Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! (23644 Views)

Some Laughable Sayings Peculiar To Occupation In Nigeria-joke / Why Oprah Fired Dr. Phil! (warning This Joke Is Racist Not For Sensitive Folks) / Racist Old Woman In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by oyinda3(f): 2:44am On Apr 30, 2010
Again you simply are missing the point entirely, my dear. There are several species of monkeys within Africa that do not necessarily resemble their human counter parts. However your point was that the Humans in the pictures are not representative of the Human populations in their localities.

I gave you an answer to that. YES! YES! YES! and a resounding YES! they do when comparing them to the monkeys depicted in my first post.

Your pics above do not say much only that there are a series of of monkeys in Africa that do not look like the populations of Humans in their locality

Stop fighting a loosing battle simply trying to come off as intellectual. It don't work for me babes.

nah. my point was that humans do not share physical similarities with the animals in their environment.
monkeys just generally look like humans. doesn't matter the species or what country it was breed in
i'm glad this topic has been moved to where it belongs. jokes section cool
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2010
Medlabgirl:

grin grin grin Ha! Abeg look down oh Miss Maedan; The dragon could not sleep oh! Its past 2am his time, and the pepper wey I put im eye still dey dere! grin grin
Ha hahahaha; I no fit laff oh! I guess I hit the right spot. Don't mess with the Medlabgirl.

@ TPIA: you'd better go to bed, or else you'll wake up late, and you'll be last in line at unemployment, and the soup kitchens will be closed before you get there. Suffer Suffer. Ntoi!

^^ listen, fool- I'm done with you. I have enough "wannabee wonders" on NL trying to get famous at my expense.

Its not my fault your life is boring- get a pet monkey or chimpanzee since you have so much in common with them wink

You'll find it very rewarding, satisfying and you can swap notes with any interested individual, on the similarities between your temperament and a chimpanzee's own cheesy

dont let the door hit your behind as you scuttle off on all knuckles wink
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 30, 2010
@ topic

how quickly we forget!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-384808.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387464.0.html

Mr. Admin

I employ you please remove the user NORDICRACE from this forum.

I am all for freedom of speech and the rights people have to argue over issues even if it boils down to heated debates on controversial issues,

However this particular user has shown to be a Racist troll who's only goal is not any sort of constructive criticism but a blatant spewing of Racist propaganda.

I am demanding you clock or remove this user to keep the intergrity of this forum which not only Nigerians but others in general visit from time to time.

THe danger in letting these sort of individuals linger only exposes this forum to more filthy individuals infiltrating this board and turning it into a Racist battle ground
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 30, 2010
samples from nordicrace:

Thats rich, a negro from nigerian. Calling me, an advanced white european, a cave dweller.

NordicRace:

Primitive nigerian negros.

Blacks are the scum of the earth.

NordicRace:

Blacks are despised in eastern european and you still want to go there ?

NordicRace:

I am here to show you how negros are percieved in Europe. You are not wanted in Europe, we dont want you primitive, ugly, backwards, useless, sexually violent race here.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 30, 2010
maedan:

By the way, what has racism got to do with your "theory"? For every region you put men and monkeys side by side, you made no insinuations as to which was good or bad, wrong or right. So where is the racism? Because they see no pure white face, people feel slighted. Every issue is racist these days on Nairaland.

maedan:

Hmm. After this I wonder why I bother. So, "YOU Africans smell funky even with all the washing" - while, even without washing, white people don't smell? How racist is that? The OP has a point, not racist at all, if you even know what that means. Asians, East Europeans, Africans etc could complain about each other, I'm sure other races have a lot to say about the hygiene of some Africans they must have come across. But for you to "retaliate" to the OP's comments by then saying that even Nigerians/Africans stink is foolish, unimaginative and childish. You're definitely not worth one more second of my valuable time.

oponu ode

confused illiterate tout

grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by StudioCFR(m): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2010
Hahahaha funny tpia.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2010
tpia.:

oponu ode

confused illiterate tout

grin

Clown undecided undecided. You spend your life haunting threads, digesting a zillion posts of real human beings so you can compose and quote them to prove your baseless points. Nairaland's long-time Dragon, African Medusa, keep throwing round your poison. It's the only base of your notoriety, because you have no other talent to speak of.

