Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly (37665 Views)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Photos Of Hon. Desmond Elliot At The Plenary In Lagos / Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Plenary Meeting In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Praizeupdates: 4:36am On Oct 30, 2018
Actor turned Politician Desmond Eliot shares some adorable photos of him in the state house addressing amd ironing out some in issues in lagos state.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-actor-desmond-eliot-at-the-state-house-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Praizeupdates: 4:36am On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See More Cute Photos of Desmond Eliot At Lagos state house >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

He wrote ;

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Emperorempower(m): 4:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Which issue is he ironying out in the picture biko?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by NwaAmaikpe: 5:04am On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

Desmond Elliot.
It is not to wear fine native that is the problem o.

The problem is to pay the people who designed it for you.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Nogodye(m): 5:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Desmond the handsome politician...The guy really did well in his constituency with Gbajabiamila

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by NnamdiKanu(m): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2018
cool
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by GOFRONT(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2018
I hope he is serving his people well
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Liliyann(f): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2018
See him looking fresh and handsome in this picture after eating out of the national cake!!
This is the type of man that I won't even hesitate to date irrespective of his marital status!!
I don't mind being his sidechick as long as am getting a share of the national cake!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Speedyconnect15: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2018
My guy don make am lass lass

See below for data bonanza!
See testimonies too!
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Sirmuel1(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2018
Emperorempower:
Which issue is he ironying out in the picture biko?

Did you read the news at all? cheesy
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Sirpaul(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2018
the Guy wey dey share prepaid meter
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by DeeTweenie(f): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Actor and politician..

Nice one
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by bewla(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Don't act what u lean from politicians open up
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by bigkahuna704(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Hope His Brain Is Well Taken Care Of Than The Beard.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by iammo(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Oluwashola Desmond Elliot - O.D.E
The only actor that knows how to play Nigerian politics, the other actors think politics is like celebrity fake life that you can just pose with money without spending or sharing it, or run your mouth online..... I see him going far in politics

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Lucifer66(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Liliyann:
See him looking fresh and handsome in this picture after eating out of the national cake!!
This is the type of man that I won't even hesitate to date irrespective of his marital status!!
I don't mind being his sidechick as long as am getting a share of the national cake!!
Women like you should be shot.

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Lucifer66(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2018
When I see this guy I think of money.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by MZEE01: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2018
My grandpa got same clothe. The different is that he is not a politician.
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by izuch(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2018
At least his dress sense has improved smiley
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Mopolchi: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Okey Mutiny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Mhario: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
nice
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Liliyann:
then that thing between your leg must be as wide as the river Niger and filled with all sort of uncleanness like a toilet hole

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Liliyann:
if wishes were horses...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by GenFunction: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2018
politics good o
Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by myettiallah: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Liliyann:
Prostitute

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by bewla(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Liliyann:
u break my heart u say u be hare

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly by tuhamworld: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
He look cute grin grin

Why do i feel like he looks like the actor Kunle Afolayan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Topless Photo / Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' / "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.