Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1180044 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maadun:
I have a US valid visa that expires in June 8, 2018,im planning to travel in April for 2 weeks but I have a 2month old Daughter that I'm taking with me who does not have a visa which I'm planning to apply for her.Now,my question is that my visa validity might reduce to 2 month after taking her for an interview.Should I renew my visa also?would I be allow to enter with just 2month valid visa?

To be a safer side it'll be better that you renew your visa at the same time you're trying to get one for your daughter.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Auckland(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi... Need an advice. Like I stated days ago... There is an invitation from my wife elder sister in US...inviting her and my two year old son. Who do we state is sponsoring the trip; she or I? Can you also give the link to filling the form. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blackkeyc: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Auckland:
Hi... Need an advice. Like I stated days ago... There is an invitation from my wife elder sister in US...inviting her and my two year old son. Who do we state is sponsoring the trip; she or I? Can you also give the link to filling the form. Thanks

Invitation letters are not needed . Your wife needs to have strong ties and not be sponsored.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Auckland:
lolzzz seems you ignored the last info and decided to spam the thread again?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jayfierce(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maadun:
I have a US valid visa that expires in June 8, 2018,im planning to travel in April for 2 weeks but I have a 2month old Daughter that I'm taking with me who does not have a visa which I'm planning to apply for her.Now,my question is that my visa validity might reduce to 2 month after taking her for an interview.Should I renew my visa also?would I be allow to enter with just 2month valid visa?
Yes you can get in with a two month valid Visa. The officer @ POE determines your length of stay.

Coincidentally my Visa expires in two months time. Upon entry this January I was stamped in for stay till July.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by general1970: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2018
Auckland:

I don't think you are serious, just don't waste your money. If you want to travel read Part 1,2&3 of this thread or go to immihelp and stop asking question that will make me give you refusal sheet.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tinacrl01(m): 1:22am On Jan 31, 2018
thank God I just find what I have been looking for..I just called a friend to link me up with an agent, I have been going ups and dawn looking for agent.. I want to apply for a visiting visa but I don't know how to go about it I need someone to help me out with this thanks good people of nairalamd
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by signature2012(m): 1:57am On Jan 31, 2018
tinacrl01:
thank God I just find what I have been looking for..I just called a friend to link me up with an agent, I have been going ups and dawn looking for agent.. I want to apply for a visiting visa but I don't know how to go about it I need someone to help me out with this thanks good people of nairalamd

No one can help you out except youself.All you need to do is read this thread as if your life depends on it if you really want to get a tourist visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tinacrl01(m): 2:04am On Jan 31, 2018
signature2012:

No one can help you out except youself.All you need to do is read this thread as if your life depends on it if you really want to get a tourist visa.

tourist visa? the person said She's going to send me an invite letter for visiting
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 2:27am On Jan 31, 2018
Maadun:

It doesn't matter you don't need to renew before you apply for her, you still have time. You can go ahead to apply for her.

All the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 2:31am On Jan 31, 2018
Pitykitten:
Goodmorning.
Please has anyone here ever carried cake to the US?

Someone ‘needs’ undecided Red velvet cake and wants it from a particular place in Lagos.

If you or someone you know has transported this successfully, kindly advise. Thank you so much.

Na wa o, grin eeehnn, make the person sponsor the cake maker to come America to the cake for am na shio!

I doubt if the cake will survive it's originally state by the time it's landing USA,. Who carries such a delicate item for that long hours?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 2:42am On Jan 31, 2018
tinacrl01:

I know the link to one agent. The agent sure die, � guarantee. Here is the link below but you have to track the agent from part 1:
https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3 .

All the best

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Josh121(m): 4:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Is it important to fill your school while filling your DS-160 ??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blackkeyc: 5:51am On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=Josh121 post=64655103]Is it important to fill your school while filling your DS-160 ??[/quote

Yes fill your School details
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2018
tinacrl01:

tourist visa? the person said She's going to send me an invite letter for visiting
Verily I say unto you, you need to read the thread AND the US website. Tourist o!, visit o! All are the same kinda visa. No one is an agent here. U have to learn from the knowledge Kept here. If you can't, then your best bet is to pay the agent

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2018
good morning house, please sorry if am spamming d house with already answered question but I can't seem to find the beginning of dis trend, so am going to ask a quick question

please apart from the b1/b2 visa application fee....does one still need to pay additional 200 dollar for processing of ones document by the embassy........if yes...how does one go about it

thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by jarule2018: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2018
seyewest:

