Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? (4769 Views)

A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? / Guys Where Can I Learn Python In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ayangzy: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
I am new into python programming language and would like to know the secretes into developing python standalone applications such as results management system for secondary schools, simple calculator, simple games etc. please can some one enlighten me more..
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by melodyogonna(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
It can two or three days if you already know the concept of programming and has mastered the basics of programming in another language. It can take a month, maybe two if you don't know anything about programming. It will take a lifetime to master.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ifex370(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
ayangzy:
I am new into python programming language and would like to know the secretes into developing python standalone applications such as results management system for secondary schools, simple calculator, simple games etc. please can some one enlighten me more..

For management, you can learn VB na

Python is sth you should go into after learning the rudiments of other programming languages

1 Like

Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
ifex370:

For management, you can learn VB na

Python is sth you should go into after learning the rudiments of other programming languages

If I may ask, why should one learn the rudiments of other programming languages before *diving into python*? I ask this because I am into programming as a hobby using python. I fell back to python after trying out Java and C# (meaning I know their rudiments) and so far, python is more beginner friendly and also supports the OOP. I didn't try Java and C# to actually use them, I just needed to have a feel of them so I will know one or two things and to the best of my little knowledge, you can learn the rudiments of programming with python. No need of branching to another language before coming back to python.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ifex370(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
waali:

If I may ask, why should one learn the rudiments of other programming languages before *diving into python*? I ask this because I am into programming as a hobby using python. I fell back to python after trying out Java and C# (meaning I know their rudiments) and so far, python is more beginner friendly and also supports the OOP. I didn't try Java and C# to actually use them, I just needed to have a feel of them so I will know one or two things and to the best of my little knowledge, you can learn the rudiments of programming with python. No need of branching to another language before coming back to python.

You're right sha.. Everybody has his own beginners code..

Why I said that was because starting with something that is widely accepted and used for a lot of things like Java will make you see the clearer picture faster

1 Like

Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
ifex370:

You're right sha.. Everybody has his own beginners code..

Why I said that was because starting with something that is widely accepted and used for a lot of things like Java will make you see the clearer picture faster

You have a point though... When I tell people my language of choice is python, they laugh, telling me I am using a very simple language and with my simple and yet general purpose language, I will do what they can do if our problem solving skill is the same (with a meat on top... Faster). As you said, Java, C# and their kinds are more generally accepted!
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
ayangzy:

From the list of applications you mentioned, you would need a GUI toolkit which as a starter like myself, you can use the tkinter module, it comes embedded in the standard library so you don't need to install anything. Learn how to use it especially it extension (tkinter.ttk) since it is more clean and aesthetically more beautiful than the tkinter package itself.

You also need a database and in that case, use the sqlite module, it is also available in the standard library. You would need other module depending on what you're working on. For example, for games, the game framework (hope that's the name) is pygame.

Note: The above comes into use only if you truly understand the basics and can develop TextBased program comfortably.

I just developed a GPA calculator with a GUI using python under 200 LOC. I am currently applying color and style and if I'm done, I will upload it on my new blog for anyone that cares to see. I want to focus on the project execution learning approach to python and this is my second project.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ifex370(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
waali:

You have a point though... When I tell people my language of choice is python, they laugh, telling me I am using a very simple language and with my simple and yet general purpose language, I will do what they can do if our problem solving skill is the same (with a meat on top... Faster). As you said, Java, C# and their kinds are more generally accepted!

Are you into hardware automation.. Or software development or web database?

I need a mentor.. Where's your locale?
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
ifex370:

Are you into hardware automation.. Or software development or web database?

I need a mentor.. Where's your locale?

I have interest in standalone desktop application development wi. From the answer I provided to the OP, I am still a learner and mostly see programming as a hobby so I might not be the right candidate for mentorship because I am looking for one myself. However, if you're looking for somebody that you could climb up the ladder of being a professional programmer together then I am in. Like I said earlier, I am a python guy, are you also into python? BTW, I live in Abuja.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ifex370(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
waali:

I have interest in standalone desktop application development wi. From the answer I provided to the OP, I am still a learner and mostly see programming as a hobby so I might not be the right candidate for mentorship because I am looking for one myself. However, if you're looking for somebody that you could climb up the ladder of being a professional programmer together then I am in. Like I said earlier, I am a python guy, are you also into python? BTW, I live in Abuja.

Nah.. More of a C kind of guy.. And yeah, I recently started picking interest in programming as a whole.. I geared towards C only because its significantly the language for most hardware automation device's..

