Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (5563 Views)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Good morning!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
BENUE STATE'S ANTI - GRAZING LAW!!!

After watching Channels news for a while listening to latest decision of Benue State Govt. signing to law anti-grazing law. In as much as I detest the callous, crazy and inhuman practices of Fulani Herdsmen, they still play a significant role in the constant provision of Livestock produce in the entire country.

However, Benue State and Ekiti State had passed this Anti-Grazing Bill into Law making it illegal for any grazing activities within the two states. I wonder how livestock will disseminate if all states decide to ban these Fulani guys, I call them the necessary and needed demon.

The Federal Government should have provided grazing ranch if possible allowing the private sector handle this and it will generate more employment opportunities to our enormous mind blowing population of unemployed youths roaming the streets.

If this madness of signing of anti-grazing law among states is continued then we the populace should be ready to buy livestock produce at exorbitant prices.

Finally, I call on all concerned agencies to fix this error as soon as possible.

I just want to make some common sense
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Good morning!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hello Wonderful People!!

I believe we had a fruitful stress-free work week. Firstly, all present week's order had been processed and trucks are moving in batches to respective destinations.

As for LAGOS buyers, first batch of goods are gone already and will be available at Mile-12 anytime from now. To PH buyers, your goods will be on truck anytime from now to proceed to BOROKIRI, OBIBO, and RUMUKORO.

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (7th, Nov) till Wednesday (8th, Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (9th, Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 4th Nov and to end by Tuesday (7th Nov) by 12pm

Price List for the coming week:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

How to place your first ORDER:

1. Contact me via whatsapp or email

2. Request for pictures of sizes available with respect to their prices

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

4. Drop your code of choice after payment confirmation

5. Request for transporter's phone number and truck plate number

6. Expect to pickup at the given date of delivery.

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

I believe we had a fruitful stress-free work week. Firstly, all present week's order had been processed and trucks are moving in batches to respective destinations.

As for LAGOS buyers, first batch of goods are gone already and will be available at Mile-12 anytime from now. To PH buyers, your goods will be on truck anytime from now to proceed to BOROKIRI, OBIBO, and RUMUKORO.

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (9th, Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 4th Nov and to end by Tuesday (7th Nov) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar, Uyo e.t.c

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good evening!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning & happy weekend!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Tnot(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good evening, you are really doing a great job. I will suggest that you add pictures to your thread and encourage your customers to drop testimony often.

Hope you won't mind adding Osun State to your list of states you deliver to, looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tnot:
Good evening, you are really doing a great job. I will suggest that you add pictures to your thread and encourage your customers to drop testimony often.

Hope you won't mind adding Osun State to your list of states you deliver to, looking forward to doing business with you soon.

I appreciate the compliment and as regards pictures of trucks and what the market looks like, I suggest you visit my first thread which was opened Oct, 2014;

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/3

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/4

Here you will see the exact picture of how the yam market looks like........
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Update! Update!! Update!!!

All Trucks with respect to the out going week's ORDER are all on the way to their respective destinations.

If you PLACED ORDER with me, I suggest you get your code ready, start tracking your respective transporter via the contacts given and prepare to pick up as soon as they arrive.

Finally, bookings for next week's purchase is on now, just follow the steps stated above.

Good night and God bless

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by kejibabe(f): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Abuja no dey your list
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
kejibabe:
Abuja no dey your list
For now, No ma'am.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
kejibabe:
Abuja no dey your list
No, for now.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello Wonderful People!!

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Large = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

I wish you all a FRUITFUL week as work resumes tomorrow officially...

Cheers!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please! Please!! Please!!!

If you don't have a market or can't structure out a market around your NICHE to sell your TUBERS then you've got NO BUSINESS here.

Don't waste your money placing order on what might stay for weeks without sales.

N:B : If you need ideas on establishing a working MARKET to sell your tubers around your area then give us a call.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2017

This goes to Lagos buyers only. I now have a trusted Mini Van owner who can help out with doorstep delivery at an affordable price.

From Mile-12 down Lagos-Ikorodu road: Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Anthony, Obanikoro, Onipanu, Barracks, Ojuelegba, Custain, Surulere

Even on the Island: Apongbon, Race course, V.I, Lekki

Along Badagry Express: Orile, Festac, Iju

e.t.c

The local dispatcher has done is homework coming up with affordable prices for home delivery per 100 tubers.

If you need to speak with him directly, get in touch with me and you will get his contact details.

Now, I need this services in the following states:

Port Harcourt

Delta

Uyo

Calabar.....e.t.c
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Do you need tubers of yam??

Benue tubers is the best option to settle for!!!

Please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state or you can also buy yourself because we are ready to provide full details to the market for FREE.

If you are willing to buy through us, I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (21st, Nov) till Wednesday (22nd, Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (23rd, Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 18th Nov and to end by Tuesday (21st Nov) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar,Owerri, Uyo e.t.c

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2017
Bookings! Bookings!! Bookings!!!

All bookings for next week's purchase officially begins today...... hit me on Whatsapp or direct calls to get necessary details

Note the following:

1. You must have a confirmed market before placing an order.

2. If you need to ask some questions before placing order, please do to avoid miscalculations.

3. If your place of residence is too far from where to pick up, please discuss with me before placing order.

4. If you need a particular specie for some kind of processing activities, let's discuss before placing your order.

5. Don't just place order blindly, know what you really want to buy and plan for it alongside on ground market to sell.

6. All trucks are planned to move on Thursday but plan ahead in case they fail to load or move on Thursday. The sure fact is your tubers will get to your state of residence by God's grace.

7. If you are buying less than 200 then plan to sell per 1 to make some good profit. Only those who buy above 500 can sell per 100 comfortably.