Did you change job in between?

i did not change job but salary changes. Also change the part that asked if you have other relative in us from no to yes.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2018
chidarlus:
good morning house, please sorry if am spamming d house with already answered question but I can't seem to find the beginning of dis trend, so am going to ask a quick question

please apart from the b1/b2 visa application fee....does one still need to pay additional 200 dollar for processing of ones document by the embassy........if yes...how does one go about it

thank you

shocked .... No, one doesn't!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ChangeHolder(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Good morning house,
I am a tour planner and have just been contacted by a school to plan out a 2018 summer vacation for her pupils to New York, United States. I met the school managing director just this week and will be meeting with the entire board in a fortnight to present a complete brief/details of the vacation. I had earlier planned a vacation to Dubai and Ghana for same school as a tour organizer. Now they are enlisting me again for the big one. At the moment about 53 pupils and 9 teachers (who will act as supervisors) have been earmarked for the trip, making a combine 62 applicants on the least. Now my question :

Can I get them all on a single appointment to the embassy with the school director/owner as the lead/principal applicant? I am aware each applicant will require a separate DS160. My question is whether I can book them all on a single appointment because the pupils are mainly minors between 8-15 years? Is a group appointment (still) possible?

Are there any other specific requirements of the America Embassy on application like this? So I can accommodate it in my proposal to the school.

All relevant documents including parental/Guardian letter of consent will be supplied by the school. Is there any other documents necessary to carry along as support documents for this purpose?

Pls I will appreciate urgent feedback before I appear to defend my proposal with the school board of directors soon. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Josh121(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=blackkeyc post=64655641][/quote]

I applied for US visa some time in 2015 but didn't fill the school i attended now i want to reapply , I am just been careful so i don't misrepresent any information.
Please some one advice , someone told me filling school is not important
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by captain90210(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
You can enter the US with your visa, but to avoid a come back, inform the VO that your existing visa is about to expire, he/she would have to cancel this valid visa and issue a renewal alongside your daughter's visa.

Maadun:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
captain90210:
You can enter the US with your visa, but to avoid a come back, inform the VO that your existing visa is about to expire, he/she would have to cancel this valid visa and issue a renewal alongside your daughter's visa.

Renewal, just like that ke? Isorrai!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Josh121:

I applied for US visa some time in 2015 but didn't fill the school i attended now i want to reapply , I am just been careful so i don't misrepresent any information.
Please some one advice , someone told me filling school is not important

Same you? How is that possible? Think again please. This part of the DS160 form filling is gender specific, a male will come across it, but it's not so for the female, take this into cognizance....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
captain90210:

Without paying? We should always try to respect process and laid down rules... Pay N64000 and reapply through dropbox after which you can apply for your daughter.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Same you? How is that possible? Think again please. This part of the DS160 form filling is gender specific, a male will come across it, but it's not so for the female, take this into cognizance....
He's doing it for someone. You can't escape it unless you click N/A
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
seyewest:

He's doing it for someone. You can't except it unless you click N/A

Yeah, my suspicion too.... Greetings Seye!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Maadun: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
@seyewest At what month can I reapply for my visa through Dropbox ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tinacrl01(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello good people of nairalamd please I dont have an international passport those anyone know where I can apply for one asap?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Maadun:
@seyewest At what month can I reapply for my visa through Dropbox ?
Any time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Josh121(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
seyewest:

He's doing it for someone. You can't escape it unless you click N/A

what do you mean by doing it for someone I ask a question next you could say is he is doing it for someone. I used an agent in 2015 but retrieve the form since I want to do it myself now and you are saying I am doing it for someone, some of you can be so annoying
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Josh121:

what do you mean by doing it for someone I ask a question next you could say is he is doing it for someone. I used an agent in 2015 but retrieve the form since I want to do it myself now and you are saying I am doing it for someone, some of you can be so annoying

You should have included that in your earlier submission... There's no way you will fill a Ds160 form without including your education background as a male.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by gemcn: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
seyewest:

You should have included that in your earlier submission... There's no way you will fill a Ds160 form without including your education background as a male.

are you really serious that it's not mandatory for females to fill educational qualification while it's mandatory for males?

this feels so wrong.. where are the feminists when you need them

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (508)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.