Wow programming as a hobby.. You must have a job that gives you alotta free time
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
ifex370:

Nah.. More of a C kind of guy.. And yeah, I recently started picking interest in programming as a whole.. I geared towards C only because its significantly the language for most hardware automation device's..

Wow programming as a hobby.. You must have a job that gives you alotta free time

Not really, I just graduated and currently waiting for NYSC. I write as a freelance writer and only get to code when I am free. However, programming this days occupies my mind more than anything else.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ifex370(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
waali:

Not really, I just graduated and currently waiting for NYSC. I write as a freelance writer and only get to code when I am free. However, programming this days occupies my mind more than anything else.

same here.. As a matter of fact, I'm about doing clearance sef..

But mehn.. I'm looking for sth that'll be giving me cash oo.. No matter how small..

That your freelance stuff, does it pay?..

I just started this C development cos its a course on my laptop school did not allow me finish well.. I also have other course's on my laptop..which includes python as well as other languages... Only issue is light and motivation.. And money would've been the best motivation
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
ifex370:

same here.. As a matter of fact, I'm about doing clearance sef..

But mehn.. I'm looking for sth that'll be giving me cash oo.. No matter how small..

That your freelance stuff, does it pay?..

I just started this C development cos its a course on my laptop school did not allow me finish well.. I also have other course's on my laptop..which includes python as well as other languages... Only issue is light and motivation.. And money would've been the best motivation

Well saying it's a hobby comes with a twist though... I know I will make money from it someday. I am the impatient kind of guy so if I don't take it as a hobby, I will give up easily so I want to take my mind from the monetary aspect for now and focus on the joy I derive from developing a system that works and can be used by others.

Forget money for now and start building your portfolio. This is my plan. I know no one will give me a job without seeing what I have done because I believe it is a pointer to what I would be able to do.

As for the freelance writing stuff. Mehn cheese no too dey ooo (this depends on your definition sha) .... But it keeps me busy and away from bad companies, gossip and all that.

Wouldn't it be better if you focus on a particular language until you are truly comfortable with it before learning another?
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ifex370(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
waali:

Well saying it's a hobby comes with a twist though... I know I will make money from it someday. I am the impatient kind of guy so if I don't take it as a hobby, I will give up easily so I want to take my mind from the monetary aspect for now and focus on the joy I derive from developing a system that works and can be used by others.

Forget money for now and start building your portfolio. This is my plan. I know no one will give me a job without seeing what I have done because I believe it is a pointer to what I would be able to do.

As for the freelance writing stuff. Mehn cheese no too dey ooo (this depends on your definition sha) .... But it keeps me busy and away from bad companies, gossip and all that.

Wouldn't it be better if you focus on a particular language until you are truly comfortable with it before learning another?

Men.. I need someone like you to keep ringing this kind of information to my head eh.. Honestly, everyday, I just pray for Gods patience.. Because if I look at mates doing yahoo eh.. Its very tempting oo...

You're right tho.. No company would like to hire a liability,

And yes, that's the idea.. Start with a language and become a master.. Changing language's would js be changing syntaxes but the foundational idea is there already...

By the time I'm done learning C.. I'll look for a problem I can solve with my code.. So when I'm serving I'll have sth to offer..

My initial dream was networking tho.. But I guess this is God trying to make me versatile
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
ifex370:

Men.. I need someone like you to keep ringing this kind of information to my head eh.. Honestly, everyday, I just pray for Gods patience.. Because if I look at mates doing yahoo eh.. Its very tempting oo...

You're right tho.. No company would like to hire a liability,

And yes, that's the idea.. Start with a language and become a master.. Changing language's would js be changing syntaxes but the foundational idea is there already...

By the time I'm done learning C.. I'll look for a problem I can solve with my code.. So when I'm serving I'll have sth to offer..

My initial dream was networking tho.. But I guess this is God trying to make me versatile

It's tempting though, seeing mates doing things you can easily do and earn illegally like them. But mehn... I am too focused to allow the life of a Gee guy trip me off my career goal. Are you done with the basics of C?
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ifex370(m): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2018
waali:

It's tempting though, seeing mates doing things you can easily do and earn illegally like them. But mehn... I am too focused to allow the life of a Gee guy trip me off my career goal. Are you done with the basics of C?

Yeah.. Almost done.. Thing is I studied a computer related course, so I've already learnt some of these things in bits n piece's, but not intrinsically..

