Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,307 members, 7,833,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Between My Two O'level Results. Advice Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Between My Two O'level Results. Advice Needed (772 Views)

Does Using 2 O'level Results Reduce Ones Opportunity Of Securing A Job. / I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. / Malaria Consortium O'Level & Graduate Recruitment (Multiple Openings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between My Two O'level Results. Advice Needed by Ramanto(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Good morning here. Please i need your advice on this: I gained admission with the combination of two WAEC results; one internal and the other is external. In the first result, i had 8 B's and a pass in mathematics. And that was what made me enrol in the external. In the external's result, i sat for six subjects excluding economics and i credited everything. I had to combine both results since i applied for Economics

The problem now is that, the date of birth in both results is not consistent. They bear the same year of birth but different dates and months. I'm now a graduate of Economics seeking employment. When applying for jobs, is it advisable i submit the result where i had maths and English, but without Economics or i should keep combining both results with diffence in the date of Birth
Re: Between My Two O'level Results. Advice Needed by betty616(f): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Most times, what they want to see is Maths and English. I have the exact same issue you're having but the bone of contention in mine id Literature in English because I studied English language and Literature Studies. I have two WAEC results, one has a pass in literature only, while one has a pass in Maths and English and both have different Date of Birth. So what I've been doing is that I've been using the one that has maths and English though with a wrong date of birth which people say I can go to court to swear an affidavit for. So you can do same
Re: Between My Two O'level Results. Advice Needed by Ramanto(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
betty616:
Most times, what they want to see is Maths and English. I have the exact same issue you're having but the bone of contention in mine id Literature in English because I studied English language and Literature Studies. I have two WAEC results, one has a pass in literature only, while one has a pass in Maths and English and both have different Date of Birth. So what I've been doing is that I've been using the one that has maths and English though with a wrong date of birth which people say I can go to court to swear an affidavit for. So you can do same
Thank you so much. I'm thinking of using the result i had maths and english, but without economics since you said employers are only interested in maths and english.. Meanwhile, the age on that result is consistent with my other credentials.
Re: Between My Two O'level Results. Advice Needed by Emmatik(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Use it since the age tallies with your other credentials

Ramanto:

Thank you so much. I'm thinking of using the result i had maths and english, but without economics since you said employers are only interested in maths and english.. Meanwhile, the age on that result is consistent with my other credentials.
Re: Between My Two O'level Results. Advice Needed by Ramanto(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Emmatik:
Use it since the age tallies with your other credentials

thank you bro. The absence of economics won't pose any threat given that i read economics in the university? That's just what i'm confused about.

(1) (Reply)

Npower- Redeployment Of Married Ladies, A Matter Of Urgency / Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Ongoing Recruitment / Betti Okuboyejo Foundation(Garment Making Training)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.