Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Highest State With Hiv/aids Prevalent Rate In Nigeria 2017 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Highest State With Hiv/aids Prevalent Rate In Nigeria 2017 (3829 Views)

Akwa Ibom Ranks Highest In HIV/AIDS Prevalence Rate In Nigeria / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highest State With Hiv/aids Prevalent Rate In Nigeria 2017 by nigeriantrend: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2017
If you think HIV/AIDS doesn’t exist i think it is time you face reality because this is the most deadly virus that has killed a lot of people . I find it very funny and unreasonable when i come across people that say HIV/AIDS is not real and they tag it “illusion”.

There are thousands and millions of people living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria , some have died while some are managing it so that they will last long before they finally meet their doom. Some people would say HIV/AIDS are spiritual cases, my dear you better start thinking straight because deceiving yourself will never help you on this one . It will really help you when you accept the simple fact and start being cautious of whom you mingle with for your own good. The reason for the creation of this post is to outline the Top 10 State With The Highest Hiv Prevalence rate in Nigeria to make it clear and unambiguous to those people that does not believe the existence of this deadly virus .States with the Highest Aids/HIV Rate in Nigeria was recently published by UN and Abuja was anticipated to be on top but funny enough it was not present on the list which is quite surprising. Meanwhile, the most recent ranking of the State With The Highest HIV Rate in Nigeria was published by The National Agency for the control of AIDS, NACA for National Aids Reproductive Health Survey . For feed you with the most accurate figure/ranking, we had to do our won digging and we got our information from various sources . This virus should be avoided at all cost because there is no cure for it, it is better for you to avoid it by abstaining from pre-marial s.3x. Some people would resort to using protection but trust me this can only reduce the chances of you contracting this virus . To be very sure on this just avoid it if you can but i know it might seem inevitable but you can try that and see.

Edo State has been recently included in the highest state with HIV in Nigeria which is very heartbreaking. I almost passed out on hearing this news . It was gathered that about fifteen thousand (15,000) persons are currently living with HIV in Edo state. Rivers State has topped the new chart of HIV/AIDS prevalent states in Nigeria with 15.5 percent. Taraba state is on the second place on the chart with 10.5 percent, while Kaduna State was placed third with 9.2 percent. Other states present on this list include Nasarawa, FCT, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Oyo and Benue States . This report came as by the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, after the test carried out on persons living with HIV/AIDS.

Here is the highest states with HIV/AIDS prevalent rate in Nigeria 2017/2018. Take a good look if your state is on this list so you know what to do next.

Rivers State with 15.2%
Taraba State with 10.5%
Kaduna State with 9.2%
Nasarawa State with 8.1%
Federal Capital Territory, Abuja with 7.5%
Akwa Ibom State with 6.4%
Both Oyo State and Sokoto State with 5.6%
Yobe State with 5.3%
Cross River State with 4.4%
Ondo State with 4.3%
Edo State

SOURCE: http://job-recruitment.com.ng/highest-state-hivaids-prevalent-rate-nigeria-2017/

(1) (Reply)

Free Surgery For 10 Nairalanders / Help Me. I Am Diagnosed With H.I.V / Kwara Discharges 3 COVID-19 Patients, Records 2 New Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.