Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1173595 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by DoNotBeAfraid: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
emekamacelo:
Some 1 should help me and verify this mail

welcome to the U.S Embassy Department NEW YORK AMERICA We are writing to inform you that we were contact by Mr. John Burnstone Steve (Your Potential Employers ). Applying for an Urgent Immigrant Work Permit Visa for you, a ''To be Employee'' with them , before we proceed , we must confirm from you the following details and documents about you .
First name(s) Middle Name (s)Last Name(s)

NOTE: YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY WITH ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS COMPLETELY NOT LETTING ANY ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS OUT
Write to the U.S Deputy Chief of Mission ..... Further details and instruction will be given to you once we read back from you with the above needed details.
John Smith

Deputy Chief of Mission U.S Embassy

Email: usembassy.immigration.gov@consultant.com

Michael Willaims

Consulate General

U.S Embassy

Stay to enjoy our security !!!
THANKS AND WE WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU
THE U.S EMBASSY DEPARTMENT NEW YORK AMERICA

This is a very old scam stay off please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by anambrang: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2018
emekamacelo:

Photos
more
Primary
...........NOTIFICATION ON YOUR WORK PERMIT VISA...........
I
Immigration Process
to me
3 hours agoDetails

TO THE U.S EMBASSY NEW YORK AMERICA

U.S VISAS

Overview
This section gives information to anyone who is planning to travel to U.S.A on either a Non-Immigrant Visa (temporary stay) or Immigrant Visa (permanent stay). We hope you will use the information provided on this website to learn about the different types of U.S Visas, the application process and requirements for a U.S Visa
Non-Immigrant Visas
Non immigrant Visas are for international travelers whose stay in U.S.A will be temporary. This Visa allows you to travel to U.S.A port-of-entry
(airport, for example) and request permission of the Department of Homeland Security Immigration Inspector to enter U.S.A. A Visa does not guarantee entry into U.S.A.
Interviews are conducted by appointment (available only online) Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Immigrant Visas
Applicants wishing to permanently move to U.S.A must apply for an Immigrant Visa. Generally, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by a US citizen or permanent resident relative(s) or by a prospective employer in order to be eligible for an Immigrant Visa.
The Diversity Visa Program also provides another option for a certain number of permanent resident visas annually.
Complete the Chart below with all details so we can proceed !!!
NAMES
ADDRESS
CONTACT NUMBER
COUNTRY
PASSPORT
ZIP CODE

Greetings MR
Emekamacelo Ezenwosu

welcome to the U.S Embassy Department NEW YORK AMERICA We are writing to inform you that we were contact by Mr. John Burnstone Steve (Your Potential Employers ). Applying for an Urgent Immigrant Work Permit Visa for you, a ''To be Employee'' with them , before we proceed , we must confirm from you the following details and documents about you .

Current Address:

Nationality:

Date of Birth:

Current Country:

Present Telephone (cell):

You Height:

Your Weight:

Zip code:

Passport number:

ID card number:

Two colour passport size photos:

NOTE: YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY WITH ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS COMPLETELY NOT LETTING ANY ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS OUT
Write to the U.S Deputy Chief of Mission ..... Further details and instruction will be given to you once we read back from you with the above needed details.
John Smith

Michael Willaims

Consulate General

U.S Embassy

Scam oo....run for your life!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2018
zenithmarine:
Interview is for 9am.. wil post my transcript soon...

How far?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
emekamacelo:
Did i also mention that it's a 2years contract job with the option of renewal and it also allow me during holidays to travel to my home country and see my family. plz the admin and rumies shoul help me confirm all of these please. gi

It's a scam don't fall for it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by icedfire(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
seyewest:

How far?
me sef dey wait..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cosade(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
emekamacelo:
hello rumies. i happend to be fortunately employed in America. and my employee has started processing my travel documents. the job is a 2years contract job that allows me to work fulltime for him he told me that his reason for wanting to employer people from outside usa is cause he wants a full time worker that will live in his house and work full time, while americans will rather work as pert time and will always return home after work. he's the one paying for my visa and flight expenses. he said i will be the one to pay for health card when my documents are ready. he also asked me to start processing my international passport asap. we've agreed on salary and he said that i don't need to apply for visa again in my country as the immigration will send me my work visa. my question is this true? i've written to the immigration as he told me to tell them that i want to work for him and that i should let him know when they replies. i sent the mail day b4 yesterday although they have closed but he said they wil

I can identify a scammer when I see one. I pity the stupid and ignorant people that by now would have sent private messages to this guy for similar opportunities (misfortunes).