However right now.. I think its time to pick a language and be good at it..

Probably before the end of next week, I should be done with the introductory part..and the move to advanced
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by seunny4lif(m): 2:59am On Jan 17, 2018
waali:

From the list of applications you mentioned, you would need a GUI toolkit which as a starter like myself, you can use the tkinter module, it comes embedded in the standard library so you don't need to install anything. Learn how to use it especially it extension (tkinter.ttk) since it is more clean and aesthetically more beautiful than the tkinter package itself.

You also need a database and in that case, use the sqlite module, it is also available in the standard library. You would need other module depending on what you're working on. For example, for games, the game framework (hope that's the name) is pygame.

Note: The above comes into use only if you truly understand the basics and can develop TextBased program comfortably.

I just developed a GPA calculator with a GUI using python under 200 LOC. I am currently applying color and style and if I'm done, I will upload it on my new blog for anyone that cares to see. I want to focus on the project execution learning approach to python and this is my second project.

Wow
I'm learning Python now, I know the basic of Java and Koltin and was even using them on Android development.
I pause and think i should start with web development first then I can move back to Android.
It's easy to get a job as a web developer without job experience than Android developer without job experience.
I have option btw PHP and Phyton
Python can be use for anything.
That's the reason I choose it
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2018
ifex370:

Yeah.. Almost done.. Thing is I studied a computer related course, so I've already learnt some of these things in bits n piece's, but not intrinsically..

However right now.. I think its time to pick a language and be good at it..

Probably before the end of next week, I should be done with the introductory part..and the move to advanced

Eyoh... I will want to be like you when I grow up. U go from introductory class to advance straight. For me, the course I studied is not even related to CS.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2018
seunny4lif:

Wow
I'm learning Python now, I know the basic of Java and Koltin and was even using them on Android development.
I pause and think i should start with web development first then I can move back to Android.
It's easy to get a job as a web developer without job experience than Android developer without job experience.
I have option btw PHP and Phyton
Python can be use for anything.
That's the reason I choose it

Good to hear from a python guy. You are right. Most people agree it is easier getting a job as a Web developer. I also plan going into it since I have the basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript. I plan learning Django during my service year. For now, standalone desktop app is what I am working on.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by dudebuck: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Bro I can see you don't have any project in mind, look you can learn Python for the next 10 years and still will not be able to make any meaningful app. So please it is for your own good to forget python for now and dive into HTML(two weeks is more than enough for you to learn this one and start creating good web pages), then dive into CSS,(this is a little bit harder so give it one month) and make your web pages look very nice, chic and have some interactivity, then here comes the programming part, JavaScript, this one give it one month to two, just make sure you are practicing always, and make simple web pages, then when you have gotten the basics of it you can even go to C++ if you want. For example for loop in JavaScript is almost the same in C++,just dedicate a full year. Man you will be a hot cake. I for example tried Python since 2011, nothing came of it, I just went straight HTML and now I have some little JavaScript apps I can call mine, after 5 months. The last one is just one stupid app that generates a circle on the screen that follows the mouse or your finger(on mobile) to wherever the mouse goes. Then I modified the code and it became a rudimentary drawing app. So you see, you can achieve a lot if you go bact to the real basics (NOT BASIC). And use YouTube a lot. Combine both theory(books) and practicals (YouTube Videos).
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2018
dudebuck:
Bro I can see you don't have any project in mind, look you can learn Python for the next 10 years and still will not be able to make any meaningful app. So please it is for your own good to forget python for now and dive into HTML(two weeks is more than enough for you to learn this one and start creating good web pages), then dive into CSS,(this is a little bit harder so give it one month) and make your web pages look very nice, chic and have some interactivity, then here comes the programming part, JavaScript, this one give it one month to two, just make sure you are practicing always, and make simple web pages, then when you have gotten the basics of it you can even go to C++ if you want. For example for loop in JavaScript is almost the same in C++,just dedicate a full year. Man you will be a hot cake. I for example tried Python since 2011, nothing came of it, I just went straight HTML and now I have some little JavaScript apps I can call mine, after 5 months. The last one is just one stupid app that generates a circle on the screen that follows the mouse or your finger(on mobile) to wherever the mouse goes. Then I modified the code and it became a rudimentary drawing app. So you see, you can achieve a lot if you go bact to the real basics (NOT BASIC). And use YouTube a lot. Combine both theory(books) and practicals (YouTube Videos).

