Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

'we Have Broken Up, So Get Used To It- Peter Okoye's Final Words To Psquare Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'we Have Broken Up, So Get Used To It- Peter Okoye's Final Words To Psquare Fans (486 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Psquare's Plan To Shut Down O2 Arena / Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? / I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'we Have Broken Up, So Get Used To It- Peter Okoye's Final Words To Psquare Fans by Bhelamblog(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
If your still heartbroken of the news that Psquare have broken up, then your lacking behind, Better get used to it, Cos According to a post made by Peter Okoye on his Instagram page today, he has moved on long time a go, and not returning, so back your bags, brace yourself and do same. You can join Ebiwali, atleast i won't fail you with Gossips, lol.

Anyway Reacting to the criticism of his recent performance in the US, where he sang a medley of songs by various artistes, Peter took to Instagram to say it’s nothing out of the ordinary.

Read what he posted below~

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/we-have-broken-up-so-get-used-to-it.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'we Have Broken Up, So Get Used To It- Peter Okoye's Final Words To Psquare Fans by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
who cares
Re: 'we Have Broken Up, So Get Used To It- Peter Okoye's Final Words To Psquare Fans by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
they sing, their problem. he compose , his headache! he combines different musicians idea, his palaver...the fans refuse to move on, then that is there own cup of tea..abeg shift mk i zip my[b] COLD KUNU [/b] grin Made it to ftc, lemme c aw many likes i gat cool
Re: 'we Have Broken Up, So Get Used To It- Peter Okoye's Final Words To Psquare Fans by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: 'we Have Broken Up, So Get Used To It- Peter Okoye's Final Words To Psquare Fans by DanseMacabre(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
If dem never break up before sef, this your grammar fit break dem up gan.
Re: 'we Have Broken Up, So Get Used To It- Peter Okoye's Final Words To Psquare Fans by rosy1992(f): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmm,you should tell that to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo: "Stop Seeking For Pastors And Know God For Yourself" / May Monkey Pox Kill You-facebook User Comes After Man Who Insulted 'Igede Girls' / Bloggers Come Here, You Can Make 3k Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.