Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) (10377 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab / Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Shuwa Arab people are mostly beggars down South. People mistake them for Fulani.
BTW Op, those people in that pics are beautiful not extremely beautiful as stated.
no they are pure fulani from another country!
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
JikanBaura:

OP if you don't have pictures of Shuwa people why creat a thread about their beauty angry

Is it that you don't know shuwa people or you are just using the wrong pictures you pic around internet due you don't have real picture of shuwa.

If you are from North then you are a disappointment to the North to not know about your own people.
In this pictures of yours their is only a one shuwa Arab women must of them are Fulani then some Kanuri girls

Please go find pictures of shuwa Arab that will represent them. Or you should go to their Villages in Borno, Yobe and capture their pictures yourself.

Shuwa Arab are taureg looking people. If any of them above pictures are shuwa picture then it's the women in cones but this women are Fulani,Kanuri girls angry
what's your evidence they are not shuwa arab chicks?
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by EmeeNaka: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
no they are pure fulani from another country!
it seems you're Shuwa. how come you easily accept that the beggars are Fulani and not Shuwa Arabs?
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
EmeeNaka:
it seems you're Shuwa. how come you easily accept that the beggars are Fulani and not Shuwa Arabs?
they are much in ibadan especially in mokola,along lagos to ibadan express way.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by JikanBaura(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
i copied it from reliable source!

How reliable is the source.. Are those girls pictures posted by themselves claiming to be shuwa or did someone just hijack their pictures and claim they are shuwa. Bro you from North you should know better better who is Shuwa, who is Fulani, who is Kanuri, and who is Hausa. I'm certain who ever created the source on Naij claiming those girls to be shuwa is not from North or might know little about shuwa.

Whatever the case... You as a Hausa person, knows who is Fulani and who is Shuwa and who is Kanuri cuz yiu live, grow up with them and can challenge anybody from any blog or site who post pictures Mis representing them.

Kasan Allah nikam yanda nasan Arewa ko Dan shuwa Ko Fulani , Ko Hausa ,Kosu matan da Kansu cheesy told me they are shuwa dariya Kawai zan nace mixed ba grin in mockery.

smileyYou are your own souce dude I only expect people from South tO tell me this is from a reliable source, you share abode with them nothing can be more reliable than yourself... Or maybe you not from the above mentioned tribes.. They could no them better, they could even challenge the people of the song called Arabs grin
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
JikanBaura:

How reliable is the source.. Are those girls pictures posted by themselves claiming to be shuwa or did someone just hijack their pictures and claim they are shuwa. Bro you from North you should know better better who is Shuwa, who is Fulani, who is Kanuri, and who is Hausa. I'm certain who ever created the source on Naij claiming those girls to be shuwa is not from North or might know little about shuwa.

Whatever the case... You as a Hausa person, knows who is Fulani and who is Shuwa and who is Kanuri cuz yiu live, grow up with them and can challenge anybody from any blog or site who post pictures Mis representing them.

Kasan Allah nikam yanda nasan Arewa ko Dan shuwa Ko Fulani , Ko Hausa ,Kosu matan da Kansu cheesy told me they are shuwa dariya Kawai zan nace mixed ba grin in mockery.

smileyYou are your own souce dude I only expect people from South tO tell me this is from a reliable source, you share abode with them nothing can be more reliable than yourself... Or maybe you not from the above mentioned tribes.. They could no them better, they could even challenge the people of the song called Arabs grin

LOL Mans definitely not from the north, hes from the south west i think.

BTWi actually saw a girl up there thats fulani, besides her its usually easy to differentiate them if you know what you're doing.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by JikanBaura(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
EmeeNaka:
There is no single look for any race. People can look alike and still belong to different ethnic group. The pics above could be all shuwa Arabs.

Man are you shuwa, do you have any shuwa Arab friend , in your life do you ever for once reside in their community. For Saying those girls could be shuwa
shows how less you know them not only them buy the north you know less about the north.

