Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,254 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber (33377 Views)

George Floyd: Moment Actress, Keke Palmer, Convinced US National Guards To Kneel / Okada Riders From Borno State Protesting Ban In Lekki Beat Guards To A Pulp / First Bank Of Nigeria Allegedly Conspires With Security Guards To Steal Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by sunnysunny69(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
gerrout of here Fulani slaves
he pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by infogenius(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Wise fool.
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by stobery(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2017
grin two tribes involved

Namecheckers not welcomed here grin
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Bullhari007(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:
he pain am
hahahahahahahaha says you...
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by ken2baba(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:

The suspect name is DANIEL EGWE a possibly developer like you, common brain you no get, why didn't you read whole story before you start name calling.
Dats not an Igbo name.

It may be Niger Delta name
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by ken2baba(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Summary of the article : EGWE, an Aba Jew, burglar by profession shows CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility cool

Dats not an Igbo name.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by princpl(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmm watching everything in HD
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by LexngtonSteele: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2017
ken2baba:

Dats not an Igbo name.

Nnamdi is wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by phreakabit(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:

The suspect name is DANIEL EGWE a possibly developer like you, common brain you no get, why didn't you read whole story before you start name calling.

Ret@rded goat since when did EGWE become an Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by anibirelawal(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Bad man...he knows the consequence of being robbed.
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by sunnysunny69(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2017
phreakabit:

Retard-ed goat since when did EGWE become an Igbo name?
and then Nnamdi not Igbo too. Keep denying your clan when they need you most.
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by ken2baba(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Nnamdi is wink
Nnamdi was not the name you wrote first

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Jabioro: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
Ndia self TUFIAKWA
You needed a comprehensive literature teacher...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Bullhari007(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2017
Jabioro:
You needed a comprehensive literature teacher...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by bolaji3071(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
Ndia self TUFIAKWA

Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by okerekeikpo: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Afonja and crime, I fear those people o, if not armed robbery or internet Scam it will be ritual killing

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by GavelSlam: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2017
ken2baba:
Nnamdi was not the name you wrote first

So you agree Agbor / Kwale people are not Igbo?
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Jabioro: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Bullhari007 post=61438903][/quote]Thanks.,you made me smile.
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
Ndia self TUFIAKWA

Lol..lwkmd oooooo....rotf ..omg nairaland !
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
I hate when pictures of adults are blurred.
They have to face their responsibility. Do the crime, bear the shame!

Innocent until proven guilty ..
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by ken2baba(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

So you agree Agbor / Kwale people are not Igbo?
The question should be, Do Agbor and Kwale people agree they Igbos?

When Agbor, Kwale or ukuani, ogba, Ikwere, Opobo, Echie, Omoku, Aniocha, Asaba, and on...... Does anything bad, people attribute it to Igbos (eg Kaduna Nzeogu)but if it is good they call them Niger Delta Eg JJ Okocha

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by castrol180(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Finally Tagbo has finally rest in peace

Akwa ibom girl! The correlation please?
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by mechanics(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Very funny.
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Augustap(f): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Even a flying fvck will not be given today.

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by lyntiffany(f): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:

The main suspect name is DANIEL EGWE, then 2 accomplices, NNAMDI ARIWODO, BADEMOSI ADEBAYO 2 possibly developers like you right there, common brain you no get, why didn't you read whole story before you start name calling.
Egwe is not an igbo name pls....
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by lyntiffany(f): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
ken2baba:
Dats not an Igbo name.

It may be Niger Delta name
Don't mind them the word Egwe has no meaning in igbo language.

Just let them wallow in their usual delusion.
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by lyntiffany(f): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Nnamdi is wink
Are you blind to the name Adebayo Badmosi?
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by ken2baba(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
lyntiffany:
Don't mind them the word Egwe has no meaning in igbo language.

Just let them wallow in their usual delusion.

I wonder why them go wan they tell us name when be Igbo.
Once a name no sound like Yoruba or Hausa then them conclude it's Igbo forgetting that we have over 100tribes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by LexngtonSteele: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
lyntiffany:
lyntiffany's father is a blind fagg0t

Oh yes...I agree! Now buzz off!

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by lyntiffany(f): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
ken2baba:

I wonder why them go wan they tell us name when be Igbo.
Once a name no sound like Yoruba or Hausa then them conclude it's Igbo forgetting that we have over 100tribes in Nigeria.
it baffles me dear but just ignore the afonja goat. They are better of ignored then observe them regurgitate on their posts.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by lyntiffany(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Oh yes...I agree! Am a demented fellow and i sniff my mother's pants. It gives me satisfaction masturbating on my ugly hag of a mother's pants. Now buzz off!
Fixed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's Going To Jail Soon For A Crime He Knows Not.. (urgent Advice) / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos / DSS Parades Kidnappers Who Killed Adara Traditional Ruler In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.