Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (5578 Views)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Hello NL's,

I'm Lekan by name, and I have been in the study and business of Agro produce (Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock (Cow, Goats, Ram, and Sheep))procurement from North East and Middle belt.

After persistent study and consistent business dealings with over three years experience especially in Yam Tubers purchases on behalf of customers from all part of the country e.g. Portharcourt, Lagos, Kano, Benin, Ogun and so on.

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/2

The federal government is indecisive in employment creation, and if the free flow of Millions of Naira is to be invested PROFICIENTLY, Agriculture should come to mind.

However, If you intend to buy super-cheap from far north and resell super-cheap down southwest, south-south or southeast then read the following;

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/4

1. Yam Tubers:
Benue State (Food Basket of Nigeria) remains one of the best Yam tubers producing state in Nigeria. Do you wish to buy immediately the new yam starts come Sept? If yes then you have three options;

a. You can request for direct description down to the two major yam markets (Zakibiam and Ugba International Yam Markets) to buy yourself, and if you need assistance, I have my readily available partners that will help you to buy cheap to ensure smooth dealings.

b. You can request for over 40 direct contacts of these farmers if in case you will need trailer (About 10,000 tubers and above) load of Tubers to be sent down to your state

c. You can as well request for my service to help you buy a maximum of 950 tubers per every order.

Even the FG is into Yam Tubers export to make money. You can also think export, that's if you have a direct link with shipping agent to UK, U.S.A or Holland.

Contact me for more details

Oranges
There is no doubt that Fruit juice companies need these commodities heavily to ensure consistent production. Technology has made me realize that even the back peels of oranges can convert to biogas.

I have over 100 direct contacts of Large plantation farmers from same Benue state with on-ground officers that will also help you arrange for entire purchase direct from farmers.

I will also get you right description to the exact point of purchase.

A bag of Oranges costs N2,500 (Between 70kg and 100kg)

You will arrange for trucks or vehicles yourself with the contacts given, or better still you can arrange for your vehicle before traveling

Livestock

Animal purchase deals with direct dealings with Fulanis for various livestock prices.

A cow presently costs between N95,000 to N150,000, and these are cows that goes for over N250,000 back in Lagos State. Also a grown up Goat or Baby Goat is also super cheap back at the north. I visited Sokoto (Wurno and Wammako), Katsina (Malonfachi, and Karfur), Kano (Sabongari, Zaria), Zamfara (Kaura Namoda), Kaduna (Kaduna South and so on).

I will assist with direct 40 contacts of these Fulanis, but you must understand Hausa language or have a friend who understands the language. I will through my partner permanently living in Katsina ensure you have smooth dealings to achieve your aim in making the purchase and sending down to South-south, southwest, and southeast.

You can ask your questions here or contact me directly

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
Email: tideal20@gmail.com
Skye: tideal20@outlook.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/4
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:36am On Oct 14, 2017
All bookings for this outgoing week have been purchased and all trucks to various states (especially - PH, LAG, WARRI and OWERRI) will start to arrive from today's evening all through till Sunday morning.

If you made a booking with me, be getting prepared to receive your goods because you will start receiving calls anytime from now. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers can now PLACE THEIR ORDERS CONVENIENTLY, trucks are AVAILABLE NOW.

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Next week's bookings starts today, Saturday (14th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (17th Oct) by 12pm. Get to me on whats-app or email for pictures, tuber's prices, transportation fee, and service fee.

.........I wish you all a SPLENDID WEEKEND!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2017
good morning
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
tbliss22:
All bookings for this outgoing week have been purchased and all trucks to various states (especially - PH, LAG, WARRI and OWERRI) will start to arrive from today's evening all through till Sunday morning.

If you made a booking with me, be getting prepared to receive your goods because you will start receiving calls anytime from now. I will update those who booked with truck's late numbers and respective transporter numbers to call for update.

All Lagos buyers can now PLACE THEIR ORDERS CONVENIENTLY, trucks are AVAILABLE NOW.

UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Next week's bookings starts today, Saturday (14th Oct) and ends on Tuesday (17th Oct) by 12pm. Get to me on whats-app or email for pictures, tuber's prices, transportation fee, and service fee.

.........I wish you all a SPLENDID WEEKEND!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Testimonies! Testimonies!! Testimonies!!!

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by biggal: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Tbliss thanks for the work you are doing. You have supplied me yams to pH and am a regular customer although new. Pls am in need of kpomo from kano Amy help. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
biggal:
Tbliss thanks for the work you are doing. You have supplied me yams to pH and am a regular customer although new. Pls am in need of kpomo from kano Amy help. Thanks

Contact me asap let's see what can be done
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Update! Update!! Update!!!

Maximum placed ORDERs reached ALREADY!!!!!!!!

If you have my account details already and still contemplating of making payment later today or by tomorrow, I'm sorry to say the payment won't meet up with this week's purchase.

