Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

With These Ankara Outfit Sunday Service Is Going To Be Blast !!!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / With These Ankara Outfit Sunday Service Is Going To Be Blast !!!!!! (2112 Views)

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / These Ankara Styles And Designs Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With These Ankara Outfit Sunday Service Is Going To Be Blast !!!!!! by shedrackboy: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hello Cuties,
Today i have for you some beautiful Ankara church outfit styles, as a lady looking good is your utmost priority and concern, but we all know that looking good is nice but we must also consider looking decent and presentable everywhere. and that why i have some beautiful and decent dress style for tomorrow service so you don't have too stress yourself too much about what to put on and doing these you also have to consider weather it looks good/decent to church.
And that why i have some cute and nice Ankara styles idea for you, so don't forget to visit your tailor and not just any tailor but the best one so you don't regret it.
see them in the video below>>>>>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Saz7CwzQw

(1) (Reply)

Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project / Application For Face Modelling / Black Lace Styles 2022 - 2022 Latest Black Lace Gown Styles For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.