Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (82965 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by joeeee240(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
cococandy:
You're a despicable goat

YOU'RE A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sell your phone and buy a brain dummy

ladja2013:
Let us have an understanding of the issue. The man slapped the woman twice and the woman slapped the man back . I don't give a damn about what any woman on this platform will say, we are not getting the truth from the woman in question, she must in addition have done something worse than provocation. The right thing for her is to keep quiet ,and refuse to slap the man back ,or rather when they get home find a way to excuse herself and call the family or friends to report the case .
I could see some women threatening fire and brimstone here ,you have a right to your comments, go and ask the elders ,you endure marriage and enjoy later . The woman must have an understanding of how the man normally behave , she need not disturb us looking for sympathy, I just for those of you guys who are still single never to get across a troublesome woman , you will come back here and confirm your experience.
So you just wake up today to know you have rights ,the right to slap back ,the right to provoke and drag his manliness on the ground. Continue , there are scientific calculator to assist in counting the average period you spend with each men while storming out of marriage . That is why I like the Muslim way of life ,very easy to ask a troublesome woman to leave ,no need of painting a man in Black all the time .

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
ourkobo:
you slapped back??

you are a bastard
So what's she supposed to do?

You people are infuriatingly dumb. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
You're an idiot.
No time for long post you probably won't understand it
LUCKIE2014:
Raising her voice in argument and slapping him back in the presence of the kids led him to do this. A wise woman knows when to speak and when to be quiet to her hubby. Men are naturally egocentric, what she did was to hurt his ego before his kids which made him apparently lost it. Women need to understand their limitations and embrace their femininty while using it to their own advantage in influencing the behavior of the man. Don't try to be his equal because despite what society wants you to believe, we are not the same. This is what our mothers understood hence a high rate of success in marriages.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by anochuko01(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
any woman who runs mouth too much deserves a wife beater as husband. that's when equation becomes balanced.
and Let those of us who aren't women beaters marry our humble and reserved wives.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way
Mumu when u should be praying for a happy home u are saying this
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
ladja2013:

What will come his way ? Tell us . What ? Except you pack and leave the home ,the heaven will not fall . One of those ladies who take side with you will soon go back to seek the hand of the man in love .
You're clearly a Mor0n

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
With my level in MMA I don't think no girl in her right senses would exchange words with me in public.
There is this thing called love that weakens the mighty.
We had a little misunderstanding she collected my phone and smashed it on the floor. Asking me to do my worst with abusive words..lol.
She knows and watches me sometimes spar and fight in the ring. You know when love is involved... egos and strength are deflated in relationship.
I was silent. I could remember always telling her to always keep her voice low so people don't think bad of me. But no she wouldn't. Would shout and scream o... that people should hear and what's their business anyway? she would say.
Whenever she's done ranting, I would stand and leave the house for her. But then she would hold my trouser that I'm not going anywhere. That's when I'll lift her like some 10kg barbell and "gbaa" on the bed... off I leave.
I'd come back when she's calm... jejely walk to the kitchen, eat, brush, shower...makin sure I smell nice and off to bed... facing the wall you know.
You just have to start talking to yourself, make fun of the wholetn. You don't need to be too hard on yourself. Shows she's getting at you. Ignore!
While on the bed start with...
"This is not the beautiful, quiet and kind hearted girl I met at the mall... why is all this happening? I love her and if this is not going to workout... so be it. I'm sorry if I've done anything to deserve this. Goodnight baby".
If you sleep that night without you guys making up... make I hear wetin cause am. She go cry apologize.
Truth is life's too simple not by gragra trying to show say you be macho...Naaaah.

Women are strange beings. Power lies in their mouth and if you follow what they spew out during fracas... you might loose your salvation on them.
Not necessarily mean that you shouldn't talk... sometimes say few words in between but do not argue. Then allow her continue her whistle blowing.

I'm happy she's now an ex giving space for someone better.
There's no honor hitting a woman... no, not at all.
I've seen hell with some women.
When you hit any even though they like it... you've fallen to their level. They fear and respect a man who speak less and his next action is unknown.

I fall on you and you fall on me. You raise your hand on me, might not come down the same. But won't hit you.
A man commands respect not by flexing muscles on someone you once loved.
Men should learn how to ignore verbal and emotional abusive women. While avoiding her, be the one to call her and let her see what's wrong with her manner of approach to issues. But always expect more cos that's their nature. With time she will outgrow it and get tired.

As for the women, The Holy book says, "a soft answer turns away wrath".

