Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Iceberg Slim Reveals He Fell In Love With Juliet Ibrahim's Intelligence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Reveals He Fell In Love With Juliet Ibrahim's Intelligence (571 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Reveals He Fell In Love With Juliet Ibrahim's Intelligence by FemiFemola: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rapper Iceberg Slim has opened up on his recent romance with new girlfriend Juliet Ibrahim. 

Speaking to Punch, he revealed that one of the things that caught his eye about the Ghanaian actress was her intelligence.

He said: "Juliet is an amazing woman. When we first met, I was intrigued by her peculiar choice in music. After we spoke for a little bit, I was blown away by her intelligence, ambition and kind heart."

When asked about the most romantic thing he'd ever done, he said it was "to get matching tattoos with the woman that I love."

Full post: http://www.concaholic.com/entertainment/iceberg-slim-reveals-fell-love-juliet-ibrahims-intelligence/

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Fan Tattooed Her Back With Wizkid Face (see Photos) / Savage! Nigerians Donate Dammy Krane As A Burnt Offering But Rejected Him / Tiwa Savage Lightens Up Dubai In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.