.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon by dreu2fine(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Korede Bello "Mr Vendor" Video / Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression / BBNaija: Evicted Housemate, Ahneeka Arrives Lagos. Welcomed By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.