It's clear.... Clear as crystal those girls are not shuwa Arab with the exception of one.. And also their is One Kanuri... A the rest are Fulani.
You are saying their isn't a single look for any race. I don't wanna say much about that one thing for sure,in Nigeria it's a different story smiley we all have our tribes as far as I'm concerned I can tell who are my people.

Their are certain features and attributes that are giving to a certain group. Immediately I saw each every one of the girls pictures... My heart automatically told me this one is from this tribe, this girl is from so so tribe and that's just the fact due their are people I live with ,some I share families with them. You need to come spend rest of your life here up north grin not even Fulani or shuwa can tell me girls in the picture are Shuwa Arab.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by EmeeNaka: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
JikanBaura:

Man are you shuwa, do you have any shuwa Arab friend , in your life do you ever for once reside in their community. For Saying those girls could be shuwa
shows how less you know them not only them buy the north you know less about the north.

It's clear.... Clear as crystal those girls are not shuwa Arab with the exception of one.. And also their is One Kanuri... A the rest are Fulani.
You are saying their isn't a single look for any race. I don't wanna say much about that one thing for sure,in Nigeria it's a different story smiley we all have our tribes as far as I'm concerned I can tell who are my people.

Their are certain features and attributes that are giving to a certain group. Immediately I saw each every one of the girls pictures... My heart automatically told me this one is from this tribe, this girl is from so so tribe and that's just the fact due their are people I live with ,some I share families with them. You need to come spend rest of your life here up north grin not even Fulani or shuwa can tell me girls in the picture are Shuwa Arab.
. Even if you're a Shuwa traditional leader, you can't dispute who is Shuwa or who is not just by Pictures. The girls in the picture could be Shuwa.
You can also add other pictures of Shuwa Arab people you have because the ones above are accepted.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by JikanBaura(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

LOL Mans definitely not from the north, hes from the south west i think.

BTWi actually saw a girl up there thats fulani, besides her its usually easy to differentiate them if you know what you're doing.

Man the level of ignorance among Nigerians is very high. People just decided to stay in their region from birth to death. angry and they willing coming online be spreading wrong information. I don't know much about south but atleast I can tell who is Igbo and who is YORUBA (the 2major tribes) their differences is clear that even if I have to pick them out maybe I would missed pic 2 out of 10.

cry Kasan Allah, mutanen mune da basa hawa Yanan'gizO. Dan Duk Wannan Mis representing dake akkwuwa baya samu cin galaba ba. I once saw a thread on this nairaland showing Shuwa Arab girls that are not really shuwa, talk about Hausa and Fulani but seeing how some of my Northernners brothers refused to correct the misconceptions got me upset and I also restraint from commenting.

embarassedTheir is alot of Mis informing about northern people
especially Hausa, Fulani but it's either their are no Hausa, Fulani room defend themselves or we always feels their is a need for that. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
EmeeNaka:
. Even if you're a Shuwa traditional leader, you can't dispute who is Shuwa or who is not just by Pictures. The girls in the picture could be Shuwa.
You can also add other pictures of Shuwa Arab people you have because the ones above are accepted.

Its like saying you cant differentiate chinese from indian from pictures. His intention is to avoid a false perception or false misrepresentation of an ethnic group, if you want to go on and accept that falsity even when someone who knows better than the person who "copied" this from somewhere then thats your business, you can "accept" it all you want.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman

I have noticed you have an obsession with the north though you're not from the north, its good when other people take interest in other regions. I'm just wondering what the reason behind your curiosity is if you care to elaborate?
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
VomeSchakleton:
abdelrahman

I have noticed you have an obsession with the north though you're not from the north, its good when other people take interest in other regions. I'm just wondering what the reason behind your curiosity is if you care to elaborate?
what are you talking?
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
what are you talking?

