Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him (47280 Views)

While May Is Still Mourning, Yul Edochie Reacts As Judy Austin Breaks Silence On / Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Letenwam: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
DJ Olu's girlfriend and Oyo State Governor's daughter, Ajay Abiola-Ajimobi, is still mourning her ex-boyfriend who was laid to rest yesterday.

Ajay who shared photos of DJ Olu on her Instagram page, wrote;

"I miss you so much but you'll always live in my heart. Thank you for the best two years of my life. Rest easy baby ❤ #mybug #myangel #oluliveson"

https://www.lailasblog.com/dj-olus-girlfriend-still-mourning/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by ufuosman(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
She need to mourn him na

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by TheMainMan: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
sorry... take heart

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by dahunsy(f): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# what happen to the popular saying.....we will die together,if u die, I will follow u

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by emeijeh(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Better clothes don finish for market?!

Warris dis?!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
She's his ex.
Caroline Danjuma is his ex.

Two exes down, more to go. grin This is when the present girlfriend before his demise will know the kind of player she was dealing with.

RIP.

Modified. Those of you quoting me with "You're dumb" and what not, over a mistaken identity are clearly the dumb ones. Jezz!, quit giving me silly mentions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Pierohandsome: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
I have never seen a man living an indecent life and live long, no safety outside cleanliness

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by abelprice(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
It's normal... yet she will attend his funeral with another guy.... undecided...
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by KardinalZik(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by DanseMacabre(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
She's his ex.

Two exes down, more to go. grin This is when the present girlfriend before his demise will know the kind of player she was dealing with.

RIP.

How is Caroline Danjuma his ex kwanu

40 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by DanseMacabre(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
KardinalZik:
First it was Caroline Danjuma; now it is Ajay Ajimobi....Who was the next olosho that got serviced by the guy?

HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON

This isn't Tagbo na, bro.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by sunshineV(f): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
It's not easy. A good diick is a good diick.

Nothing feels better

3 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by kagari: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sorry oh baby take heart oo
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Tamass: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
sunshineV:

Nothing feels better
Better shut your mouth...we are talking about of the demise of a human like you.
I pray you dont loose someone close to you.

12 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
cheesy time to slide into this girl DM...

baby, olu is in the Lord's bosom...

I'm here for you, you can mourn with your head on my ..... chest

I can DJ too with my virtual DJ

9 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Warfibabe(f): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
She's his ex.

RIP.
KardinalZik:
First it was Caroline Danjuma; now it is Ajay Ajimobi....Who was the next olosho that got serviced by the guy?

HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON
sometimes saying nothing is better than saying what you don't know. tagbo is Caroline's ex, not DJ olu.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by euroboy95: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
$
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Infajay(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rich Gang!
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by sunshineV(f): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tamass:

Better shut your mouth...we are talking about of the demise of a human like you.
I pray you dont loose someone close to you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
kimbraa:
She's his ex.

RIP.

This isn't Tagbo o.
She doesn't sound like an ex though, more like a close friend.

RIP to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Sleyanya1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eyaaah
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Adaumunocha(f): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
sunshineV:

Nothing feels better
Your head is paining u

3 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Lilimax(f): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Three people linking to one man dropping dead almost at the same period. #uwammebi shocked. Repent and embrace Jesus Christ today before it's too late ooohhh!! There's no repentance in the grave!

5 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Charles4075(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# what happen to the popular saying.....we will die together,if u die, I will follow u
They are coming for you bros. My hand nor dey at all.

1 Like

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
KardinalZik:

HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON

you need to bathe with hot water..... after dat you'll remember where you kept your sense

8 Likes

Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by veli1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Go follow him na if u truly miss am.
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by HzRF(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Letenwam:
DJ Olu's girlfriend and Oyo State Governor's daughter, Ajay Abiola-Ajimobi, is still mourning her ex-boyfriend who was laid to rest yesterday.

Ajay who shared photos of DJ Olu on her Instagram page, wrote;

"I miss you so much but you'll always live in my heart. Thank you for the best two years of my life. Rest easy baby ❤ #mybug #myangel #oluliveson"

https://www.lailasblog.com/dj-olus-girlfriend-still-mourning/

Lalasticlala

Sorry oo

But na how this ticket go enta dey on top my mind ooo
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Charles4075(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=sunshineV post=61397486][/quote]My brother, that guy dey on para mode. Lolzzzzzz
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
abelprice:
It's normal... yet she will attend his funeral with another guy.... undecided...

are you hoping she attends it with you
Re: DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / A Towel-Clad Olajumoke Orisaguna Poses With Her Daughter (Photo) / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.