Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

A Letter To Governor Nasir El Rufai Who Believed In Nigeria Youths - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Letter To Governor Nasir El Rufai Who Believed In Nigeria Youths (465 Views)

Nigeria Youths Are Truly Lazy / A Letter To Unemployed People / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Governor Nasir El Rufai Who Believed In Nigeria Youths by chime8(m): 4:41am On Oct 15, 2017
*** TO HIS EXELLENCY, GOVERNOR NASIR ELRUFAI, GOVERNOR OF KADUNA STATE ***

YOUR EXELLENCY, SIR, IF I SCORE A GUARANTEED 90% ON ANY COMPETENCE TEST FOR A SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHING JOB IN YOUR STATE, WILL YOU GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR THE PROGRESS OF YOUR STATE ?

LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

NAME: CHIME CHUKWUKA
CELL NO: 08133967654
Re: A Letter To Governor Nasir El Rufai Who Believed In Nigeria Youths by chime8(m): 5:01am On Oct 15, 2017
please, nobody should play politics with my post.
moderator do the needful
Re: A Letter To Governor Nasir El Rufai Who Believed In Nigeria Youths by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2017
Reach him on twitter. You stand a chance cos you're from where everyone thinks northerners are their problems. He will use you to dispel the nonsense being spread in your region.
Re: A Letter To Governor Nasir El Rufai Who Believed In Nigeria Youths by chime8(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2017
Reach him on twitter. You stand a chance cos you're from where everyone thinks northerners are their problems. He will use you to dispel the nonsense being spread in your region.

You are very right.
But how can I reach him on Twitter ??
Re: A Letter To Governor Nasir El Rufai Who Believed In Nigeria Youths by chime8(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=AlwaysUltraPad post=61435394]Reach him on twitter. You stand a chance cos you're from where everyone thinks northerners are their problems. He will use you to dispel the nonsense being spread in your region.

How can I reach him on Twitter
Re: A Letter To Governor Nasir El Rufai Who Believed In Nigeria Youths by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
chime8:
yes

(1) (Reply)

FHI 360 Massive Job Vacancies (108 Vacant Job Positions) / Field Support Officer In An Abuja Based Health Tech Outfit. / Sales Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.