Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) (2028 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V2.0 / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0 / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by living2013(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2017
No longer available
[/b]
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by Balobiker93: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2017
living2013:
Please, this offer is strictly for creative and professional designers only. No learner please. Fiverr gigs are been patronised mostly by people/companies from US and other top countries, and they need service that gives them 100% satisfaction.

If you know that you can easily brainstorm and create professional logo that earns 100% ratings, please contact me. Let's partner and start making money on fiverr.

It's a bit difficult for new sellers to excel on fiverr, but right now I know the techniques of getting buyers as fast as possible. I have done it and it pays off.

If you are ready and want us to work together, drop your comment below. Write briefly about your competency in logo designing and other things you can design. State the softwares you use for the design.
I am interested bro.
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by living2013(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Balobiker93:

I am interested bro.
please, follow the instructions. Describe your proficiency in designing logo or anything else you can design. Also, State the graphic softwares you use for designing such as photoshop, illustrator e.t.c
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by IamProdigy: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
living2013:
Please, this offer is strictly for creative and professional designers only. No learner please. Fiverr gigs are been patronised mostly by people/companies from US and other top countries, and they need service that gives them 100% satisfaction.

If you know that you can easily brainstorm and create professional logo that earns 100% ratings, please contact me. Let's partner and start making money on fiverr.

It's a bit difficult for new sellers to excel on fiverr, but right now I know the techniques of getting buyers as fast as possible. I have done it and it pays off.

If you are ready and want us to work together, drop your comment below. Write briefly about your competency in logo designing and other things you can design. State the softwares you use for the design.

I think we can rock this!

I believe I can give you great logo designs!

See www.Facebook.com/prodigygraphixng

I work with Adobe photoshop
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by pastie(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
I'm in for this one, I use illustrator for most of my design,
you can add me on 080 63722 998.
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by living2013(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamProdigy:

I think we can rock this!

I believe I can give you great logo designs!

See www.Facebook.com/prodigygraphixng

I work with Adobe photoshop
whatsapp me 080 2259 7996
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by simba01(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
I'm very much interested, I'm a professional graphic designer. I've got high profitiency in Adobe photoshop, illustrator, premier pro. I'm very patient, but positively stubborn. Check out my thread here on nairaland [https://www.nairaland.com/3999152/get-best-graphics-designswebsites-apps] is good,have a look at it!
Thank you.
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by africanman85: 5:20am On Oct 15, 2017
I am very good in video editing, promo videos and explainer videos. If my services is not needed now, can you tell me how I can get customers fast on Fiverr ?
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by GSteve001(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2017
living2013:

Call or whatsapp 0 8 0 2259 7996
Hmm. I'm a pro proficient in the use of coral draw and photoshop. I am a brand consultant and logo fanatic. I hope we could work together.
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by living2013(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2017
GSteve001:

Hmm. I'm a pro proficient in the use of coral draw and photoshop. I am a brand consultant and logo fanatic. I hope we could work together.
whatsapp me
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by living2013(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2017
africanman85:
I am very good in video editing, promo videos and explainer videos. If my services is not needed now, can you tell me how I can get customers fast on Fiverr ?
whatsapp me
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by Ewizard(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2017
africanman85:

check your mailbox..
you dont wanna waste dat skill
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by africanman85: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2017
Ewizard:

check your mailbox..
you dont wanna waste dat skill
I don't get pm bro. Pls send to africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by living2013(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thanks to those that have contacted me.

There's still Chance for anyone that is graphically creative to join. This is a great opportunity for you to monitize your skill.

As I said earlier, no learner is needed please. Only those that can design different types of logo including 3D professionally can contact me. Thanks

My whatsapp is highly available
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by TaiKuun(m): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2017
living2013:
Thanks to those that have contacted me.

There's still Chance for anyone that is graphically creative to join. This is a great opportunity for you to monitize your skill.

As I said earlier, no learner is needed please. Only those that can design different types of logo including 3D professionally can contact me. Thanks

My whatsapp is highly available
I'm a pro graphic designer, I use Corel Graphic suite and Photoshop proficiently. To have a look at some of my jobs, check my github hosted website on my signature below. You can also call or text me via the Whatsapp number provided. Thanks.
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by KINGMILE: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Am interested. Am very active and creative in Corel draw, Adobe photoshop and Adobe illustrator. I'll be very grateful you include me in your group. Thanks. Here's my contact to reach me: 09038108018
Re: Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) by mrgbenga1: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
I am interested. I am proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw. My contact: 08130880301

(1) (Reply)

A Taiwanese Artist Creates Surreal Human Sculptures From Wood / Graphics Designs At Affordable Prices With Fast Delivery *discounted (photos) / Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.