Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber (33366 Views)

George Floyd: Moment Actress, Keke Palmer, Convinced US National Guards To Kneel / Okada Riders From Borno State Protesting Ban In Lekki Beat Guards To A Pulp / First Bank Of Nigeria Allegedly Conspires With Security Guards To Steal Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by activistjohnny(m): 3:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Operatives of the Lagos state police command have arrested the chairman of Celenca Community landlords association, located along Badagry expressway, Lagos State, for stealing and snatching cars.
According to NewTelegraph, the suspect, Daniel Egwe, 42, told police officers that he went into crime after some top Nigeria Customs officers defrauded him of over N4million.
He said: “Yes, I went into crime after some Customs officers swindled me of N4m. I borrowed most of the money they stole and I needed to repay my creditors. I also joined crime because I had been dreaming and yearning to become chairman of the landlord association in our community.
I needed money for that. You have to lobby other landlords to vote for you.
This included doling out money. I spent money on those landlords that voted for me.” When operatives stormed the community to arrest Egwe, members of the community wouldn’t allow them to take him away.
They told the operatives that Egwe was too pious and honest to be a robber. They said it could be a case of mistaken identity. Police alleged that he had used proceeds from crime to build houses in the community.
Egwe was arrested along with Bademosi Adebayo and Nnamdi Ariwodo. A police source said: “According to the community members, the suspect had contributed immensely to reduction of crime in the community.
He single-handedly hired security guards to keep watch in the community. He hired guards to keep out armed robbers from the community, while he is also an armed robber.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/armed-robber-hires-security-guards-to.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by activistjohnny(m): 3:16am On Oct 15, 2017
thank God for catching this so called armed robbers.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Amajerry83(m): 4:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Security armed robber

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Bullhari007(m): 5:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Ndia self TUFIAKWA

36 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by ipobarecriminals: 5:43am On Oct 15, 2017
The Piglet above me should reread the post again.Abi u have monkey pox infection? U need military injection asap.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by sunnysunny69(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
Ndia self TUFIAKWA

The main suspect name is DANIEL EGWE, then 2 accomplices, NNAMDI ARIWODO, BADEMOSI ADEBAYO 2 possibly developers like you right there, common brain you no get, why didn't you read whole story before you start name calling.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Bullhari007(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:
suspect name DANIEL EGWE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by lafuria1(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Hitman bodyguard

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by maverickdude(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Oh boy...when u thought u had seen it all.damn!!!

7 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by EmmaLege: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Joseunlimited(f): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Finally Tagbo has finally rest in peace
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by sunnysunny69(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Bullhari007 post=61434419][/quote] You are quick to call names never mind reading the whole story, the culprit here are your IBO developers.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by nairavsdollars(f): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Lagos will be peaceful if some of these hot-headed IPOB thieves are deported

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by lelvin(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Oga landlord

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by datola: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Bullhari007:
Ndia self TUFIAKWA

You mean you also want to be the number one developer of arm robbery in an Afonja land? Why are you disgracing some of your honest and hardworking tribe.

Between, the culprit in question is not your so called Afonja.

13 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Joephat(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2017
hhh
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by BiggyBamBam: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2017
I hate when pictures of adults are blurred.
They have to face their responsibility. Do the crime, bear the shame!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by castrol180(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
that is what they are known for since the days of their great grand fathers...Daniel Egwe and Nnamdi Ariwodo God punish them,flat heads for putting us unrest each time you invade residences in the thick of nights

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by kay29000(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
lol! Funny.
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Pls leave DANIEL EGWU alone jare,is it crime to develop lagos!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Actually, the reasons you have to go into crime is not a factor. There are so many honest people in your tribe, who do things, thought to be demeaning, just to survive. But the penchant for ctimes is actually in the blood of many of you guys.

All to just show off wealth!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by binaws(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2017
IYAMURI BARAW.....
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by kelvinUchiha(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Robin Hood.

If u know what I mean

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Horlufemi(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by sotall(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2017
OK
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Ndy1919: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2017
Tested Omila

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Andrewgame42: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Objection ! Speculation!
Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by Bullhari007(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2017
sunnysunny69:
You are quick to call names never mind reading the whole story, the culprit here are your IBO developers.
gerrout of here Fulani slaves

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber by LexngtonSteele: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Summary of the article : EGWE, an Aba Jew, burglar by profession shows CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility cool

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos / Policemen Banned From Wearing Mufti And SARS Jackets / The Woman Who Killed & Dumped Her 4-Year-Old Daughter Inside Well In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.