However, this decision was reached to allow proper treatment of the already placed ORDERS to ensure all clients gets BEST product paid for.

I suggest you pulse the payment till next week's order which starts by Saturday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail. com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
tbliss22:

If you have my account details already and still contemplating of making payment later today or by tomorrow, I'm sorry to say the payment won't meet up with this week's purchase.

However, this decision was reached to allow proper treatment of the already placed ORDERS to ensure all clients gets BEST product paid for.

I suggest you pulse the payment till next week's order which starts by Saturday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail. com

All ORDERs for this week have been purchased already and loading is fully on now on their respective trucks. The tubers will move by God's grace tomorrow to various state of destinations.

However, if you have tubers booked with this week's purchase, I will be sending truck's plate number & transporter's number and please get your code ready and make sure your Line of contacts is very much accessible

Ensure you do early booking for next week's purchase to avoid not making up the PURCHASE LIST.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good afternoon.....
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by josephhun: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you looking for good food staff,search at Jiji Nigeria website
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:43am On Oct 20, 2017
josephhun:
If you looking for good food staff,search at Jiji Nigeria website

lolz.... so what u are saying in essence is that people can get cheap, direct from the source tubers from JIJI and OLX, right?

You are really funny my brother.......
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Report! Report!! Report!!!

Glory be to God..... It was indeed a tedious week, all trucks are off the markets right now.

If you placed order with me, start preparing right now by clearing your store and informing your expectant customers.

I wish you all best of sales in advance as you receive your goods.

Update!!!!

Place your ORDER right now against next week, getting in touch with me via Whatsapp and email and I will tell u all steps needed.

Booking starts officially by tomorrow, and it's first come first serve in terms of payment deposit.

Immediately my maximum is reached for the incoming week, I will stop accepting ORDERs as I only handle ORDERS myself and my team can handle.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello,

All those who booked for the outgoing week should get their CODES ready and before the end of today you all will start receiving TRANSPORTER'S numbers alongside TRUCK'S plate numbers. By God's grace anytime from today down till Monday, trucks will start arriving respective destinations.

Next weeks bookings starts today and ends by Tuesday (12pm), if you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (24th, Oct) till Wednesday (25th, Oct)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (26th, Oct) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings starts Today (Sat, 21st Oct) and ends on Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Good evening
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

All those who booked for the outgoing week should get their CODES ready and before the end of today you all will start receiving TRANSPORTER'S numbers alongside TRUCK'S plate numbers. By God's grace anytime from today down till Monday, trucks will start arriving respective destinations.

Next weeks bookings starts today and ends by Tuesday (12pm), if you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (26th, Oct) and will move to various state of destination.

Next week's bookings starts Today (Sat, 21st Oct) and ends on Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Attention Please!!!!

All PH (Rivers State) buyers have been updated as regards direct contacts of transporters that's to deliver their tubers. Please If you haven't gotten yours try and check your whatsapp or SMS inbox because I noticed some contacts were not going through as at the time messaging and if you are yet to get yours, contact me asap!!!

Lagos buyers should have some patient very soon they will start receiving theirs. I only want to be sure those driver's numbers are very much accessible before dishing them for calls. Lagos trucks should be getting to closer by now.

Good night all!!

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hello,

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 21st Oct and to end by Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Update!!!

I want all expectant customers to remain calm and continuously monitor respective transporter conveying their tubers. Fortunately, one of Lagos Truck arrived last night at Mile - 12 and some of my buyers picked their tubers TODAY.

I still have trucks on the way to both PH (rumukoro, borokiri and Obibo) and Lagos state (Mile -12). Please I want you all to remain calm, the situation on ground is due to BAD ROAD NETWORK everywhere.

Finally, all prospective buyers should add 2 to 3 days to the days of delivery and I hope very soon we shall return to the 2 or 3 day delivery. Orders for the week is still on and closes by 12pm tomorrow.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
tbliss22:
Update!!!

I want all expectant customers to remain calm and continuously monitor respective transporter conveying their tubers. Fortunately, one of Lagos Truck arrived last night at Mile - 12 and some of my buyers picked their tubers TODAY.

I still have trucks on the way to both PH (rumukoro, borokiri and Obibo) and Lagos state (Mile -12). Please I want you all to remain calm, the situation on ground is due to BAD ROAD NETWORK everywhere.

Finally, all prospective buyers should add 2 to 3 days to the days of delivery and I hope very soon we shall return to the 2 or 3 day delivery. Orders for the week is still on and closes by 12pm tomorrow.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bad Roads Everywhere in Nigeria

It really sucks to imagine the state of the Nigerian road. I only hope someday we will have a functioning government who deeply care about the welfare of her populace.

Finally, the 2nd much awaited LAGOS TRUCK loaded with over 15,000 tubers has just arrived MILE 12 after too many panics on my buyers.