Most of the things stated are untrue, deliberate falsehood and height of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
emekamacelo:

Photos
more
Primary
I
Immigration Process
to me
3 hours agoDetails

U.S VISAS

Overview
This section gives information to anyone who is planning to travel to U.S.A on either a Non-Immigrant Visa (temporary stay) or Immigrant Visa (permanent stay). We hope you will use the information provided on this website to learn about the different types of U.S Visas, the application process and requirements for a U.S Visa
Non-Immigrant Visas
Non immigrant Visas are for international travelers whose stay in U.S.A will be temporary. This Visa allows you to travel to U.S.A port-of-entry
(airport, for example) and request permission of the Department of Homeland Security Immigration Inspector to enter U.S.A. A Visa does not guarantee entry into U.S.A.
Interviews are conducted by appointment (available only online) Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Immigrant Visas
Applicants wishing to permanently move to U.S.A must apply for an Immigrant Visa. Generally, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by a US citizen or permanent resident relative(s) or by a prospective employer in order to be eligible for an Immigrant Visa.
The Diversity Visa Program also provides another option for a certain number of permanent resident visas annually.
NAMES
ADDRESS
CONTACT NUMBER
COUNTRY
PASSPORT
ZIP CODE

Greetings MR
Emekamacelo Ezenwosu

Current Address:

Nationality:

Date of Birth:

Current Country:

You Height:

Your Weight:

Zip code:

Passport number:

ID card number:

John Smith

Michael Willaims

Consulate General

U.S Embassy

All US government email addresses end with a .gov, not a .com cheesy You are being played.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by onyxo76(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
My good people on this wonderful thread, please do the DHL pick up centers at Isolo and VI work on Saturdays?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cosade(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
emekamacelo:

Photos
more
Primary
I
Immigration Process
to me
3 hours agoDetails

U.S VISAS

Overview
Non-Immigrant Visas
Immigrant Visas
NAMES
ADDRESS
CONTACT NUMBER
COUNTRY
PASSPORT
ZIP CODE

Greetings MR
Emekamacelo Ezenwosu

Current Address:

Nationality:

Date of Birth:

Current Country:

You Height:

Your Weight:

Zip code:

Passport number:

ID card number:

John Smith

Email: usembassy.immigration.gov @consultant.com

Michael Willaims

Consulate General

U.S Embassy

Officials of US Embassy write better English than this and never, will never use private email address for official purposes.

Even a fool would know this is from a scammer.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by emekamacelo: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
cosade:

Officials of US Embassy write better English than this and never, will never use private email address for official purposes.

Even a fool would know this is from a scammer.
thanks guys

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
emekamacelo:

Email: usembassy.immigration.gov @consultant.com

Michael Willaims

Consulate General

U.S Embassy

shocked@consultant.com and inability to even spell WILLIAMS kee dis person dia undecided

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SexyDuby(f): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
SexyDuby:
Hello,
Pls advise on the below.
Normally, i should do a drop box visa renewal but I decided to go for the Interview again & schedule the appointment with my brother as we both intend to visit our sister this summer.
Pls I'll like to know if I can book an appointment with my younger brother since we're travelling together as a family.
Is this a good decision as I feel the good usage of my previous visa(used it twice & both usage was less than 3weeks) can convince the consular we dont intend to stay back and can give him a stand to get the visa as well.
Kindly advice.
Pls advise on this. I need a response asap.
Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hollerbaby: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tayosoyoye(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good afternoon. Please what is this thing about VO saying
they don't think "there is enough ties". What can be done to surmount this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by delimit(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our transcript at US embassy on Monday 16th April, me, wife and 3 kids

Window 4
Vo: good morning, passport pls

Vo: what are going to do in the US?

Me: we are going for summer

Vo: where are you going to visit

Me: we would visit Time square, statue of liberty ..cut in

Vo: where do u work?