Learn python for 10 years without any meaningful app? I doubt this assertion! If your reason is because he don't have any project at hand then he can go and learn the languages you mentioned for 20 more years and nothing will still come out of it. Not everyone that tried his/her hand on HTML, CSS and Javascript have a meaningful app to show for it. What am I saying... Let him choose the language that interest him and come up with project ideas to work on.

BTW... Nice Web front-end learning path though, I show this to a friend interested in Web design.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by jeffreyUzo: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2018
ayangzy:

Dear Fellow thinker, there are no secrets so to speak. First i have been programming for about 10 years now and I have been using python for about 5 years now. In my case I started very early in 2008 when i was still in school, so i think i can contribute to this thread.

Now concerning the secret that you are looking for, i repeat there are no secrets. Just do what works for you. Most times we are meant to think that its the tools that we use, but on the contrary its the user using the tool. The tool responds to the instructions that you have given to it and also it works within its boundaries. So if there is any question that you should ask, its the boundaries of each tool and what tool to focus on when doing web, desktop or mobile either for games or for business applications or for even applications that you want to use personally (am being generic at this point).

If I may advice you on what tool to use, i say use what you are comfortable in and what will serve for the audience that you are developing the application for.

If you want to do a desktop application, you can try TKINTER or PYQT5, or even ELECTRON or NODEWEBKIT.
If you want to do a web application, try out FLASK or BOTTLE framework first before trying a DJANGO.
if you are interested in games then try PYGAMES.
All these assumes that you already have a full knowledge of writing a python scripts in solving small problems with the language.

Caveat: there are still so many tools and if you keep searching for which tool to use, you will not make any immediate progress. The rule of thumb remains, your audience will not ask you what tool you used, but will only be concerned with if the application is working as expected or not.

Also try not to be program logic minded, but business minded. The world is changing and software is gradually taking over business operations.

Haven said all that, If you will like to learn from a pro, I am conducting a training on Python Backend and Frontend(html5, Javascript, ECMA 6 & css3). Just in case you will require a little bit of hand holding, contact me.

Good luck...
Jeffrey
08137898903 (Call or Whatsapp)

1 Like

Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ifex370(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2018
waali:

Eyoh... I will want to be like you when I grow up. U go from introductory class to advance straight. For me, the course I studied is not even related to CS.

Search for some advanced C course's last night.. I was intrigued by one that involves android development with android studio using C.. So that's where I'll be moving next by the Grace of God..

Coding is fun sha, TBH, you can even get little text editor+IDE apps on play store for test running some basic codes..

The one I'm using right now is called Dcoder.. U can do Python as well as many other language's there.. You can find some better apps if you choose
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
ifex370:

Search for some advanced C course's last night.. I was intrigued by one that involves android development with android studio using C.. So that's where I'll be moving next by the Grace of God..

Coding is fun sha, TBH, you can even get little text editor+IDE apps on play store for test running some basic codes..

The one I'm using right now is called Dcoder.. U can do Python as well as many other language's there.. You can find some better apps if you choose

Coding won't be fun on my phone, the screen is small. I will try sha. I am really having problem with power over here, still waiting for it so i could finish up the project at hand.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by ifex370(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2018
waali:

Coding won't be fun on my phone, the screen is small. I will try sha. I am really having problem with power over here, still waiting for it so i could finish up the project at hand.

Same thing here.. Power here is just 9hours a day.. With 3hours of it brought after midnight, without power..no motivation.. cry

Naija sha
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by dudebuck: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
waali:

Learn python for 10 years without any meaningful app? I doubt this assertion! If your reason is because he don't have any project at hand then he can go and learn the languages you mentioned for 20 more years and nothing will still come out of it. Not everyone that tried his/her hand on HTML, CSS and Javascript have a meaningful app to show for it. What am I saying... Let him choose the language that interest him and come up with project ideas to work on.

BTW... Nice Web front-end learning path though, I show this to a friend interested in Web design.
I did not have any app or project in mind either, but as you follow the video tutorials, you will naturally be bombarded with projects, getting a project is not easy, if you don't have one. You think that HTMl, CSS and JavaScript are web design, that is FAKE NEWS!
HTML is a mark up language
CSS is a styling Language
JavaScript is a programming Language.

