Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel (26783 Views)

School Hostel Building Collapses In Numan, Adamawa. One Student Dies / Disadvantages Of Staying In The School Hostel / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Living in school hostel is the best. It shaped my life a lot in all ramifications.We do have light 24/7 in university of Lagos, now I can't live anywhere if there is no light for at least 12 hours a day. The problems of living on campus are; just dirty toilet and Bed bug issue.
Re: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel by Bism(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mbanefo UNN make I talk. In short I wan confess! leave me I won confess. I stay in the hostel throughout my ungraduate years. All the advantages and disadvantages mentioned by the OP are true. I could vividly rememeber that while I was at the hostel I also walked like a robot because I never wanted to touch the wall. The toilet unko, we alway build tower of babel there with paper on pooo and another person would place his own paper on your poo. One thing the Op failed to mention.
Point 100: You never go hungry in the hostel because you have room mates.

1 Like

Re: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel by Therealkarma: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
gbosaa:
I love hostel accommodation. You'd meet and interact with personalities and characters you never knew exist.
Best fun/experience one would ever have...that difficult topic/course would be cracked and made easy by a room mate, neighbour or that guy living few rooms away from you, you 'gym', play sports with 'men' who robbed, maimed,killed, done all sorts.

You make great friends. Learn new interpersonal skills.

Privacy...when that babe comes to give you some...your room mates are happy for you, they'd go on exile and are full of enthusiasm when they surface, bigger and wider smiles on their faces, all eager to know how many mls/vol you discharged, how long it took cool...The G mens would want to 'Spider'...IJ hall, Kenneth Dike hall UNEC would understand what I'm saying.

IJeeeeeeeeeeh.

I. J oooo

1 Like

Re: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel by JBoss25(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Living in school hostel is the best. It shaped my life a lot in all ramifications.We do have light 24/7 in university of Lagos, now I can't live anywhere if there is no light for at least 12 hours a day. The problems of living on campus are; just dirty toilet and Bed bug issue.
stealing into, biased fool.
Re: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2017
JBoss25:
stealing into, biased fool.
Cualquier problema?
Re: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel by racyrae(f): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
cryplease help should I stay off campus or hostel, I really like privacy and dirty eniviro makes me sick
Re: Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel by youngvc1: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
racyrae:
cryplease help should I stay off campus or hostel, I really like privacy and dirty eniviro makes me sick
please stay off campus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Funny Things Nigerian Students Can Relate To. / Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) / How Much Is Oduduwa University Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.