Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,547 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note (23557 Views)

MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy / Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Get that boy a good website and a Facebook fan page, open a Twitter and Instagram accounts. buy equipments for him and invest in marketing his skills.
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by femi4: 5:53am On Oct 15, 2017
egopersonified:

Don't mind the guy, a nairalander is trying to build her 12yr old brother's career, another nairalander is trying to position his 10yr old sister as the future wife. This is my problem with us, we feel the boys can be anything and the girls destination is their husbands house. Unluckily for me, this was also what I was taught, thank God my eyes were opened before old age. I still have the opportunity to be president if I choose to grin
This your dream no be small o
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by laribari(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Na wah ooooo! This small boy dey hold me money oo, my five-five hundred naira note dey him hand oooo.

If I finally see this boy eeh, I go plucck orange for am.

2 Likes

Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by fr3do(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2017
egopersonified:

Don't mind the guy, a nairalander is trying to build her 12yr old brother's career, another nairalander is trying to position his 10yr old sister as the future wife. This is my problem with us, we feel the boys can be anything and the girls destination is their husbands house. Unluckily for me, this was also what I was taught, thank God my eyes were opened before old age. I still have the opportunity to be president if I choose to grin

ego
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by alex81(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
haywire07:
This is very good but I believe the most talented artists are the ones who draws/paints abstractly
This ones are actually drawings of existing pictures.
when u were 12 yrs old how many existing pictures could u draw perfectly

ma fren get....

1 Like

Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
alex81:
when u were 12 yrs old how many existing pictures could u draw perfectly

ma fren get....

Unfortunately, he doesn't iffun kno how to draw tongue
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by hamilton62(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
fatdon2:
Wow, please give me his number, my younger sister is 10 years old, i think I've seen his future husband.
Hustler!
The hustling is real... Enjoy
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Pat081: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2017
egopersonified:

if I type wetin dey my mind eh
dnt type it because Na d same tin dey our mind
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by cjeriia: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=fatdon2 post=61422850]Wow, please give me his number, my younger sister is 10 years old, i think I've seen his future husband. Wow, please give me his number, my younger sister is 10 years old, i think I've seen his future husband.
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by cjeriia: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2017
fatdon2:
Wow, please give me his number, my younger sister is 10 years old, i think I've seen his future husband.
Wow, please give me his number, my younger sister is 10 years old, i think I've seen his future husband. Oya Edit am kia kia
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by losgiddy: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Personal Assistant needed I'm Lagos for losgiddy media

losgiddy.com

- Must live within the Yaba/Surulere axis

- Must be done with NYSC

- Must have a flair/interest for the arts and photography

- Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word

- Must be humble and willing to learn and grow

send cvs to losgiddylogistics@gmail.com
www.losgiddy.com
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by uniqueren(f): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Gorgeous
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Ndidi48: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Negotiate:
What kind of bad Belle camera took these shots?
That camera can ruin destiny.
Better learn the art of packaging.
As you put market, na so people dey price am.
Say na my daughter draw this one, we'll go on a photoshoot with beta HD cams.
I think you read the thread about bank robbers who invested close to £1m.
Invest in good cameras and market the talent. Stop managing shiiiît.

Check Out This New Song By Masterkraft Ft Micchael And Fiokee >>>.. I Really Love that Song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Because_Of_You_MasterKraft_Ft_Micchael_x_Fiokee-66057
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Shugaball: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
If you got iTunes Gift Cards of 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100$... Call or message me on whatsapp 081.380.220.04...... Lets talk business.... NO PERCENTAGE, just 200naira per dollars(negotiable)..... FAST and get your CASH OUT before 30mins.
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Itzsammy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Unfortunately, he doesn't iffun kno how to draw tongue

Oya draw ur own mumu..... undecided
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Keketu(m): 4:58am On Oct 17, 2017
egopersonified:

Dont talk like this Ego. No matter what happen a woman main role is building her house so that her family will be settle. These is essential philosophy that must be teach to all womens !
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by egopersonified(f): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2017
Keketu:
Dont talk like this Ego. No matter what happen a woman main role is building her house so that her family will be settle. These is essential philosophy that must be teach to all womens !

No matter what happens, a couple's main role is building their home so that the family will be settled. This is an essential philosophy that must be taught to all couples.

A woman alone cannot build a home, it has to be a joint effort from both parties. My take is, why not groom them both to succeed in their career and also make the home front work together.
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Itzsammy:

Oya draw ur own mumu..... undecided

I don't draw for ur likes, Hediot!
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Sammyfelixart(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Great job
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note by myjobsfinder(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2017
fatdon2:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” / [GUIDELINE] 2016/2017 Command Secondary Schools Admission / Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.