Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (504409 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by klexycole(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kalapizim:
Does the battery run down abnormally ? @ klexycole

Yes, sir Kalapzim.

Once it reaches 14%, within 2 minutes, the phone is off.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
klexycole:

Yes, sir Kalapzim.

Once it reaches 14%, within 2 minutes, the phone is off.
OK your battery might be faulty.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by klexycole(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kalapizim:
OK your battery might be faulty.

Could the battery be the reason for the automatic rebooting? shocked
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
klexycole:

likely, I suggest you take it to Carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Toyorsih(m): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2018
klexycole:

can you upload a screenshot of the phone interface ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by klexycole(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2018
Toyorsih:

can you upload a screenshot of the phone interface ?

Of course, I will do that. Thank you!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Q:How to Resolve Lagging Issue on Your Smartphones?

A: Step 1- Enable Developer options. For this, Go to Settings-About phone- 7 times Developer options will be enabled.
Step 2- Go to Developer options (in Additional settings)Background process limit At most 2 processes

Whenever you face some lagging or device hanging issues, it may be due to a lot of processes running in the background. By following the above procedure, you can limit the number of processes that run in the background, which makes the app currently in use faster. You can adjust the background process as per requirement.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/308778

1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Babamide(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Good day, I updated the XOS launcher of my note 4 on Sunday. Since then my menu only shows frequently used apps. I thought it was a launcher issue so I downloaded another launcher.....Same shit still, Please help.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Babamide:
Good day, I updated the XOS launcher of my note 4 on Sunday. Since then my menu only shows frequently used apps. I thought it was a launcher issue so I downloaded another launcher.....Same shit still, Please help.
please send a screenshot.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by lawahm: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
My phone touch pad always seize and if I press the lock pad and open d phone the touchpad would work for another 1 minute and stop working, after leaving for a long time (not pressing the phone) the touch pad would start working. I have also tried rebooting, hard reseting of the phone but it is still the same. Wat do u think the problem is and how can I solve it?. I am using Android phone (infinix hot s )
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Entom(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
I need help with my note 4 pro. If I dial a number, the receiver's phone will ring but mine wouldn't ring. I can't hear the receiver but he or she can hear me.
If someone calls me all will be fine, no problem.
Can someone help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Entom:
I need help with my note 4 pro. If I dial a number, the receiver's phone will ring but mine wouldn't ring. I can't hear the receiver but he or she can hear me.
If someone calls me all will be fine, no problem.
Can someone help
check your call settings bros
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
lawahm:
My phone touch pad always seize and if I press the lock pad and open d phone the touchpad would work for another 1 minute and stop working, after leaving for a long time (not pressing the phone) the touch pad would start working. I have also tried rebooting, hard reseting of the phone but it is still the same. Wat do u think the problem is and how can I solve it?. I am using Android phone (infinix hot s )
kindly take it to Carl care
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by josephsm823(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2018
infinix note 3 is not charging to 100 percent again, what's the problem?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Henrybright(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2018
My infinix note 4 minimizing and back button has stopped working this morning, please what's the cause?
I have rebooted it severally but still not working, how can this be fixed?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2018
Henrybright:
My infinix note 4 minimizing and back button has stopped working this morning, please what's the cause?
I have rebooted it severally but still not working, how can this be fixed?
Bck button is a hardware issue, please take it to carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2018
josephsm823:
infinix note 3 is not charging to the again, what's the problem?
Change your USB cable, if it doesnt still respond your charging point might be faulty so take it to carl care.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Henrybright(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Kalapizim:
Bck button is a hardware issue, please take it to carl care.
alrigh thanks, even the notification led light is no longer working
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by josephsm823(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Kalapizim:
Change your USB cable, if it doesnt still respond your charging point might be faulty so take it to carl care.
I've changed the cable and even charger as well, it still flash charge though but it doesn't charged to 100 percent.

meanwhile, before this problem, I've had charging issues early this year and the sub board was changed.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2018
josephsm823:

