Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (82458 Views)

Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Holuwahphemy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
As gotten earlier today, Enjoy cool

cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Holuwahphemy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Holuwahphemy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
And more...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Holuwahphemy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
More...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Holuwahphemy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Finale...

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Chepos1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Jobber jam wrong jobee grin

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by psucc(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Got a call on Wed morning from a strange number asking me to call him back which I did. The guy knows my name and even my friend's. So he told me to get inside get a pen and a paper to take down some information he has for me regarding a contract with Exxon Mobil, Eket, he wants to surety for me. That he is going to share in the profits of the business.

So i simply dropped the call and continue on my morning chores. He called back to ask if I am ready with the pen and Paper, I should call him. I told him I am simply too busy to continue with him. He went off and till now, that my friend that seek for my welfare has not called again.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by hisgrace090: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
This his it ought to be!

Always use your brains to avoid storey that tourch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Holuwahphemy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
psucc:
Got a call on Wed morning from a strange number asking me to call him back which I did. The guy knows my name and even my friend's. So he told me to get inside get a pen and a paper to take down some information he has for me regarding a contract with Exxon Mobil, Eket, he wants to surety for me. That he is going to share in the profits of the business.

So i simply dropped the call and continue on my morning chores. He called back to ask if I am ready with the pen and Paper, I should call him. I told him I am simply too busy to continue with him. He went off and till now, that my friend that seek for my welfare has not called again.

grin

11 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Homeboiy: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by rentAcock(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Fake fake fake. This is one person using two different phones to create a fake conversation all in hopes of going viral. Moreover, there is no stupid app that can detect all that info unless the "scammer" downloaded it. Bragging that he's a programmer as if being a progammer now means that you have NSA & FBI hacking prowess. Someone has been watching too much Hollywood movies.

426 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by EggSauce(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is the most novice scammer I've seen all my life

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by otunde527: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cool

Get your bitcoin cheaper with us
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by kurajordan(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
This one nor be yahoo boy na. This is not the same format huspuppi, B Naira and co are using na.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by gaby(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is not Yahooboy...it should be whatsapp boy...

Lazy thieving idiots always seeking to harvest from a farm they never ploughed or planted...

Hustle right, smart and legit...you'd surely live right,,,

Enjoy my siggy

26 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by tollytexy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lol starter
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Melison(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
O boy a scammer can't scam a scammooo
D odeh dey post nyash pictures think say the op na those people wet dey think with their anus
Lolzzz lwkmd brother in canada got me rolling on the floor.....

3 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
They are both mad sad

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by excomarow(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by ednut1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hahah

3 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Adeilias: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lol
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by econo88(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by maxiuc(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Oyindidi(f): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by thatigboman: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
The whole conversation was so so funny until i got to the programmer, shomolu and scanner technicalities. And d beautiful girl said fck u. I say e don do. Im done.

7 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Igbo people and scam
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by maxiuc(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
psucc:

grin. Watch your friends closely never reveal your the amount you have in your bank account to anyone

From today learn to keep your details tight to yourself the person who is doing that got the information from one of your friends

May God protect us all in this trying times

18 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by BruncleZuma: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by fasa2020(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
I want that app. . .

6 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by MJBOLT: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2018

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
More like Peter claiming to scam Paul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.