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
tbliss22:
Bookings! Bookings!! Bookings!!!

All bookings for next week's purchase officially begins today...... hit me on Whatsapp or direct calls to get necessary details

Note the following:

1. You must have a confirmed market before placing an order.

2. If you need to ask some questions before placing order, please do to avoid miscalculations.

3. If your place of residence is too far from where to pick up, please discuss with me before placing order.

4. If you need a particular specie for some kind of processing activities, let's discuss before placing your order.

5. Don't just place order blindly, know what you really want to buy and plan for it alongside on ground market to sell.

6. All trucks are planned to move on Thursday but plan ahead in case they fail to load or move on Thursday. The sure fact is your tubers will get to your state of residence by God's grace.

7. If you are buying less than 200 then plan to sell per 1 to make some good profit. Only those who buy above 500 can sell per 100 comfortably.

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Good evening!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:24am On Nov 22, 2017
All bookings closed for the week already, if you need to book then wait till Saturday. Purchasing of tubers are currently on-going to be rounded up by today.

Finally, I welcome all those who traveled down to Benue state yesterday to purchase TUBERS and please try and stick to the following rules;

1. Do not trust anyone you see around Ugba or Zakibiam yam market. These boys can be cunning, and once they discover you are here for business then they know you are fully loaded with cash

2. Always stay in your Hotel room immediately it's 6 pm.

3. Do not trust anyone to the extent of inviting the person to your hotel room.

4. Try and look around for the Yam market's transport coordinator (Chatter man) before proceeding with purchase to ascertain the availability of trucks to your state of location

5. When you finish making a purchase, remember to mark the goods with your secret code to allow easy identification when it gets to the destination.

6. Prepare to pay shield fee of N1,000 on each 100 tubers you purchase from any of the Farmer.

Once again, welcome to Benue State (Food Basket of the Nation)

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
tbliss22:
All bookings closed for the week already, if you need to book then wait till Saturday. Purchasing of tubers are currently on-going to be rounded up by today.

Finally, I welcome all those who traveled down to Benue state yesterday to purchase TUBERS and please try and stick to the following rules;

1. Do not trust anyone you see around Ugba or Zakibiam yam market. These boys can be cunning, and once they discover you are here for business then they know you are fully loaded with cash

2. Always stay in your Hotel room immediately it's 6 pm.

3. Do not trust anyone to the extent of inviting the person to your hotel room.

4. Try and look around for the Yam market's transport coordinator (Chatter man) before proceeding with purchase to ascertain the availability of trucks to your state of location

5. When you finish making a purchase, remember to mark the goods with your secret code to allow easy identification when it gets to the destination.

6. Prepare to pay shield fee of N1,000 on each 100 tubers you purchase from any of the Farmer.

Once again, welcome to Benue State (Food Basket of the Nation)

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

It was indeed a stressful day and by God's grace all purchased goods will be placed on their respective trucks.

Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2017

All Rumukoro and Borokiri buyers who booked last week should expect their goods by Monday night because the trucks already left yesterday. I will be rolling out truck details by 7pm to respective whatsapp numbers.

However, those planning to travel this week to Benue are very much welcome and the two major market are Ugba International Yam Market and Zakibiam International Yam Market. You don't need to entertain any fear, just make sure you give me a call before boarding a bus to ensure you get right information.

Although myself and my team are not taking ORDERS for now till 9th of Dec, 2017. We are ready to assist those traveling to make some purchase.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
TUBER'S BOOKING IS STILL ON FOR NEXT WEEK!!

Next week's bookings started on Sat, 9th Dec and to end by Tuesday (12th Dec) by 12pm

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (12th, Dec) till Wednesday (13h, Dec)

Trucks will be load on Thursday (14th, Dec) and will move to various state of destination.

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Massively large Seven (7) separate sizes are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2017

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (19th Dec) to Wednesday (20th, Dec)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday 21st and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 16th Dec and to end by Tuesday (19th Dec) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar,Owerri, Uyo e.t.c

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:59am On Dec 17, 2017
tbliss22:

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday 21st and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 16th Dec and to end by Tuesday (19th Dec) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings ongoing right now.... Place your order and let's manage your good's purchases for you.

If you wish to also buy yourself, we can help you put on truck while you travel back without spending much on accumulated lodging/hotel fees.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
tbliss22:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

We are ready to give free description down to the market.

Purchase is made every tuesday evenings till Wednesday the next day.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday and will move to various state of destination.

Do your bookings now and we will let u know the week your purchase will be made

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Massively large are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by oluwalogo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
PLACE YOUR FREE ADVERTISEMENT, NOW!!!
http://fufumart.com
This season is just right for sales.
Are you into Agro or food related services? Of course you need more publicity to increase sales and patronage .

This is new, trending and just on time for your business
Place your free ad on fufumart classified Agro and food e-commerce market..
http://fufumart.com

Thank me later...

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday and will move to various state of destination.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Massively large are also available but do contact me privately for pictures and prices

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year Friends!!!

I wish you all a remarkable and achieving 2018, may you embark on successful and outstanding projects this new year in Jesus name.... Amen!!

Best Regards,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2018
tbliss22:

2018 Benue Tubers!!!!.

Price List for now:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Keep the calls coming in, we are always ready to answer all questions. As for those willing to travel down, we will handle your loading issues instead of you staying back after your purchase.

Bookings still on-going now, put a call through to know if you meet up with this week's purchase.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2018
It's 2018 already..... make a decision and take charge of your business.

Mr. Lekan 07034617082 (Whatsapp) tideal20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics!!! I Was Thinking This Stuff Is Juju.what Is This Thing!!!! Photos Here!!! / Roasted Corn / The Igbo Local Vegetable Salad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.