Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) (14502 Views)

Reno Omokri Busted An Impersonator Who Fraudulently Scam His Followers / Facts Are Sacred: Rahama Indimi's Bare Face Lies / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by ChristJesus: 3:02am On Oct 14, 2017
The real person used by Folakemigeh as DP is on

Pictaram.org with name as:
OnlyGod (@iampcandy)

Let her come here to tell us whether she is the one or not

I know some things about the person behind Folakemigeh offline and if possible will reveal before the next 48hours.

Information to include her real pictures and her phone numbers.

www.nairaland.com/folakemigeh

Modified:

The journey so far
( find screenshot of confirmatory chat with onlyGod@IamPcandy and picture of the real folakemigeh in this thread)

P0intBlank:
Ele e gidi gon. People get time sha: Awon Monitoring Spirits ati Internet Police grin. Just checked the said profile OnlyGod (@iampcandy) (whose real name is Isiwele Peace Onoisetale) and saw some of the pictures uploaded by Folakemigeh.  So either Folakemigeh is Isiwele Peace Onoisetale or she is Jubrin from Sudan cos something's not adding up. It would be sad if the latter were true. I really do like her online persona - funny and open. She seemed legit. I would love to see how this drama unfolds.

ottohan:

bros I get ur point the name in the pictagram.ng acct doesnt sound close to the moniker she used on nairaland...
the moniker sounds yoruba but the pictagram acct  name sounds  more like a delta name.......
its obvious the girl is impersonating...

but truely impersonating someone isn'nt a good idea, it might get someone into trouble, for security reasons,

P0intBlank:

I contacted her. She is not Folakemigeh.

NNAMDIII:
Bro please we need screenshot to confirm it. You know say this folakemigeh can lie for Africa

P0intBlank:

Her acting skills are on point. She'd do well in Nollywood.

shaybebaby:

But I would have thought that the person on ig would be a bit more concerned at being impersonated.
I would.

P0intBlank:

Yeah, she should except she's doing something behind the scenes.

P.S. I'm sure it's something not new to her. Her Instagram page has this message boldly written, "I AM NOT ON FACEBOOK" and there's also a clone account "@iampcandyy" (notice the extra y) which has the same DP as Folakemigeh's nairaland account. The real account @iampcandy has 31k plus followers and is public while the clone account @iampcandyy has just 82 followers and is private.

shaybebaby:

Could be same person playing games.

P0intBlank:

While anything is possible, what seems logical to me is that the same person is behind Folakemigeh and @Iampcandyy accounts.

Read her response:

folakemigeh:
Thank you very much for making me more popular  wink

Flaghouse1:

Please debunk this allegation, if it's not your picture I would suggest you pull it down and put your real picture ,don't fall our hands those that really like your funny contribution to issues

folakemigeh:
Nah, @Flaghouse1 i do not need to debunk any allegation a person decide to make concerning me, i have nothing to hide neither nothing to prove to someone so obsessed that needed to open a thread, i have never insulted or being rude or being so unnatural to anyone on this forum. I do enjoy saying my mind when I'm in the "free mode". Everyone has every right to say anything they choose to say and likewise i do have my rights to keep mute. I only joined this forum because of when i was applying for my UK application and i am so so grateful for a platform like this... Any other thing for me is absolutely abstract. I am not "the regular NL girl"
God bless.

To the OP.. keep salivating on my IG posts and pics. I have some more for your eyes to feed on

Lordygram:
Sigh!! UK this, not a regular nairaland girl that... PLS who ask you to drop your life history?

hanassholesolo:

•Chose to keep mute
•Types a whole solid paragraph
•Somehow manages not to stay on topic.

I didn't even think this was possible until today

folakemigeh:
Read all through the post now from A-Z and what more can i say than smile.

I love to remain ME, to those i replied maturedly on I.G i say thank you for your maturity and understanding, to those that created thread about me, i also say thanks for making me a Mega star.

If i can get much courage to display myself here on NL and some people without a face can say trash about me, then i think there's a problem..

But nevertheless, i hardly get annoyed over unimportant issues..God bless

IamSINZ:

This doesn't prove or disprove anything.

folakemigeh:
I don't even know who the OP is and honestly I don't really care, i have never been rude or arrogant to anybody here ever since i joined the site. The main reason i was on this site was when i was travelling to the UK and needed experienced talk. But it's all good though

Some of my modified responses on this thread:

ChristJesus:
I felt somehow uncomfortable comming up with the name Folakemigeh, but I think this will help other nairalanders from falling into the spell and the scam of her claimed pictures.              

I am still waiting for Folakemigeh to come and clear herself as this is just an allegation against her.

If not, I MAY decide to reveal her real offline information here, including her phone number and her real picture.

ChristJesus:

I already DM her to discuss the issue i am having with her DP before telling the world about it, but there was no reply from her.

I did not mean to destroy her reputation, but she can be kind to remove the DP on her profile.

Else I MAY decide to put up her real picture here on this thread.

ChristJesus:

To destroy the reputation is not my mission.

To reveal info about her or not depend on how she reacts to this allegations.

Time will tell...

ChristJesus:

You are a female
............(modified: check the main comment)

don't push me to put your real picture up for the whole world to see.

Why the double standard life.

Why will you use another person's  picture as your DP on a forum.

I want to assure you that I have undisputable information about you.

Don't push me to do what I don't want to do.

ChristJesus:

[quote author=ChristJesus post=61455786]

I repeat, this is just an allegation (check your dictionary for the meaning) and I have put up some proof already.

