Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? (1079 Views)

16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by engineerboat(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Good Morning Nairalanders,

My Questions this morning,

CAN SOMEONE BE ALLERGIC TO THE BIBLE?

1. If Yes How?

2. If No, Why?

Happy Sunday to you all.

CC. Seun
Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by superhumanist(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2017
YES.

If you are allergic to fairy tales that include

-talking snakes
-ghosts
-zombies from the dead aka Lazarus
-witches (witch of Endor)

And so forth

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2017
engineerboat:
1. If Yes How?
2. If No, Why?
Happy Sunday to you all.
CC. Seun

No! except the person is a demon! or has the devil in him/her

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by superhumanist(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

undecided

What of muslims and buddhists? Think deeply.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2017
superhumanist:

undecided

What of muslims and buddhists? Think deeply.

even Muslims study the Bible! I have met a couple of them that actually read it! There are Buddhists that are not opposed to Christ's teachings, so why should they be allergic to reading the Bible! Think deeply!

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by superhumanist(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

even Muslims study the Bible! I have met a couple of them that actually read it! There are Buddhists that are not opposed to Christ's teachings, so why should they be allergic to reading the Bible! Think deeply!

Bros, have you read the Quran? Do you mind if I ask you questions about the Quran?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2017
superhumanist:

Bros, have you read the Quran? Do you mind if I ask you questions about the Quran?

no! but I hope to do so in the nearest future, if time permits me

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by superhumanist(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

no! but I hope to do so in the nearest future, if time permits me

And you expect muslims and buddhists to have time to read the bible? grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2017
superhumanist:

And you expect muslims and buddhists to have time to read the bible? grin

they actually do! it's unfortunate that you, yourself are incapable of deep thought! SMH

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by Nelson21(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I know alot of nice Muslims and traditionalist that view the bible as crap. Does that mean they are all demons or there is a devil in them??

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2017
Yes. If the Bible has sat in a corner for too long collecting dust and damp. When it's pages have been infested by mildew and the prospective reader is asthmatic, opening the book would result in an allergic reaction. It's just paper and ink after all.
Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by Nelson21(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

Your are the one not thinking deeply. What of Muslims that dont like the bible. Does that mean that they are demons? Answer this please.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Nelson21:

I know alot of nice Muslims and traditionalist that view the bible as crap. Those that mean they are all demons or there is a devil in them??

viewing it as crap does not mean they are allergic to it! the statement suggests that they react adversely whenever they see it or hear it being read out! From my own experience, I have seen Muslims quote from the Bible with outstanding accuracy, and I have even seen Muslim sisters in their hijabs singing Christian worship songs and bearing Judeo-Christian centric anglicised names

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Nelson21:

Your are the one not thinking deeply. What of Muslims that dont like the bible. Does that mean that they are demons? Answer this please.

On the contrary! It is you and your anti-christian atheist ilk on this thread that refuse to think deeply! And to answer your question, whoever is ALLERGIC to the Bible, has a demon in him/her. Besides, I doubt if there are Muslims that hate the Bible. They might hate Christians, but to hate the knowledge in the Bible?! I doubt that

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by nans24: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

On the contrary! It is you and your anti-christian atheist ilk on this thread that refuse to think deeply! And to answer your question, whoever is ALLERGIC to the Bible, has a demon in him/her. Besides, I doubt if there are Muslims that hate the Bible. They might hate Christians, but to hate the knowledge in the Bible?! I doubt that

I am a Christian and i strongly feel you are wrong.

The informal definition of allergy is a feeling of antipathy,that is having a strong dislike for something. In order words you can say the OP is asking, can someone have a strong dislike for the bible. My personal answer to that question is No. You gave your own answer but made a wrong statement

chrisbaxtian:
except the person is a demon! or has the devil in him/her

Why say that? You know of Muslims who read and love the Bible and yes i know of some who do too. What of those that don't like the bible. Are you calling them demons?

Be careful with what you say bro.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by nans24: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Nelson21:

I know alot of nice Muslims and traditionalist that view the bible as crap. Does that mean they are all demons or there is a devil in them??

No.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by Nelson21(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by Nelson21(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2017
nans24:

The informal definition of allergy is a feeling of antipathy,that is having a strong dislike for something. In order words you can say the OP is asking, can someone have a strong dislike for the bible. My personal answer to that question is No. You gave your own answer but made a wrong statement

Why say that? You know of Muslims who read and love the Bible and yes i know of some who do too. What of those that don't like the bible. Are you calling them demons?

Thank You. Please Have a Lovely Sunday.
Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by engineerboat(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2017
nans24:

If your answer is no, then WHY?
Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by engineerboat(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Yes. If the Bible has sat in a corner for too long collecting dust and damp. When it's pages have been infested by mildew and the prospective reader is asthmatic, opening the book would result in an allergic reaction. It's just paper and ink after all.

Don't twist tje question.

Can you be ALLERGIC TO THE BIBLE
Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by InsanePsycho(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yes. Especially if they are allergic to bullshit

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by engineerboat(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
InsanePsycho:
Yes. Especially if they are allergic to bullshit

How.
Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by InsanePsycho(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
engineerboat:

How.

The bible is bullshit. Do you get it now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by engineerboat(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
InsanePsycho:

The bible is bullshit. Do you get it now? undecided

What is even inside the bible
Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by InsanePsycho(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
engineerboat:

What is even inside the bible

Nonsense mythological stories

Even Harry Potter makes a more interesting read

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
engineerboat:

1. If Yes How?

2. If No, Why?

Happy Sunday to you all.

CC. Seun

Allergy:

1. A disorder of the immune system causing adverse reactions to substances (allergens) not harmful to most and marked by the body's production of histamines and associated with atopy,anaphylaxis, and asthma.

2. An antipathy, as toward a person or
activity.

if by allergic you mean the 1st definition no

if you mean the 2nd then yes

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
nans24:

bunkum!

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by engineerboat(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Nonsense mythological stories

Even Harry Potter makes a more interesting read

Who is harry Potter and where is he now?
Re: Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible? by InsanePsycho(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
engineerboat:

Who is harry Potter and where is he now?

Grab one of his novels in a book store close to you and enlighten yourself

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Explanation For Mark 8 / Is It A Sin To Masturbate During Ramadan Kareem? / Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.