Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Timi Dakolo: "Stop Seeking For Pastors And Know God For Yourself" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: "Stop Seeking For Pastors And Know God For Yourself" (483 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo: "Stop Seeking For Pastors And Know God For Yourself" by queensera(f): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigerian ace musician "Timi dakolo" took to his instagram page to educate his followers about their right to know God by themselves and to stop seeking for pastors every time.

Rea What He Wrote On His Instagram Page Below:

LET ME JUST CHALLENGE YOUR MIND A LITTLE BIT.. ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR DREAM OR THE PASTOR'S OWN.. THE VISION YOU ARE RUNNING WITH ..IS IT YOURS OR THE PASTORS OWN?
I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS PASTOR SAID THIS ..PASTOR SAID THAT PEOPLE.. WHAT IS GOD SAYING..? LEAVE PASTOR AND FOLLOW JESUS .. PLEASE KNOW GOD FOR YOURSELF... THAT'S MATURITY.

AND ANOTHER MATTER..WHEN THE BIBLE SAID.. PAY YOUR TITHES AND OFFERING .. IT DIDN'T STOP THERE O.. BUT WE ALMOST ALWAYS STOP THERE.. IT GOES ON TO SAY .. SO THAT THERE WILL BE MEAT ENOUGH IN THE HOUSE.. AND WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE THE BIBLE WAS TALKING ABOUT?
SHA LET ME KEEP QUIET.. WHAT DO I KNOW.. AM I NOT JUST A MUSICIAN..

Check It On His Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BacDOwKF3Q3/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/stop-seeking-for-pastors-and-know-god.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Timi Dakolo: "Stop Seeking For Pastors And Know God For Yourself" by DozieInc(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
He made a whole lot of sense.
Re: Timi Dakolo: "Stop Seeking For Pastors And Know God For Yourself" by Gentlevin: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Timi dakolo my man......but talk true u no dey put money during offering time?........

Re: Timi Dakolo: "Stop Seeking For Pastors And Know God For Yourself" by goldbim(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Well said!!let your conscience be your pastor..those that know their God not (Pastor) shall be strong and do exploits...!

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Come Here, You Can Make 3k Today / Bobrisky Speaks Out For The First Time After His Arrest / Song Review: Brymo's Do You Know Me By Axelrod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.