Except of course, making 90% of NL hate your guts. Sick hag.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Sonofpeace(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2010
@poster, i have nothing to do with a monkey mahn. what? Are you a monkey or gorilla? If you are a monkey or look like one,  i am no monkey or neither do i look like one. Brainless thread!!!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2010
Medlabgirl:

grin grin grin Ha! Abeg look down oh Miss Maedan; The dragon could not sleep oh! Its past 2am his time, and the pepper wey I put im eye still dey dere! grin grin
Ha hahahaha; I no fit laff oh! I guess I hit the right spot. Don't mess with the Medlabgirl.

@ TPIA: you'd better go to bed, or else you'll wake up late, and you'll be last in line at unemployment, and the soup kitchens will be closed before you get there. Suffer Suffer. Ntoi!

Ai, babes, sorry I missed the episode from Nightmare on Elm Street (with tpia as Freddie Kruger) tongue. Sweetheart, don't let her poison you with her bile, you are too young, too fresh, one NL battle with her might mar you for life. She's that lethal grin. I mean she's so tough most people confuse her for a guy(gosh, maybe she IS. Both!!)
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Medlabgirl: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2010
maedan:

Ai, babes, sorry I missed the episode from Nightmare on Elm Street (with tpia as Freddie Kruger) tongue. Sweetheart, don't let her poison you with her bile, you are too young, too fresh, one NL battle with her might mar you for life. She's that lethal grin. I mean she's so tough most people confuse her for a guy(gosh, maybe she IS. Both!!)

You have to be kidding me!!! shocked shocked shocked. TPIA is a woman?? No I refuse to believe that. NO WAY that kind of thing is a woman.

You are more than likely right; It must be a hemaphrodite. Abeg I dey run comot oh! What the A man I can handle; a woman ok, but a FREAK OF NATURE, dammit, what can I do?

When fowl begin chase you for morning run oh! E fit don grow teeth for night!! grin grin grin

No freaking way!! A WOMAN Can't be.

Everybody run oh!! Ojuju dey come!
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2010
Medlabgirl:

You have to be kidding me!!! shocked shocked shocked. TPIA is a woman?? No I refuse to believe that. NO WAY that kind of thing is a woman.

You are more than likely right; It must be a hemaphrodite. Abeg I dey run comot oh! What the A man I can handle; a woman ok, but a FREAK OF NATURE, dammit, what can I do?

When fowl begin chase you for morning run oh! E fit don grow teeth for night!! grin grin grin

No freaking way!! A WOMAN Can't be.

Everybody run oh!! Ojuju dey come!

Heheheheh. Abeg lemme join your leg run ooh, because when the tranny returns, all hell will be let loose. She's working on her grind right now, though it would have been good if she never left the house, because people will just be dropping dead on the street as she passes by. Once she gets back she'll jump on her lappy to look for another way to be relevant on NL. By raising rancour everywhere and digging out racist intonations from every thread. She's seriously damaged goods, trust me. If I were you just press the "Ignore" button when she returns. That's what I'll be doing wink.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2010
^^ hehehe

couple of frustrated baboons on rampage.

mebletranny or what do you call yourself:

I'm done with you. So hang in there and watch me ignore your monkey behind.

meadan madwoman: you will always be pathetic wink You dont need me to remind you.

@ topic

has it run its course as shown by the babbling pair of orangutans right above me? grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by akwaowoudo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2010
We are primates.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Emmacarnegie(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2010
morph. have u ever sat down 2 check de similarity between u and one kin bini dog
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Iranoladun(f): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2010
Why must some people turn threads into personal battle ground most of the time on NL undecided sad
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by sley4life(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
this monkey look like man
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Medlabgirl: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2010
maedan:

She's seriously damaged goods, trust me. If I were you just press the "Ignore" button when she returns. That's what I'll be doing wink.

Consider it done. Talk to ya later smiley
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2010
@ all

It seems some brainless people with certain personal issues concerning themselves have hijacked my thread to try to turn it into some personal vendettas they have against each other.

It is sad that there are human beings who are as always "enemies of progress".

Again this thread has nothing to do with racism in any shape or form as many intelligent people are able to dicern and it is obvious that people with very little knowledge on the subject matter are the ones undoubtedly swooping in to try to come off as intellectuals concerning this matter.

Please I urge nairalanders to pull up other threads that I have opened or argued on and judge my intellect against the one known as Tpia.
In fact I am throwing down the guantlet at this Tpia personality and challenging you to open up any subject matter concerning RACISM.

At the end of the day it will be revealed who is the DUMMY. Let's find out who the jokes on, shall we?
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
^^ this isnt you vs tpia.