I asked you first.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by EmeeNaka: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Its like saying you cant differentiate chinese from indian from pictures. His intention is to avoid a false perception or false misrepresentation of an ethnic group, if you want to go on and accept that falsity even when someone who knows better than the person who "copied" this from somewhere then thats your business, you can "accept" it all you want.
Your analogy is wrong. Shuwa Arab and Fulani are not like Indians and Chinese all the time. Sometimes it could be like Chinese and Japanese and sometimes it could be like Black and white. Even Shuwa Arab of mixed ethnicity is still Shuwa Arab, you expect such person to be like most Shuwa Arabs?. So,it's difficult to claim who is not Shuwa Arab just because you're one. I have met a Shuwa from Borno when I was in Jigawa, he doesn't look like a Fulani.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Seems like mans been banned by the anti spam bot. grin

Fulaman198, a little help please.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

I asked you first.
that?
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Your analogy is wrong. Shuwa Arab and Fulani are not like Indians and Chinese all the time. Sometimes it could be like Chinese and Japanese and sometimes it could be like Black and white. Even Shuwa Arab of mixed ethnicity is still Shuwa Arab, you expect such person to be like most Shuwa Arabs?. So,it's difficult to claim who is not Shuwa Arab just because you're one. I have met a Shuwa from Borno when I was in Jigawa, he doesn't look like a Fulani.

Exactly!

For those who know, just like japanese and chinese you can also differentiate these two ethnic groups from each other. Its actually quite simple if you know what to look for.

BTW, I'm not shuwa.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
that?

Go back and read what i wrote.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Go back and read what i wrote.
be cool,that is how we roll grin ,you don't even know whether i will marry your younger sister,or you won't let me marry her?
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
be cool,that is how we roll grin ,you don't even know whether i will marry your younger sister,or you won't let me marry her?

How exactly do you roll?

I don't have a sister, if i did who she marries would be up to her and not me. I would seriously hope you're not my hypothetical sisters type though.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

How exactly do you roll?

I don't have a sister, if i did who she marries would be up to her and not me. I would seriously hope you're not my hypothetical sisters type though.
OK
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Fulaman198(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Touaregs don't all have similar looks, Touaregs come in a variety of Phenotypes as well, so one can't say that Shuwa look like Touaregs.

1 Like

Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fulaman198:
Touaregs don't all have similar looks, Touaregs come in a variety of Phenotypes as well, so one can't say that Shuwa look like Touaregs.
pls bro fulaman,i think berber,tuareg and fulani are relates?,because i see that they have the same skin,especially those in north africa that are light.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Fulaman198(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
pls bro fulaman,i think berber,tuareg and fulani are relates?,because i see that they have the same skin,especially those in north africa that are light.

Touaregs are Berbers, they are a sub-group of the much larger Berber speaking group of peoples. Fulani(Fulbe) are more closely related to Wolof and Serer people of Senegambia linguistically. With that said, There are very dark Touareg people (Like Koudede for instance) and there are Touaregs of lighter complexion. Same goes with Berbers in general, although the "Berbers" living on the Mediterranean coast that are white are heavily mixed with Greek and Roman DNA.

Same goes with the Fulbe, I would say that about 65% of Fulani are brown to dark brown (From Senegal all the way to Central African republic) and 35% can be of lighter complexion.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mynd44,lalasticlala front page
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by googi: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nigerians and this obsession with fair skin. In the 80s, there were many Arabs, Shuwa and Fulani families displaced from Niger, Chad and the North begging on the streets of Lagos to Ibadan.

Motor park and street boys molested their girls right in front of their parents. Some of them got pregnant and others became wives.

Fast forward, they are now movie stars and most sought after as beauties.

BTW, the same was and is true of children of sailors with local girls.

If you are looking for beauties from the North, check out dark Hausa girls or southern girls.
Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Fulaman198(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
googi:
Nigerians and this obsession with fair skin. In the 80s, there were many Arabs, Shuwa and Fulani families displaced from Niger, Chad and the North begging on the streets of Lagos to Ibadan.

Motor park and street boys molested their girls right in front of their parents. Some of them got pregnant and others became wives.

If you are looking for beauties from the North, check out dark Hausa girls or southern girls.

Haha you funny guy

1 Like

Re: Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
googi:

who be you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Influence Of Western Culture On Nigerians Fashion And Style Of Dressing / Ikeja Traditional Seat: Adeniyi Illo Raises Alarm Over Messages From Assasins / Kola Breaking Ceremony (Iwa Ọjị) Of The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.