Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos (2468 Views)

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride / White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:59am On Oct 15, 2017
Congratulations are in order to Mr and Mrs Olorugun Kennedy, who got married yesterday in Bayelsa state. The highlight of the wedding ceremony was when the couple were told to seal their union with a kiss at the altar. The groom who appeared to be "in the spirit" - vigorously locked lips with his bride in front of the congregation.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/checkout-groom-kissed-bride-altar-wedding-photos.html

Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Lol some men should learn how to kiss abeg... I should set up a kissing school.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

In every wedding "kissing your wife" is the highlights joor.. undecided

How on earth this one become a news as well? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 6:09am On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
U a guy bro, how u gon set up a kissing school for men? hell no, I'm walking my black ass down the curve if that school ain't gon be run by some pretty lady on a 8 at least

1 Like

Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:10am On Oct 15, 2017
kiddoiLL:
U a guy bro, how u gon set up a kissing school for men? hell no, I'm walking my black ass down the curve if that school ain't gon be run by some pretty lady on a 8 at least
ah ah... I will employ ladies na...u sef...

1 Like

Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by Ugoeze2016: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Erotic sinful kissing inside church
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
ah ah... I will employ ladies na...u sef...
na so....LLNP
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by Neymar1095(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:

Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by divinehand2003(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Hnnnm

Kiss the bride, not SWALLOW the bride now.
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
set up a kissing school & teach d men how to kiss,using a man as example abi u go employ me make i teach u wink
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Preetiex:
set up a kissing school & teach d men how to kiss,using a man as example abi u go employ me make i teach u wink
I said I will employ ladies oooooooo.

Oya send me your CV...
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
I said I will employ ladies oooooooo.
Oya send me your CV...
Ok it on d way cheesy
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by Biggty(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2017
See kissing, some men dey fall hand jor
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigerian kiss is so gross

1 Like

Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
When will nigerian guys learn it's called kissing not swallowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by MrRhymes101(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
I love this part when I MC weddings eh! Especially with a bold groom and shy bride...
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by Maccarthy(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
When will nigerian guys learn it's called kissing not swallowing
What are you saying? No need for a generalization na, some nigerian guys can kiss u to heaven nd back for instance me.
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by Gift60(f): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
dingbang:
What are u waiting for?
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by dingbang(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gift60:
What are u waiting for?
urm funds na.
Re: See How This Groom Kissed His Bride At The Altar During Their Wedding. Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Maccarthy:
What are you saying? No need for a generalization na, some nigerian guys can kiss to heaven nd back for instance me.
Indeed

(1) (Reply)

Warm Birthday Wishes For The Most Troublesome Girl On Nairaland :P / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / General Promotion Evans Nlemonwu Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.