Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? (11158 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Top 50 Richest Football Player In The World In 2013 / Calling Lionel Messi The Greatest Player In The World Must Stop! - Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by gerrardxx1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
To me i think it's A, wat do u think?
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by pops1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
fastest I think should go to Theo Wallcot or Messi, Most intelligent should be Lampard who has an IQ of 150.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by Iyineda(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2010
p.o.p.s.:

Most intelligent should be Lampard who has an IQ of 150.

Same IQ for Monaco and South Korea's Park Chu-Young.

In football IQ, the greatest in the last 4 years have been Xavi and Filipo Inzaghi.
In sheer speed, I'd say Cristiano Ronaldo without the ball and Messi with the ball.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by omar22(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2010
Man City's Nedem Onuoha beat Craig Pickering in a 100m race recently and Craig Pickering is a sprinter for Great Britain
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by pops1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2010
Iyineda:

In football IQ, the greatest in the last 4 years have been Xavi and Filipo Inzaghi.
In sheer speed, I'd say Cristiano Ronaldo without the ball and Messi with the ball.

Iyenda, I made my research before responding to the above post and I'll bluntly say you are wrong.Football’s fliers hit incredible speeds and Walcott’s bursts mean he would run 9.9secs for 100m - if he could sustain his top speed of 10.1m per second. To put that in context, using data from the recent 100m final at the World Championships in Berlin, Walcott would have finished fourth behind Asaf Powell, Tyson Gay and the sprint sensation that is Usain Bolt. Bolt won the race in a new world record of 9.58 seconds. (http://www.footy-boots.com/walcott-fastest-premier-league-7666/)

You'll have to state the IQ of players you've mentioned above. You can't state they have a higher IQ without specificity of their score.  IQ of 150 is not a commodity bro, only 0.1% of the entire uk population are able to achieve this. In fact  Lampard scored better than Doctor Brian English who was in charge of the IQ    test. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/05032009/58/premier-league-lampard-massive-iq.html

If you do come across information about a faster or more intelligent player please do not hesitate to criticise my view.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by adebayo201: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2010
p.o.p.s.:

fastest I think should go to Theo Wallcot or Messi, Most intelligent should be Lampard who has an IQ of 150.

what is the extend of havin a high speed as that without an IQ of goal scoring. What a shame! Theo! how i wish u could do beeter with ur speed undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by Iyineda(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
p.o.p.s.:

Iyenda, I made my research before responding to the above post and I'll bluntly say you are wrong.Football’s fliers hit incredible speeds and Walcott’s bursts mean he would run 9.9secs for 100m - if he could sustain his top speed of 10.1m per second. To put that in context, using data from the recent 100m final at the World Championships in Berlin, Walcott would have finished fourth behind Asaf Powell, Tyson Gay and the sprint sensation that is Usain Bolt. Bolt won the race in a new world record of 9.58 seconds. (http://www.footy-boots.com/walcott-fastest-premier-league-7666/)

You'll have to state the IQ of players you've mentioned above. You can't state they have a higher IQ without specificity of their score.  IQ of 150 is not a commodity bro, only 0.1% of the entire uk population are able to achieve this. In fact  Lampard scored better than Doctor Brian English who was in charge of the IQ    test. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/05032009/58/premier-league-lampard-massive-iq.html

If you do come across information about a faster or more intelligent player please do not hesitate to criticise my view.

Dear p.o.p.s,

You cannot tell me that I'm "wrong". It's my opinion. I'm entitled to that. I don't need to go on Google to search for detailed speed feats of footballers then compare each one of them. Come on! For me, C. Ronaldo is currently the fastest footballer - without the ball - I've seen on the pitch. Messi is clearly the quickest while running with the ball.

As for IQ, the South Korean, Park Chu-Young has an IQ of 150 according to a fifa.com article about said player that was published 2 weeks ago. He's the only player that I know the IQ of - well, before your post stating that Lampard also shares the same intellectual feat.
But that's just general IQ. That doesn't determine much on a pitch.
Football IQ for me is based on a mix of flair/vision, experience and tactical rigor. Filipo Inzagi (at his best) and Xavi are the most impressive.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by pops1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2010
Iyineda:

I had replied to your debating response which argued and critised my first post, without a back-up info or proof,Lampard  having the highest Iq. Theo's speed as well has so far been documented as the fastest in the world; I have backed up both  with trusted sites having further details.

