Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy (36395 Views)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Yomzzyblog: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-5_KdAC7-Rdo/WeEFjT7sSDI/AAAAAAAAFfk/eRy4VNT4Hfs_cje0MeZn6xGF-bAuHbyVQCLcBGAs/s640/des.JPG[/img]

Actor and politician, Desmond Elliot shared this throwback photo of his mom carrying him when he was a little boy.

He captioned it;

"Major throwback... Me held by my one and only mother of life ,sorry I couldn't wait till Thursday, I just had to share # thisisme #mymum??#iloveyoumummy#younodeygrowpassyourmama"

[img]https://4.bp..com/-x8Uoc3H8LLE/WeEGQXd4edI/AAAAAAAAFfs/-kNr2R22bNMnm-jwmHBr8dlSwRxMjMFXQCLcBGAs/s1600/dess.png[/img]

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/check-out-this-throwback-photo-of_13.html

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Yomzzyblog: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by TheMainMan: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
cute

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by geraldmezi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Honorable himself

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Mrjo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
geraldmezi:
Honorable himself
the woman dont even knw that
Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by jbreezy: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
I wonder hw segun arinze's throwback pic will b like...lets jst EYE d mata

30 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by ToluSuo(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
A mango fruit doesn't fall far from its tree... Beautiful mom, and dude has always been cute from birth... #PEACE...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Daslim180(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Adorable...... Beautiful mother

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Explorers(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Waoh

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by NGBlogger: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by sod09(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by kevweflex(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Beautiful mum=handsome son

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2017
From the mother's dressing, maybe he's Yoruba afterall because I never really believed him to be one.

Time has come for mama to enjoy.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
I can't wait to be a mommy! I love my mommy and every other beautiful mother out there! Baby dust to those hoping for the fruit of the womb!

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Fine boy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by kizz007: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
NICE
Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Elliot face did not really change at all. Always looking innocent and handsome. Must it always be TBT? you can throw it any other day too.

17 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Partnerbiz(f): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Life is indeed unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by falcon01: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
why is he trending these days??
That's the joy and prayer of every mother. To eat the fruit of her labour. Unfortunately for me, I lost both parents. None to eat the fruit of what they labour for. So sad sad That's life anyway, It goes on.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by donblade85555(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2017
So cute....this is what all mothers pray for. Our mothers shall live to enjoy the fruit of our labour i .j.n

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit visit www.laughkillme.com

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by morikee: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Yeyebrity
Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by slawomir: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2017
there is only one true love and that is mother's love
like I always tell my girlfriend if you love me then also love my mother because am going to ask you to live with my mummy for nine months and if you two can get along. then I waste no time in marrying you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by olumaxi(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2017
D guy face no change at all

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Divay22(f): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2017
hostine316:
That's the joy of every mother. To eat the fruit of her labour. unfortunately for me, I lost both parents. None to eat the fruit of what they labour for. That's life anyway, It goes on
Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by kokomaster3d: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Waoo. Lovely. I love my mum. www.yakata.com.ng is here. Proudly Made by Nairalanders
Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by emeijeh(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Sweet Mother by Nico Mbaga on auto replay

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Zinny25(f): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2017
Beautiful mama... I'm sure he took after her. I wonder why people don't celebrate their fathers the way the celebrate their mothers. I miss you dad... Rest on

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by Dearlord(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2017
Both looking cute.
It a thing of joy to enjoy the fruits of ya labor.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy by kokomaster3d: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
hostine316:
That's the joy of every mother. To eat the fruit of her labour. unfortunately for me, I lost both parents. None to eat the fruit of what they labour for. That's life anyway, It goes on

So sorry brother. Remain strong

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolaji Amusan, Mr Latin's 50th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke / Amara Kanu Talks About Depression As She Steps Out Looking Radiant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.