Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

This Is The Most Useful Programming Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / This Is The Most Useful Programming Language (1023 Views)

Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? / The Best Programming Language Is... / How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Most Useful Programming Language by AjalaJ(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
What are the most useful programming languages to learn to get a job in 2018?

OK , let's cover it :

For web , I think there is no better choice than JavaScript . Nodejs for backend , React js for frontend

Mobile Apps : Swift and Java , Kotlin are already preety famous so you can go with them . But I believe you are lazy like most of us , so you need something that covers both iOS and android . OK then here comes , React Native which helps you write native apps on both iOS and android

with JavaScript . So react native could be a good choice for you if you wanna go for app development

Desktop Apps : Obviously c# is a good choice but we are lazy na ? So we have Electron which helps you write desktop apps with JavaScript . So you can either go with c# or electron. It's upon you

Games : C# and c++ aren't going anywhere here . Have a good look at game engines like Unity .
Happy Learning , Happy Coding !!!

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-useful-programming-languages-to-learn-to-get-a-job-in-2018

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: This Is The Most Useful Programming Language by BizLifeE: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Some would say Python... But I vote for PHP.
Re: This Is The Most Useful Programming Language by Fingerprinter(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2017
AjalaJ:
What are the most useful programming languages to learn to get a job in 2018?

OK , let's cover it :

For web , I think there is no better choice than JavaScript . Nodejs for backend , React js for frontend

Mobile Apps : Swift and Java , Kotlin are already preety famous so you can go with them . But I believe you are lazy like most of us , so you need something that covers both iOS and android . OK then here comes , React Native which helps you write native apps on both iOS and android

with JavaScript . So react native could be a good choice for you if you wanna go for app development

Desktop Apps : Obviously c# is a good choice but we are lazy na ? So we have Electron which helps you write desktop apps with JavaScript . So you can either go with c# or electron. It's upon you

Games : C# and c++ aren't going anywhere here . Have a good look at game engines like Unity .
Happy Learning , Happy Coding !!!

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-useful-programming-languages-to-learn-to-get-a-job-in-2018

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng

Thanks for this. I want to wake up my sleeping programming enthusiasm.
I started learning css and html in 2012. I can do most things with the two.
In 2013, I started learning procedural php. I can do basic crud operations using procedural php, not oophp o, please. Lol. I also learnt Java sometime in 2012. I was using "Java how to program" to learn then. I stopped somewhere in arrays.
Right now, I really want to start programming again. I love web programming. I want to be a full stack web developer. But there are just too many things in the stack. I want to start afresh. Please advise me. Just assume that you are advising a newbie who do not know anything about programming. If you have ebooks or resources that could get me started, also share. Thanks. I expect your response.

(1) (Reply)

SQL Database Recovery Software To Repair Corrupt & Damaged MDF / Bloggers Needed / Notice! Can I Earn From Admob As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.