Glory be to God, at least every owner of goods on that truck can now have a sigh of RELIEF.

As for RUMUKORO (Port harcourt -River State) buyers, please I need you to still exercise some patience. It will arrive before you know it.

Orders for this week is officially closed and all customer's order have been treated (some purchased already while some will be purchased tomorrow). Next week is another week, bookings starts as usual this Saturday against next week's purchase.

Good night and God bless you all.....

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 21st Oct and to end by Tuesday (24th Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello,

Another wonderful week of purchase is loading. Do you wish to have a feel of Benue tubers??

If YES, please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state.

I suggest you book fast because once Maximum orders is reached, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.. Prepare to pen down your ORDER tomorrow.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (31th, Oct) till Wednesday (1st of Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (2nd of Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 28th Oct and to end by Tuesday (31st of Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Another wonderful week of purchase is loading. Do you wish to have a feel of Benue tubers??

I suggest you book fast because once Maximum orders is reached, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.. Prepare to pen down your ORDER tomorrow.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (31th, Oct) till Wednesday (1st of Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (2nd of Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 28th Oct and to end by Tuesday (31st of Oct) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good night everyone!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2017
Bookings! Bookings!! Bookings!!!

Procedure to place ORDER for TUBERS

1. Pick your choice of size and disclose the quantity

2. Do deposit/transfer of the total fee (cost of tubers + transport + service fee)

3. Drop your preferred code to be written on the tubers.

4. After loading on trucks, you get truck's plate number & transporter's number

Best of luck to you all and HAPPY SALES in ADVANCE

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning!! Wishing you a splendid Sunday service and also a fruitful nasfat to all my Muslim brothers.

Tbliss22
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Obibo truck is almost close to Portharcourt already, transporter's contacts and truck's plate number rolling out already. Please check your Whatsapp if you have goods heading to Obibo.

As for borokiri (PH) and Lagos customers, please just a little more patience, we are at the market now expecting some trucks and by God's grace we shall load all other tubers before tomorrow.

Finally, I and my team will do every possible best to ensure all buyers get their goods soon.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lagos trucks have arrived and all LAGOS ORDERs have been loaded successfully.

All Lagos customers should start preparing to receive their goods very soon as the TRUCK will be setting out anytime from now.

Truck's plate number and transporter's number will be rolling out to respective customers now, get your Whatsapp and email prepared to receive your respective numbers.

Meanwhile, BOOKINGs for next week's purchase is still on as more slots are still vacant. Are you from the following states;

1. Lagos state (Mile 12)
2. Anambra state (Onitsha)
3. Delta state (Warri)
4. Cross-river (Calabar)
5. Edo state
6. Rivers state (PH)
7................. e.t.c.

We have delivered in the past, trust us to buy on your behalf and if you also wish to travel yourself, we are ready to assist.

Remember, bookings ends by 12pm on Tuesday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Good morning!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Get your FRESH Benue tubers now, book now and let's buy on your behalf.
If you also wish to do the traveling, we are also very much available to welcome you and assist.

Mr. Lekan
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
tbliss22:
Lagos trucks have arrived and all LAGOS ORDERs have been loaded successfully.

All Lagos customers should start preparing to receive their goods very soon as the TRUCK will be setting out anytime from now.

Truck's plate number and transporter's number will be rolling out to respective customers now, get your Whatsapp and email prepared to receive your respective numbers.

Meanwhile, BOOKINGs for next week's purchase is still on as more slots are still vacant. Are you from the following states;

1. Lagos state (Mile 12)
2. Anambra state (Onitsha)
3. Delta state (Warri)
4. Cross-river (Calabar)
5. Edo state
6. Rivers state (PH)
7................. e.t.c.

We have delivered in the past, trust us to buy on your behalf and if you also wish to travel yourself, we are ready to assist.

Remember, bookings ends by 12pm on Tuesday.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Hello everyone!!

How was work today? Hope it wasn't stressful??

Enjoy your evening...

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

All bookings for the week to close down in 2 HOURS time. Reach me now if you've got an ORDER to place.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
tbliss22:

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail. com

Bookings officially closed for this WEEK !!!!!!!!

I suggest you pulse the payment till next week's order which starts by Saturday (4th of Nov, 2017).

Mr. Lekan
07034617082(Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail. com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello Fam!!!

All booked ORDERS for the week have been purchased already, and by God's grace they should be on the way to respective destinations especially LAGOS as trucks are already on-ground to load and will move by God's grace tomorrow.

Finally, to[b] those still doubting our service delivery[/b], we are real and will love to help to get your tubers delivered to your state of destination. Contact us TODAY and let's plan for next week's purchase as next bookings starts by SATURDAY (4th Nov, 2017).

God bless us all!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catering School In Abeokuta / How To Decorate A Cake- Please Help Urgently / Mamador Launches Light Fat Butter For Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.