Me: I work in Bleep breweries Plc

Vo: what is your position

Me: operations manager

Vo; what area of operations do you work and what do you do

Me: in distribution and warehouse ............managing this managing that....

Vo: How many people report to you

Me: 105 because we have 3 depots that I managed- Ilorin, Ibadan and lagos

Vo: Have you travelled before

Me: yes, I had travelled to UK twice, south Africa and Germany. I even 2 south African visa on my visa last year and this year but I was unable to go because booklet scarcity last year

VO: where did you travelled to recently

Me: I travelled to UK in 2015

Vo: Tell me what part of your job that you don't like

Me: Ehmmm I manage 3rd party logistics so their drivers are the most annoying thing because of their level of education they don't obey simple instruction

Vo: Turn to my wife. Madam, Have you travelled outside the country before

wife: No

Vo: what do you do

Wife: i am self employed i am into mother care

Vo: what is mother care

Wife; buying and selling of baby's wears, shoe, toys

Vo: ok, your visa has been granted

finally he handed over white paper to me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
@delimit would you believe if I tell you that the phrase " I'm into mother care" was good?

She probably said it the way she says it in normal conversation and not like a rehearsed answer.
cheesy
Congrats

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
tayosoyoye:
Good afternoon. Please what is this thing about VO saying
they don't think "there is enough ties". What can be done to surmount this?

Get a job, get married, have kids, build mansions, plant vineyards, make a name for yourself...
By so doing, you will have strong ties to your homeland

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
hollerbaby:
Good day house my uncle and his family are American citizen actually his wife is white so are his children He comes to Nigeria biannually and last year summer he came with his wife and 2 of his children(1 adults and one teen ) ..they want me to visit them this summer All expenses paid by them. I am married, A postgraduate student and also a teacher . I have been at my current place of employment for 5 years now . I can only travel during the long term holiday . I have never traveled outside the country my passport still bears my maiden name which is same as my uncles surname but I have done my change of name . What are my chances and how soon can I start the process expecially since I can only travel July ending to August

No one can predict your chances. Ask yourself - do I have sufficient reason that will compel me to return to Nigeria after my vacation? If yes, what are those reasons? State them at your interview and hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Fela4ese: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
emekamacelo:

Photos
more
Primary
I
Immigration Process
to me
3 hours agoDetails

U.S VISAS

Overview
Non-Immigrant Visas
Immigrant Visas
NAMES
ADDRESS
CONTACT NUMBER
COUNTRY
PASSPORT
ZIP CODE

Greetings MR
Emekamacelo Ezenwosu

Current Address:

Nationality:

Date of Birth:

Current Country:

You Height:

Your Weight:

Zip code:

Passport number:

ID card number:

John Smith

Michael Willaims

Consulate General

U.S Embassy

plz don’t part with any dime when asked for that’s my 2cent

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by siina(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
TheCongo2:

Get a job, get married, have kids, build mansions, plant vineyards, make a name for yourself...
By so doing, tou will have strong ties to your homeland
plant vineyards..this got me rolling on the floor. Very funny grin

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
siina:
plant vineyards..this got me rolling on the floor. Very funny grin
Aswear!
Make wine too from the vineyards cheesy

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Schwartz: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Aswear!
Please can you give a working link or an idea on how to fill the DS 160 form. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Schwartz:

Please can you give a working link or an idea on how to fill the DS 160 form. Thank you
Idea: Google it
Idea: Check the US website for Nigeria... Also google undecided
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
I dont know why me and LadyG always tail each other like this o. grin

Anyway, to the question on US Embassy in New York, ....would a country have an embassy on its own sovereingty?

Nigeria has a Ministry of External Affairs on Nigerian soil and contron Nigerian Embassies in foreign soil.

US must have a similar Foreign Ministry, not a USEmbassy on their own soil. Thats a red flag!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Aswear!

Come to my vineyards. grin. kiss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
delimit:

Such an engaging conversation... Congrats
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
delimit:

Window 4
Vo: good morning, passport pls

Vo: what are going to do in the US?

Me: we are going for summer

Vo: where are you going to visit

Me: we would visit Time square, statue of liberty ..cut in

Vo: where do u work?

