Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) (38064 Views)

Crippled Man Stole The Show While Made Kuti Was Performing At Felabration / Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / FREAKY! Nigerians Wows At Mr Macaroni’s “mummy Wa” #bussltchallenge Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by udeee1: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
smiley
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Must they show us their private property can't those Laps that belongs to her husband be kept in privacy... (Covered) frankly speaking I don't gbadu girls/ artiste that dress half unclad.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by Infajay(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Wherel's d wow
Help me ask d op oo
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Which kind mumu dress b dis, abegi make go learn from yemi Alade jor
that one way dy dress like husband snatcher
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Is that why she should go there pantless?

You can only be young ones she got good legs to show and we go a pretty humid weather.
There aint nothing wrong with was she was wearing u judgemental cunt

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
Must they show us their private property can't those Laps that belongs to her husband be kept in privacy... (Covered) frankly speaking I don't gbadu girls/ artiste that dress half unclad.

You should still be in the cave or better still saudi
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by madjune(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
And her husband allowed her to go on stage like that?

When things begin fall now he go begin complain.
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by Odey1997(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Which kind mumu dress b dis, abegi make she go learn from yemi Alade jor
that's harsh
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by abbeyfel: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2017
roqrules04:
The dress is not fine jor
It's not fine, it's original. I love originality. That's one of the essence of felabration...
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by abbeyfel: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2017
agbonkamen:
So the laps don become husband property now Na wa for some Nigerians and their reasoning ways ooo...
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:36am On Oct 15, 2017
She too sweet but I never taste am oo
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 3:44am On Oct 15, 2017
abbeyfel:
So the laps don become husband property now Na wa for some Nigerians and their reasoning ways ooo...
keep quiet..... Your own reasoning is backward and foolish how can you justify indecency. She is married and her body belongs to her husband likewise her husband's own..... Aside marriage that gown is too short for a responsible young, single lady how much more a married woman.
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by Origin(f): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
The only real performer we have . Her voice is wow, she's hot as wow and she defines her own work.

Omo magbele. Carry go.

I wish she will do collabo with some sensible people maybe timi, ( the two have got solid lyrics and voice.)
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice performance
Re: Omawumi Wows At Felabration (Photos) by abbeyfel: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
agbonkamen:
keep quiet..... Your own reasoning is backward and foolish how can you justify indecency. She is married and her body belongs to her husband likewise her husband's own..... Aside marriage that gown is too short for a responsible young, single lady how much more a married woman.
Imagine talk. Religious fanatics in da building. Na you be d husband? Or what makes you think her husband did not kiss her bye before she left the home? Using panadol for another man headache. Na your body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.