You start with HTML so as to get something on the screen immidiately and it gives the passion to continue when programming burn-out occurs, (trust me it will come). Then use CSS to style it, these are all codes that willbe helpful to you, later, then JavaScript will teach you programming. Programming is one thing, while programming languages differ, so if you know JavaScript enough to do something with it, you can move to C++ if you like, it makes it a whole easier end enjoying, web design is not the same a web programming. They are two different things. But you cannot learn JavaScript without HTML and CSS.
JavaScript and CSS are also used to make android app in case you don't know.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
dudebuck:
I did not have any app or project in mind either, but as you follow the video tutorials, you will naturally be bombarded with projects, getting a project is not easy, if you don't have one. You think that HTMl, CSS and JavaScript are web design, that is FAKE NEWS!
HTML is a mark up language
CSS is a styling Language
JavaScript is a programming Language.

You start with HTML so as to get something on the screen immidiately and it gives the passion to continue when programming burn-out occurs, (trust me it will come). Then use CSS to style it, these are all codes that willbe helpful to you, later, then JavaScript will teach you programming. Programming is one thing, while programming languages differ, so if you know JavaScript enough to do something with it, you can move to C++ if you like, it makes it a whole easier end enjoying, web design is not the same a web programming. They are two different things. But you cannot learn JavaScript without HTML and CSS.
JavaScript and CSS are also used to make android app in case you don't know.

Lol... If you think I don't Javascript is used for android development then I guess I have to keep mute cause, I was only pointing something out, you need not make assumptions on my knowledge. Well, in the context in which you provided ans if it not web design, it is what? Abi you wan advice person to dump what he is using and learn Javascript and CSS for android.
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
ifex370:

Same thing here.. Power here is just 9hours a day.. With 3hours of it brought after midnight, without power..no motivation.. cry

Naija sha

Yours is better.... I most times have to make use of generator
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by dudebuck: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
waali:

Lol... If you think I don't Javascript is used for android development then I guess I have to keep mute cause, I was only pointing something out, you need not make assumptions on my knowledge. Well, in the context in which you provided ans if it not web design, it is what? Abi you wan advice person to dump what he is using and learn your Javascript and CSS for android. Oshey...
go and sit down abeg, that is how you people fail simple english exam or test.

OP let me repeat myself if you don't have any project in mind, then go to HTML then CSS, two months is enough for you to be well grounded in the two technologies, then after you can move to the progrmming language called JavaScript, it is a lot simpler to learn as a first language, then once you feel that you have gotten a hang of it, your learning another language becomes a breeze, even if the language is called C++(C++ is very complex especially for beginners). Programming in general is one thing, but languages differ a bit in just syntax. For example the for loop syntax in C++ is similar to that of JavaScript apart from some little things here and there. Don't mind people who are telling you otherwise, don't waste time like I did. And it pays to know at least the basics of many IT tecnologies.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
dudebuck:
go and sit down abeg, that is how you people fail simple english exam or test.

OP let me repeat myself if you don't have any project in mind, then go to HTML then CSS, two months is enough for you to be well grounded in the two technologies, then after you can move to the progrmming language called JavaScript, it is a lot simpler to learn as a first language, then once you feel that you have gotten a hang of it, your learning another language becomes a breeze, even if the language is called C++(C++ is very complex especially for beginners). Programming in general is one thing, but languages differ a bit in just syntax. For example the for loop syntax in C++ is similar to that of JavaScript apart from some little things here and there. Don't mind people who are telling you otherwise, don't waste time like I did. And it pays to know at least the basics of many IT tecnologies.

Mr I know English but couldn't comprehend what the OP said Abi na I too know dey worry you? You failed in python does not mean OP will. If you couldn't make sense off python, others can. BTW if you couldn't make sense off python since 2011 then I SMH for you bro.

OP do your research well... StackOverflow is there likewise Qoura. You can make it using python with other tools.

BTW... I won't respond to you again.... I don obey your order, I don sit down!
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by dudebuck: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
waali:

Mr I know English but couldn't comprehend what the OP said Abi na I too know dey worry you? You failed in python does not mean OP will. If you couldn't make sense off python, others can. BTW if you couldn't make sense off python since 2011 then I SMH for you bro.

OP do your research well... StackOverflow is there likewise Qoura. You make make it using python with other tools.

BTW... I won't respond to you again.... I don obey your order, I don sit down!
Fvck YOU!
Re: How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? by waali(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
dudebuck:
Fvck YOU!

I don't have ass for guys to fvck.... Go look for gays like yourself to fvck. Shalom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Female Python Programmer Here?? / Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company / I Want To Be A Programmer But I Don't Like Mathematics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.