I also maid mention on her comment about some little info I could reveal about her real identity for now.

Any other proof I have are her personer information and I am not ready to release any of them.

The person whose picture was used as her nairaland DP has no name close to Folakemigeh.

I will surely appologise to her if my allegations finally proves to be wrong, but before then, let her come here and clear herself.

Did I ask her to prove anything?

ChristJesus:
I don't have the time to drag issue with you Folakemigeh.

POintBlank has already helped us to confirm from the real girl.

I don't have an Instagram account,  I would have done the confirmation myself.

1. I need more people with instagram account to help us confirm from the real girl on instagram. (onlyGod @Iampcandy)

2. If you are realy the same person like you claimed, I am ready to appologize to you and if possible create a new thread for same purpose.

3. I have your real Information and next thing, I promise, is to begin to show them here as I can see you are not repentant.

Take off that your DP now or else my next comment will contain the real picture of you. (don't ever take my word for granted, I warn)

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 14, 2017
at 3:02 am

jobless much

4 Likes

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Slayer2: 3:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Mtchew. The girl is not even fine self
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Sewasaunt(f): 4:00am On Oct 14, 2017
grin. Aje a wo igba o
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by fayded(m): 5:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Evaberry:
jobless much
U dey dey awake by ds time nko... I guess u are on night duty at security post

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by KardinalZik(m): 5:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:
What's your definition of fine, biko?
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by IamLEGEND1: 5:53am On Oct 14, 2017
It's another one.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by sonofanarchy(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2017
grin one by one dem don dey go
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by iamJ(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Average grade dead cheesy no be news sha
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by ChristJesus: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2017
I felt somehow uncomfortable comming up with the name Folakemigeh, but I think this will help other nairalanders from fallen into the spell and the scam of her claimed pictures.

I am still waiting for Folakemigeh to come and clear herself as this is just an allegation against her.

If not, I MAY decide to reveal her real offline information here, including her phone number and her real picture.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by mediocre(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Evaberry:

jobless much
You wey comment around 3:07 na you get job abi.

8 Likes

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Slayer2: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2017
KardinalZik:

What's your definition of fine, biko?

Nadia buari, Juliet abrahim, davido ex sira, ini edo, Genevive.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2017
I've known since, the lady is on Instagram.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Slayer2: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2017
ChristJesus:
I felt somehow uncomfortable comming up with the name Folakemigeh, but I think this will help other nairalanders from fallen into the spell and the scam of her claimed pictures.

Hahaha, abeg reveal am cheesy
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2017
No be new thing
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by NNAMDIII(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2017
ChristJesus:

what if na her account nko? she has nothing to clear.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by ChristJesus: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2017
NNAMDIII:
what if na her account nko? she has nothing to clear.

Are you doing the same business like her?

I said i've got detail information about someone with me, you said she has nothing to clear.

Do you know her in any way?

4 Likes

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2017
I won't talk about urself that is impersonating Christ Jesus. If egbon decide to slap u now for impersonation do u think u will survive it??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by ChristJesus: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Hahaha, abeg reveal am cheesy
To destroy the reputation is not my mission.
To reveal info about her or not depend on how she reacts to this allegations.
Time will tell...
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by NNAMDIII(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2017
ChristJesus:

Are you doing the same business like her?

I said i've got detail information about someone with me, you said she has nothing to clear.

Do you know her in any way?
doing the same business kwa?

Ok I've seen her profile on pictaram, oboy she even has 30k followers. Now I agree with you sir.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Gofwane(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2017
fayded:

U dey dey awake by ds time nko... I guess u are on night duty at security post
grin grin grin this gguy, you are very wicked grin
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by ChristJesus: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I won't talk about urself that is impersonating Christ Jesus. If egbon decide to slap u now for impersonation do u think u will survive it??

Lols,

you have a point and you are funny all the way

1 Like

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by ChristJesus: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2017
NNAMDIII:
doing the same business kwa?

Ok I've seen her profile on pictaram, oboy she even has 30k followers. Now I agree with you sir.

Thanks for your understanding

I'm just concerned with the number of people she will scam with the DP

1 Like

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by NicoBaba(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:
anhaan..dis babe still no fine for ur eye??
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shinarlaura(f): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Na wa oo. How do u want her to be fine again na. See fine girl so tongue
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Slayer2: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2017
NicoBaba:
anhaan..dis babe still no fine for ur eye??

Seriously, her face is wide, make up covered.

Her skin is just looking flawless. If not no real facial beauty.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Slayer2: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Aunty. She is not fine.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shinarlaura(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Aunty. She is not fine.

Lol...ok oo. Na for ur eyes. wink

1 Like

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by Slayer2: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Check this nairalander Ajokebelle
She is far more prettier than this wide faced make up covered girl.
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by NNAMDIII(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2017
ChristJesus:

Thanks for your understanding

I'm just concerned with the number of people she will scam with the DP
But bro why some people be like this na? My sef been dey trip oo tongue . I just pray make safiaa no be like this girl. cry
Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by NNAMDIII(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Aunty. She is not fine.
This one no fine for your eye?

Re: Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) by shinarlaura(f): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Check this nairalander Ajokebelle
She is far more prettier than this wide faced make up covered girl.

Ok but it doesn't mean this girl too is not fine.

I ve checked and in my own eyes, this girl is prettier than the girl u mentioned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please I Can't Solve Lantern Quantitative Reasoning For Primary Schools Book 5, / How To Enhance Your Breasts Naturally Using African Herbs / Glo Awoof: Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge And Lots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.