Me: I work in Bleep breweries Plc

Vo: what is your position

Me: operations manager

Vo; what area of operations do you work and what do you do

Me: in distribution and warehouse ............managing this managing that....

Vo: How many people report to you

Me: 105 because we have 3 depots that I managed- Ilorin, Ibadan and lagos

Vo: Have you travelled before

Me: yes, I had travelled to UK twice, south Africa and Germany. I even 2 south African visa on my visa last year and this year but I was unable to go because booklet scarcity last year

VO: where did you travelled to recently

Me: I travelled to UK in 2015

Vo: Tell me what part of your job that you don't like

Me: Ehmmm I manage 3rd party logistics so their drivers are the most annoying thing because of their level of education they don't obey simple instruction

Vo: Turn to my wife. Madam, Have you travelled outside the country before

wife: No

Vo: what do you do

Wife: i am self employed i am into mother care

Nice. Your husband has got an education, career, travel history and a stable family. Very difficult to leave all that and go live as an illegal migrant in USA. Unfortunately US embassy doesn’t count countries like Uae, Turkey , Ghana .... as having good travel history . They feel more comfortable with stamps from world powers like Germany , France , Canada , Switzerland , Australia , South Korea....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SexyDuby(f): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
SexyDuby:
Hello,
Pls advise on the below.
Normally, i should do a drop box visa renewal but I decided to go for the Interview again & schedule the appointment with my brother as we both intend to visit our sister this summer.
Pls I'll like to know if I can book an appointment with my younger brother since we're travelling together as a family.
Is this a good decision as I feel the good usage of my previous visa(used it twice & both usage was less than 3weeks) can convince the consular we dont intend to stay back and can give him a stand to get the visa as well.
Kindly advice.
Somebody please respond to this I need an answer asap.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
abnot:

Nice. Your husband has got an education, career, travel history and a stable family. Very difficult to leave all that and go live as an illegal migrant in USA. Unfortunately US embassy doesn’t count countries like Uae, Turkey , Ghana .... as having good travel history . They feel more comfortable with stamps from world powers like Germany , France , Canada , Switzerland , Australia , South Korea....

Seriously! Says who?
People have been denied visa with stamps from countries like Canada, Uk even USA.
Conversely, people with no travel history have been given US visas

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
abnot:

Why you no put Japan? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
vanod:

The reason is simple, the Hausas cannot overstay in the USA or reside in western countries. because those countries don't welcome nor encourage polygamous family (eg) 2 wives or more, that is why they run away from staying permanently in these countries. they prefer the suffering here not that they're happy being here but religion and 10 wives mentality is they undoing. my 2 cents.

Listen to this guy. angry
So it's an "undoing" to remain in Nigeria and not be in US? CRAP! You just vexxed me seriously!

Who the heck told you polygamy has anything to do with religion? Im an IFA adherent and my spirituality teaches me to honor humanity in all its facets, regardless of faith, background or lifestyle. My Omoluabi is immaculate! Yoruba culture is a polygamist culture and been in practice long before Islam or Christianity got here. Stop talking like that about polygamy you make me vexx well well.

Let me ask you a question. Prior to 1903 it was okay to admit polygamists in USA...in fact that society practiced polygamy. In the years before 1903 who were the migrant population to US? They were Europeans! Irish, Dutch, European Jews and so on...
not Arabs or Africans. So polygamy has nothing to do with religion or people, it is simply a natural phenomenon, an innate awakening, an elemental impulse. Why do people not practice polygamy anymore in US? Because their government say so, not because it is immoral...but because it is an anti thesis to productivity and capitalism.

I love to be sorrounded left and right by beautiful and comfortable women. They can hold on to visa...im happy here, its a choice, not an "undoing" as you say.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
seyewest:

Is that a good enough reason... sorry to say this but I think your view of Northerners or Hausas is coming from an ignorant view/reasoning and if you're well versed in social interaction you will know that it's easier for them to over stay in Middle East than U.S.

You are correct, but Mama is also accurate in her response to the inquiry why are Hausas are rare to find as residents in US.

In fact Hausas that go to Hajj do exactly the opposite to what they do in US. In US they go, handle their business and return home. In contrast, when they go to Hajj they overstay and remain behind illegally running shady business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.