It's a question of you swallowing your pride and arrogance and learning to admit when you made a blatant error.

'nuff said.

Nobody is beyond correction.

Who is actually supposed to be offended here? You or the people you're insulting?

some Nlers never cease to amaze me.

Go and reread the thread and try to see where you went wrong.

Bluffing and ego will get you nowhere.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2010
btw, I really do think you must have renewed your membership at the ganja club (diamond level), or how do you explain this:

There is no flaw in the premise. Its an observation not a conclusion. A scientific Hypothesis and not a scientific fact.

The "racist quote" was used in anticipation of people like you who have light bulbs flash in their head and are sensitive about racial overtones in comparisons of humans to monkeys

what is a hypothesis? Why are you shooting down every counter argument to your claims?

Is that the mark of a true scientist?

What are your "tests" which you used in arriving at the conclusions you say you drew from your "observations"?

Why do you consider only your "observations" valid and no one else's unless they agree with you?

rhetorical questions which you dont have to answer!

The "racist quote" was used in anticipation of people like you who have light bulbs flash in their head and are sensitive about racial overtones in comparisons of humans to monkeys

are you for real?
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2010
HYPOTHESIS

In framing a hypothesis, the investigator must not currently know the outcome of a test or that it remains reasonably under continuing investigation. Only in such cases does the experiment, test or study potentially increase the probability of showing the truth of a hypothesis. If the researcher already knows the outcome, it counts as a "consequence" — and the researcher should have already considered this while formulating the hypothesis. If one cannot assess the predictions by observation or by experience, the hypothesis classes as not yet useful, and must wait for others who might come afterward to make possible the needed observations.

In statistical hypothesis testing two hypotheses are compared, which are called the null hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis. The null hypothesis is the hypothesis that states that there is no relation between the phenomena whose relation is under investigation, or at least not of the form given by the alternative hypothesis. The alternative hypothesis, as the name suggests, is the alternative to the null hypothesis: it states that there is some kind of relation. The alternative hypothesis may take several forms, depending on the nature of the hypothesized relation; in particular, it can be two-sided (for example: there is some effect, in a yet unknown direction) or one-sided (the direction of the hypothesized relation, positive or negative, is fixed in advance).

Proper use of statistical testing requires that these hypotheses, and the threshold (such as 1%) at which the null hypothesis is rejected and the alternative hypothesis is accepted, all be determined in advance, before the observations are collected or inspected. If these criteria are determined later, when the data to be tested is already known, the test is invalid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothesis
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2010
Macaca[1] is a pejorative epithet used by francophone colonialists in Central Africa's Belgian Congo for the native population.[2] It may be derived from the name of the genus comprising macaque monkeys. The word macaque has also been used as a racial slur. The macaque's genus name, Macaca, is a latinization of the Bantu (Kongo) ma-kako,[3] meaning "monkey".

In the United States, the term was at the center of a controversy during the 2006 United States Senate election in Virginia when it was used by the Republican incumbent, George Allen. Most Americans were unfamiliar with the term until continual media coverage revealed it to be a racial slur. Allen claims to be unaware of its racial context. Relating to the Allen controversy, "macaca" was named the most politically incorrect word of 2006 by Global Language Monitor, a nonprofit group that studies word usage.[4] The word was also a finalist for the American Dialect Society "Word of the Year" that same year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaca_(slur)

You have a problem with people being called Bantu, but you're here saying another thing? You're confused!!

If you want non-whites to be cool with being called monkeys, then contact the hiphop and rap moguls to funkify it like they did with ni$$a and b*tch
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by StudioCFR(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
Fake guy
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2010
tpia.:

Macaca[1] is a pejorative epithet used by francophone colonialists in Central Africa's Belgian Congo for the native population.[2] It may be derived from the name of the genus comprising macaque monkeys. The word macaque has also been used as a racial slur. The macaque's genus name, Macaca, is a latinization of the Bantu (Kongo) ma-kako,[3] meaning "monkey".

In the United States, the term was at the center of a controversy during the 2006 United States Senate election in Virginia when it was used by the Republican incumbent, George Allen. Most Americans were unfamiliar with the term until continual media coverage revealed it to be a racial slur. Allen claims to be unaware of its racial context. Relating to the Allen controversy, "macaca" was named the most politically incorrect word of 2006 by Global Language Monitor, a nonprofit group that studies word usage.[4] The word was also a finalist for the American Dialect Society "Word of the Year" that same year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaca_(slur)

You have a problem with people being called Bantu, but you're here saying another thing? You're confused!!

