Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (71871 Views)

Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by joystickextend1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Busted..

meanwhile guys check out my profile for yur extender products
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by muller101(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
scaramucci:

And sell am use the money fucck ashawo. A typical Naija criminal for you.
they believe in low input to expect huge output. grin
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
gypsey:
they messed up big time! why did they put themselve in a suspicious situation building a luxury Robbers head quater, they must have been very confident grin

Chai poor country aaaa

I wonder what human's are turning into these day's can't someon think with his brain's..

Just imagine in the 21thcentury na wa ooo this is why I love Denmark..
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Gurusblend(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nellybank:
I was there live... It was a boring show but am back to Nigeria now
Heh!!! Kaabo Amara funra e, oniro aye!!!

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by holuphisayor(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
this line cracked me

"The thieves hoped to steal up to £250 million"

grin
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martin0:

Chai poor country aaaa

I wonder what human's are turning into these day's can't someon think with his brain's..

did you say you love denmark? have you been to denmark? why do you love denmark?

1 Like

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Larrykaysail(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oh my God, this team may escape from jail,
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by ivolt: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Checked86:
there are some things you should just allow to happen for the beauty of it. a master class(at least near master class) like this should be allowed to be part of the human history.

I guess you are going to refund the bank of such loss.
Have you considered the economic shock such a greedy heist will cause?

1 Like

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
gypsey:
did you say you love denmark? have you been to denmark? why do you love denmark?

Yes I love them..
I have not been to Denmark b4 but I have read so many articles and even research have showed that it has the lowest crime rate as a country in the world..

There was a time it government had to be importing human's who have committed crimes for neigbouring countries becoz it prison was empty as to lack of low crime rate in the country,so in other to keep the facility busy they have or needed to do that..
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by mofedamijo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Insatiable thrist for riches can sometimes lead to early grave,for each to have contributed £750,000,i want to believe they had over £1M in there possession,thats about #500m in Naira,i belive with that you can become a billionaire with the right investment((legal) thats enough to be somebody in life and do well for yourself and family,but maybe am just the "contended" type of guy.......

1 Like

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
ToluSuo:
Wow... these guys are something else, congrats to the Brazilian police for saving the nation from such a potential downturn in the economy... Godbless Brazil... Godbless Nigeria and the rest of the world... #PEACE...

why you mumu like this?

1 Like

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by DozieInc(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
International professional robbers... reminds me of fast and furious.
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Megatrix: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
These policemen are killjoys. Why do they derive joy in blocking people's destiny

1 Like

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Facile17(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nawao
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martin0:

Yes I love them..
I have not been to Denmark b4 but I have read so many articles and even research have showed that it has the lowest crime rate as a country in the world..

There was a time it government had to be importing human's who have committed crimes for neigbouring countries becoz it prison was empty as to lack of low crime rate in the country,so in other to keep the facility busy they have or needed to do that..
grin grin grin yes! Denmark is a fine country with low crime rate but importing criminals? grin that's not even possible legally chai! martin! were did you read that one? importing criminals? grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martin0:

Chai poor country aaaa

but they were only planning to rob a bank, banks are insured they will get the money stolen back by insurance so no problem. if i was there i wouldn't mind joining them in the deal grin
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by tallestman79(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
ToluSuo:
Wow... these guys are something else, congrats to the Brazilian police for saving the nation from such a potential downturn in the economy... Godbless Brazil... Godbless Nigeria and the rest of the world... #PEACE...
God bless Biafra!
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Omo this one loud ooo shocked
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Vecharry(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Undercover officers rented a neighbouring building and monitored communications and movement.

NIGERIA POLICE WILL COME AND KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR. IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
shocked
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by jahabless: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
the real fast and furious 5 movie
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Roseey0(f): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Suspicions were aroused when police in the run-down north of the city were alerted to the construction of an unusually luxurious house. It turned out to be the gang’s temporary headquarters. Undercover officers rented a neighbouring building and monitored communications and movements.
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by emmateejay(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
This one pass fast 5 o, I twerk my left scrotum for them boys, money has to be made anyway.
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by 2lateBiafra: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
HAHAHAHAH ,In Nigeria we have thief’s that uses pen as their WEAPON

1 Like

Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by jahabless: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
jahabless:
the real fast and furious 5 movie
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
gypsey:
but they were only planning to rob a bank, banks are insured they will get the money stolen back by insurance so no problem. if i was there i wouldn't mind joining them in the deal grin

Hahahahah u and awua deal
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by 8stargeneral: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Menh...dis guys pass T bag for prison break
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah u and awua deal
na so! my bro! grin
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by AuroraB(f): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
letmebeme:
Nothing comes easy in life. Robbery is getting more sophisticated by the day. Ironically, being gay is being treated in our country even worse than armed robbery. An extremely peaceful lifestyle is being severely criminalized... Sad... Wake up Nigeria!
Coman wake Nigeria up naa grin undecided
Mannequin beat the heck out of you angry
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Martin0(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin yes! Denmark is a fine country with low crime rate but importing criminals? grin that's not even possible legally chai! martin! were did you read that one? importing criminals? grin

Hahahahahcheesycheesy I decided to just put it that it country imported criminals I can only remember it the prime minister or president was saying somthing abt how to keep it facility busy,I just concluded that way sha..

Atleast now u know why I love Denmark
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by samsobo24(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
I am tired of some fake people in this country parading themselves as Nigerians who are not true,patriotic and genuine to their father land.
Imagine a story about robbery case in Brazil and some are even still using it to refer or compare with their own country.
If the picture of one small African is posted,some will start complaining about the Bad places in their country as if there is no Better place than that in Nigeria
Re: ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) by Fineyoungboy: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Old news, the mission was successful, but some of dem were catch, but the main man dat planned the robbery was not arrested till date and even half of the money ws not recovered..... Check you tube....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fiercest And Most Chilling Images From Political Unrests In Africa / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.