Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (62804 Views)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by zoedew: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
Kids

Yeah! Kids playing with Fire! Only kids are oblivious of the fact that love is fire. It burns bright, simmers, sims must be tended else it gets extinguished and must need be fanned back into flame!
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by aldexrio(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Another useless cow is gone
A little sympathy pls
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by mathsagb: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
parent are falling by depriving this children the truth the should know.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by kantoronto: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Umuaka
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by kaymical(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I think that sniper company should start diluting that their product.
but why? I was thinking maybe it should be more conc. because of those that are ready to die
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by ChiefSweetus: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Gucci boy!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by YelloweWest: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
MrSea:

who be teens for here?
shocked shocked is that a question?

Are u new on nl?
So all those jambites are grandfather's abi?
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Genniez(f): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sniper is insecticide not for human...if diluted it won't kill these Nigerian mosquitoes that sings more than hmmm..
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Ebios(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
" who said that I was the fault"

Is English language that hard?

Block headed kid
"....my hearts death" instead of "...my heart's death"
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by jaggabban: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmm I feel for Muslims cos I didn't see Christianity being attacked or mentioned on this trend whereas if the kids were to be Muslims or northerners, Islam would av been the center of attacks. Kudo to nairaland Muslims.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by captianfreeman(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Du generacion la indomie!!!

I am afraid for The future of this planet.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by ariklawani(f): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lack of home training. at 20yrs,I was still a vigin.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by bettygirl375: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
lovelygurl:

Finally, a reasonable comment!

Some are quick to forget how they were at that age. I wished she had a closer relationship with a parents. They could gave guided her but then again most Nigerian parents fail in that area.

my dear, one thing you have to know. Many people grew up without parents and could still be able to educate themselves. Many also who grew up with parents who always try to educate them will never listen to their advice. If you talk to them from today to tomorrow, they won't still listen. Even if you set up lot of educational groups, they won't still join. They never listen to anyone and take final decision in their hands but still its still good to try and educate those who want to be educated.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Onorie(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Omgoodness! @15 and she has anklet on...smh...let her goan explain her foolishness to God. Ok bye!
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Funkybabee(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
O t'oju su mi o

Endtime things

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Ritajovy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Suicide maka did small boy??
Its alright!!
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by pally123: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
ivolt:
Misplaced priority.
What does a 15-year old know about love?

I blame the parents for not guiding their daughter.
They often mistake sex for love
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by pally123: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sotey she dey wear chain for leg!
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by amara72(f): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
hmmmmmmmm she killed her self cause of her so called Block Head Boyfriend ... I comment my reserve
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by centboy123456(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tinnytony24:
That girl aint dead angry
how did u get dis pic and who show u
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by toye440: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bring up a child in d way dat he would go and wen he grows he would not depart from it. I blame her demise on poor parenting.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
bettygirl375:

my dear, one thing you have to know. Many people grew up without parents and could still be able to educate themselves. Many also who grew up with parents who always try to educate them will never listen to their advice. If you talk to them from today to tomorrow, they won't still listen. Even if you set up lot of educational groups, they won't still join. They never listen to anyone and take final decision in their hands but still its still good to try and educate those who want to be educated.
You are right but I think you misunderstood me. What I'm trying to say is get parents should have known she had a bf. She should have been able to tell her parents and they might have been able to guide her.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by sonikstargirl(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingOfSkills:
these days, people cook up stories, just to trend online.

true
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by LemonBoy1: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
MaritzaNL:
So I went to the boy's Facebook and people are saying she killed herself cos she was pregnant for them and the boy broke up with her this morning.

Being a heartbroken babymama is better than being dead.

Such life lost just like that.

He has suddenly become famous. I couldn't find him on fbk. What name did you use to search ? Ro Se didn't work.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by LemonBoy1: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
ariklawani:
Lack of home training. at 20yrs,I was still a vigin.

That doesn't confirm that you weren't smooching or wan**ng... grin grin grin bros na joke ohhhh.... grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by LemonBoy1: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Royaldave200:
At this my age I'm still wondering if I should have a bf and have sex,

Ose...awon eyan lie Mohammed grin

Lie Mohammed right now...

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by bigfather(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hector09:
At the age f 15 yrs she is answering slemzy na wa end time kids

End time Slay Pikin
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by LemonBoy1: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
bettygirl375:
What causes suicide is Depression and depression happens to anyone no matter your age. This girl must have suffered from depression, too bad she had no one trustworthy to vent out to. Living in an ignorant country like Nigeria and reading these ridiculous comments you all are making here, even me if i feel depressed, i won't tell anyone. You guys should learn how to be reasonable. Relationships can start at any age. Just because you were 15 and couldn't cuddle a relationship doesn't mean others can't do it! Stfu you stupid people posting ignorant comments here.
Set up groups for people suffering from anxiety and depression especially young people so they can be able to vent out their problem and get help before it is too late..

Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by EngrXrix(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
At least na fine boy angry
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by ariklawani(f): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
LemonBoy1:

That doesn't confirm that you weren't smooching or wan**ng... grin grin grin bros na joke ohhhh.... grin
Am a woman.they are just too small to fall deep in love.relationship is for mature mind.what a wasted life.
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by Solozzo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sex education on use of contraceptives in school and a school counsellor could have helped to prevent this needless death
Re: Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts by MunorAnne(f): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kemjay:

with wat ?
May be Sprite. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.