If you want non-whites to be cool with being called monkeys, then contact the hiphop and rap moguls to funkify it like they did with ni$$a and b*tch

still don't know how this relates to the topic. However I will try to come donw to your level of reasoning. Accroding to your above post. If hte perogative of the word macaca is racially derived. Thats fair if its orignes should e understood as such.

In refence in the word Bantu. My argueements on the issue support the above post as most people are unaware of the use of the word in refence to peoples of Afirca. It has ben used to seperate certain Afircan individiuals on a phenotypic basis when in reality it is more of a language classification. Therefore its use should be restricted mainly to the groups who oare within its lexicton pronounciations.

Example calling Most west Africans Bantu is incorrect.
Calling a senegaleses person a bantu is incorrect

Calling a sudanese east African a bantu is incorrect

In addtion the mapping of this langue and the area it encompasses is in continuous review by several African linguists as the basis of this classification did not take several factors into consideration.

Thisis the reason bantu should be restricted to its most basic definition which is a primarily southern African derived language grouping
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
finally . . . nigerians chose to show themselves as the monkeys they truly are. Morpheus was right! grin
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by honeric01(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2010
davidylan:

finally . . . nigerians chose to show themselves as the monkeys they truly are. Morpheus was right!  grin

I hope u know where your rest fingers are pointing to?
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
Geez. Only just realised that NL is totally filled with overgrown, bubble-brained farts. Taken on the surface, this topic has nothing to do with likening humans to monkeys. But if it makes your boring life any better to make monkey jokes, go ahead. Your cup of tea.

honeric01:

I hope u know where your rest fingers are pointing to?

Exactly. LOL.
A classic case of "look who's talking".
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2010
maedan:

Geez. Only just realised that NL is totally filled with overgrown, bubble-brained farts. Taken on the surface, this topic has nothing to do with likening humans to monkeys. But if it makes your boring life any better to make monkey jokes, go ahead. Your cup of tea.

Exactly. LOL.
A classic case of "look who's talking".

Actually its more likely you're one of those with the problem. This thread was made with the intention of being humorous. If you read the first 1-3 pages everyone kept it pretty light . . . well until those who think they "know better" chose to show up.

Yes we look like monkeys, it may interest you and other folks to note that 99% of our DNA is no different from that of a chimpanzee.

Like someone once said to me . . . smile . . . the world isnt as horrible as you make it out to be. Wow! One single line, blown out of proportion and everyone has a face contorted with anger.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
The very first post likens west africans to west african monkeys . . . i didnt read anyone (well until some tightwads chose to show up) take offense to it.
such a shame.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by maedan(f): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2010
davidylan:

The very first post likens west africans to west african monkeys . . . i didnt read anyone (well until some tightwads chose to show up) take offense to it.
such a shame.

Alright, alright wink. No one would ever accuse me of being a "tightwad". I'm as easygoing as they come. Actually thought you were with the Racist Extremist Crew. Heck, I didn't start this topic. So it's no biggie to me. But I was a bit irked by the attacks on the topic issues, is all.
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by morpheus24: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2010
davidylan:

Actually its more likely you're one of those with the problem. This thread was made with the intention of being humorous. If you read the first 1-3 pages everyone kept it pretty light . . . well until those who think they "know better" chose to show up.

Yes we look like monkeys, it may interest you and other folks to note that 99% of our DNA is no different from that of a chimpanzee.

Like someone once said to me . . . smile . . . the world isnt as horrible as you make it out to be. Wow! One single line, blown out of proportion and everyone has a face contorted with anger.

I really don't know when this Monkey business bru ha ha started. I even put a short phrase at the beginning of the title thread just so no one would misconstrue the motives.

It is obvious some people want me to admit to things I ahve not implied nor stated so their points can be validated
Re: Now, I Am Not Racist But This Is a very Peculiar Phenomena!!! by oyinda3(f): 3:02am On May 01, 2010
davidylan:

but you forget that different people have different sense of humor. I personally don't find this topic funny at all.

I even put a short phrase at the beginning of the title thread just so no one would misconstrue the motives.

please answer these questions:

what short phrase are you referring to? your post doesn't look humorous to me. you have been very serious and defensive about it in all your posts which makes me assume that you really believe ur own argument.

and secondly, what are your motives exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth / People Mistake Me For Rihanna! / Akpos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.