I've changed the cable and even charger as well, it still flash charge though and I even changed charging port sub board in January.
where did you change the sub board ?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by josephsm823(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Kalapizim:
where did you change the sub board ?
that was in January, I just mentioned the sub board since you asked me to go to carlcare for it again. I am not expecting the sub board to have issues as at now.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Oluwadare316(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2018
PLS GURU IN THE HOUSE, WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD REPLACEABLE BATTERY FOR MY INFINIX HOT 4 . I CAN ONLY USE MY PHONE WHEN I CHARGE BECAUSE THE BATTERY IS NO LONGER GOOD.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2018
josephsm823:

that was in January, I just mentioned the sub board since you asked me to go to carlcare for it again. I am not expecting the sub board to have issues as at now.
ok i still suggest you take it there since its an hard ware issue. they are the best bet.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Oluwadare316:
PLS GURU IN THE HOUSE, WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD REPLACEABLE BATTERY FOR MY INFINIX HOT 4 . I CAN ONLY USE MY PHONE WHEN I CHARGE BECAUSE THE BATTERY IS NO LONGER GOOD.
carl care bro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Babamide(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Kalapizim:
please send a screenshot.
Solved. There was another update yesterday. Thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Babamide:
Solved. There was another update yesterday. Thanks
welcome bos wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Yewandequeen(f): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kalapizim:
just chill a Little it will come.
what are the new changes made to note 4 based on the new update. Just to know if it's worth it.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yewandequeen:
what are the new changes made to note 4 based on the new update. Just to know if it's worth it.
Dont have the full details yet, just chill small.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Yewandequeen(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kalapizim:
Dont have the full details yet, just chill small.

Toor

Well let wait when I get the details will weigh if to upgrade or not
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Toor

Well let wait when I get the details will weigh if to upgrade or not
no yawa grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oluwadare316:
visit carlcare service center
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2018
5 Must knows to Keep Your Smartphones at Peak Performance
Android smartphones users often complain about poor touch response even if they are using an expensive high-end mobile phone powered with latest android operating system. A Smartphone touch-screen becomes unresponsive in two scenarios - hardware fault or software issue. Hardware problems may not be easy to fix and usually require a replacement of the entire touch-screen. If the problem is software related, then it can be fixed by following some simple measures, applying patches or through few tweaks. Some of the ideal tips to improve the touch-screen sensitivity are discussed below.

1. Applying Calibration to device:

Major manufacturers provide a calibration tool within the phone to do a recalibration of touchscreen. If over time, you are observing degrading touch sensitivity or responsiveness, then recalibrate the touch screen to fix it. Since gravity and other factors affect the working of touchscreen, follow the instructions provided with calibration tool to do that properly. Recalibration is not a complicated procedure and can be easily performed by all. Most often than not, it will enhance the performance of your touch-screen.

2. Cleanse smartphone screen:

One of the frivolous reasons for diminishing sensitivity of smartphone's touch-screen is the grease and dirt that accumulates on it. Keeping your phone’s screen neat and tidy can also preserve it performance. Regularly cleaning it with soft-cloth or cotton-buds dipped in cleansing-solutions is the ideal way to eradicate the dirt and debris from the screen. Also, using some kind of protection like a screen-guard or screen-protector can keep your screen sensitive enough.

3.Using Thinner Screen Guard:

While various types of screen protectors and screen guards can be available for your phone, it is important to choose the one which does not hamper the sensitivity of the screen. Though thicker screen-guards give your screen better protection, they might also reduce its sensitivity. Choose the one that is thick enough to protect your phone’s screen, yet does not affect its performance.

4. Updating to the latest Firmware:

Latest updates bring fix to certain troublemaking parts of a software that were previously resulting in non-functioning or malfunctioning phone features or touchscreen. Phone manufacturers when release updates, users should install those updates to improve the performance of the phone and debug any software code problem which was left undone while creating it. If you are experiencing any touch related problem on your new phone, you should check for the updates and if available, apply them. There are great chances that if the problem is software related, the manufacturer is already aware of that has released a solution for it.

5.Avoid Hitting, Bending or Throwing Phone:

You should not use your phone to hammer nails in wood or tap on doors or desks. They are not meant for that. If you put a huge smartphone in your tight jeans or trousers pocket, make sure you pull it out before sitting or kneeling down or your actions may bend and damage the phone or phone touchscreen. Avoid throwing the phone or smashing it on the floor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (347) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.