Indeed everyone is entitled to their opinion but whatever makes it seem otherwise was kicked off by you.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by Iyineda(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2010
p.o.p.s.:

I had replied to your debating response which argued and critised my first post, without a back-up info or  proof,Lampard  having the highest Iq. Theo's speed as well has so far been documented as the fastest in the world; I have backed up both  with trusted sites having further details.

Indeed everyone is entitled to their opinion but whatever makes it seem otherwise was kicked off by you.

Oh wow. . .

Well, get over yourself. My initial post read: Park [b]also [/b]has an IQ of 150, Ronaldo and Messi fastest; Pipo Inzagi and Xavi greatest football IQ. Nothing there reads "p.o.p.s. is wrong about what he said, p.o.p.s., see I'm right you're wrong".

The only element I came up with that had anything remotely related to your own initial post was the IQ comparison. C'est tout, mec. Don't start putting words in my mouth.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by candylips(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
Kanu embarassed
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by pops1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ Iyenda,
You are an argument-or, I shouldn't be doing this with u mate, you are right, I am wrong if that makes u happy.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by nairaAdmin(m): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2010
guyz abeg! no fight. right or wrong,
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by Iyineda(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2010
p.o.p.s.:

@ Iyenda,
You are an argument-or, I shouldn't be doing this with u mate,  you are right, I am wrong if that makes u happy.

. . .

I swore to myself not to reply but this is just incredible. Can someone else on this board who has read all the comments made on this thread tell me what they think about p.o.p.s. nitpicking every word I utter? Now he's saying he'll leave me alone to make me feel happier with myself. This pseudo-debate was never relevant. I spoke my mind without criticizing anything you said. But you, on the other hand, had to reply to my post by pointing out my lack of cogent evidence to back up what I wrote. Who fvcking cares!? The OP said "wat do u think". And I'm the guy who's accused to act high and mighty. Unbelievable. . .

Btw, it's Iyineda. 'Guess you don't even care to write the name of the guy you keep tormenting properly. . .

nairaAdmin:

guyz abeg! no fight. right or wrong, 

Don't worry. Nothing relevant going on here. wink
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by snakova(m): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
El Messias
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by Johnnny(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2010
Em!, Em!!, Em!!!,

Ok, its TAYE TAIWO
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by honeric01(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
Messi
Xavi
Iniesta

all my 3 nominees are for intelligence and not necessarily pace.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by abrahym(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2010
Christiano ronaldo, ask usain bolt if na lie
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by creampy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2010
candylips:

Kanu embarassed
sad sad sad
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by snakova(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2010
ARE THE TWO QUESTIONS MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE OR ARE MOST PEOPLE JUST GOOFING
ITS FASTEST PLUS MOST INTELLIGENT undecided. I'd definitely go for el messias cool
creampy please leave Kanu alone. highly intelligent but too slow even in his hey days. That said he's the most achieved Nigerian player ever to play soccer, not to be made mockery of.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by dabrake(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2011
fastest wyt d highest IQ is aiyegbeni
abrahym:

Christiano ronaldo, ask usain bolt if na lie
should i ask usain wad he did 2 cristiano during d manchester 150m race?
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by 234GT(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2011
Fastest footballer: Christiano Ronaldo most intelligent footballer: xavi hernandez the best footballe it the last five years is xavi hernandez, but you have to watch him closely to appreciate him.
Re: Who Is The Fastest And Most Intelligent Player In The World ? by nsodo: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2011
Messi of Barcelona and Argentina is the fastest and most intelligent player in the world because mere controlling the ball makes defenders get diarrhea because of that speed on the left foot of his.

(1) (Reply)

Odemwingie Scores First League Goal In Nine Months / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Friendly (2 - 0) On Tuesday 15th November 2011 / Opinion: Women Know Nothing About Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.