Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,260 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) (3115 Views)

Rita Edochie Looking Like A 16 Yrs Old Girl On Her New Sports Wear / Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by AlfaWaleFatai: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
bloody hell!!!
Lalasticlala this girl is mad ooo
just followed up her name on Facebook lo and behold it's true

my question is where on earth did those bloggers got the pics of the random girl in a casket

cc
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by AlfaWaleFatai: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
this is my observation in the earlier pics of the corpse

she was reported dead i think today and was buried same day so technically the corpse will still be fresh with the complexion still intact since no serious chemical embalming(she's a bit fair)
but the corpse i saw was very dark and thoroughly embalmed thus the very dark color.

so this might be prank and some hungry blogger in action

cc
Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by AlfaWaleFatai: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
and according to search there's only one active slimy Jay which is her cheesy
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by AlfaWaleFatai: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
the girl deserves to be thoroughly forked to get her damn brain back

3 Likes

Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Well, If this is true....
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by Neminc: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
She's actually late
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by AlfaWaleFatai: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by AlfaWaleFatai: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Neminc:
She's actually late
how
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by thatNUPEboy: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Smh
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by BlackDBagba: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
She just cried wolf angry
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Remember the story of the false alarm. When the real event would eventually occur nobody will care.

1 Like

Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by ifyan(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
People should mind what them wish themselves.

U trouble de sleep yanga go wake am up.
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by Macdawid(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
shocked Wtf na! Well, I think she needs a D in her life. Lil bitch
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by SpComedy: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Buried on Nairaland, active on Facebook.............. Una weldone oooooo
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by Osek(m): 1:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Just dey pass...
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by davostar: 2:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Hungry Bloggers at work lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by KendrickAyomide: 3:20am On Oct 15, 2017
Her Sibling was using her account.. that girl is gone smh
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by Uyi168: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2017
After god,fear bloggerx
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by pally123: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Macdawid:
shocked Wtf na! Well, I think she needs a D in her life. Lil bitch
She already got lots
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by mrmrmister: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: The 16 Yrs Old Girl Rumored To Died In Delta Is Alive It's All Prank (pics) by xtvn(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2017
A

(1) (Reply)

''I Met Her At A Night Club''- Dr. Churchill Opens Up On How She Met Tonto Dikeh / Waje Finally Reveals Omawumi's Baby Father / My Car Disgraced Me At Psquare's Home - Teju Babyface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.