This type of women can push the man outta the car and drive on to church.
Agada nwanyi.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
bamasite:
HE SLAPPED YOU AND YOU SLAPPED HIM BACK: YOU ARE A BAD AND DISRESPECTFUL WIFE BOTH OF YOU FOUGHT AS EQUALS, YOU SPOILT YOUR STORY.
I bet he's a good and respectful husband in your opinion

Damaged human beings that's what all of you are

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Flashmove: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: WOMAN BATTERED BY HUSBAN ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH

Just read the screenshots. It started on their way to the house of the God for worship. Most men who abuse their wives are devout Christians. They quote from the bible a lot. The lady was initially reluctant to authorize that i publish the pictures. But she finally authorized that post the picture. Read for yourself'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1

Why must you argue with him? Must you slap him back? so what can we do for you now? I am a man who dont like a woman to talk when am angry. I hate a woman who wants to challenge me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
LordIsaac:
Before it ɗeteriorated to the point of ɓlooɗ, it only speaks volume of the kinɗ of woman we talƙing aɓout here. Maƴ Goɗ ɗeliver all the men already venting here from aɓusive women! Scripture says, a soft answer turns away wrath.
So the woman is abusing the man here not the other round?
People like you make me ashamed to call myself a Christian. Deplorable abusers using scripture to hide their hideousness

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ladenz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Many potential wife beaters here. Anyone who justifies the man's actions is telling us he'll probably react the same way. I've seen a man get provoked by women to the point that he started breaking things but he didn't touch her. She calmed down when she saw how mad he was. NOTHING justifies hitting a woman/child in anger. If that woman was dead the man will be facing manslaughter charges and we'll just continue commenting on Nairaland. Let's help each other to be real men

6 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Flashmove:

Why must you argue with him? Must you slap him back? so what can we do for you now? I am a man who dont like a woman to talk when am angry. I hate a woman who wants to challenge me.
Because you're an abusive control freak
If you can't have an argument without delving into violence, that means you have a long way to go in getting mature

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Ekiugboughelli: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
You talk back at your husband……..you slapped him back, all in the presence of same kids

and all these is happening because your brothers and sisters work with DPA or whatever.

you lack respect……can two wrong make a right? NO

If you husband is angry, can't you be calm and allow his anger pass away and politely address him

BETTER GO LOOK FOR HUSBAND THAT WOULD NOT SAY A WORD IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE YOU ARE HIS WIFE OR WOMAN….rubbish

This lady just painted a picture, whats the argument over house help all about?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ikevictor: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
I will not comment until I hear the husbands part of the story...thats if he is still alive sef or even have worse injuries... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by hokafor(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
You shamelessly engaged your husband in a fist scuffle in front of your children, now that you lost with blood on your head .you run to social media to blackmail the man. Once a woman lost respect for you as a man trust me she is up to something more sinister than you can imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nesso:

No mind am. Hw can she challenge him in front of the kids? What is she teaching her daughter if she has one? why not wait until they r alone in the room before stating her case.
She's teaching her daughter to not accept being beaten and humiliated in public (or private ) as normal.

You people have been damaged by the kind of home training you received where you see his action as okay by are appalled by her response

I almost feel sorry for you. It hurts my heart to see what had been done to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by johnson232: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
SAMBARRY:
when your mother nagged you as a child or adult why you no slap am?when police insult you on the road,why you no slap am.apparently these days men see their wives as igba ikole.signing the dotted lines means they ought to accept every kind of rubbish because they've done them a favour by marrying them
You are getting it all wrong my brother
Life is all about hierarchy, hence the reason for God in the first place
There are more than one million ways the woman could have averted the blood shed
We dont stand those we cant physically match, it is not cowardice, but prudence
If unarmed man see policeman him go cool down, if police see soldier, them go cool down...It is just like that...Now the woman will be the one to nurse the wound & pain, something she could have avoided...They will still call for family meeting, that is what she would have done instead engaging the man in a physical combact...

As a woman if man a slap's u, ignore him & call his people or friends, but if u know u can match him physically as a lady, u can slap back...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
Some men are fools.
Only weak men batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Useless man.
Keep quiet.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by delzbaba(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
just sad
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
lonelydora:
Any man that raises his hand aganist any woman is a coward and not suppose to be called man.

Why all Sunday? On their way to church? Devil is a liar. There's a blessing the devil didnt want them to receive today in church.
Stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
wintersnow:
A REAL MAN DOESN'T LAY HANDS ON HIS LADY! ONLY COWARDS...
Only pussy ass Niggas make the statement you just made

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
johnson232:

You are getting it all wrong my brother
Life is all about hierarchy, hence the reason for God in the first place
There are more than one million ways the woman could have averted the blood shed
We dont stand those we cant physically match, it is not cowardice, but prudence
If unarmed man see policeman him go cool down, if police see soldier, them go cool down...It is just like that...Now the woman will be the one to nurse the wound & pain, something she could have avoided...They will still call for family meeting, that is what she would have done instead engaging the man in a physical combact...

As a woman if man a slap's u, ignore him & call his people or friends, but if u know u can match him physically as a lady, u can slap back...
yawns

Keep justifying dv.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
cinoedhunter:
Any man that beats a woman no matter the reason is a weakling.....
You're silly.
Pussy nigga

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
I can't believe how many mor0ns are present on this thread. Hard to say I'm surprised.

Sense has been bred out of all you.

PHC1stBorn:

Thank u jareeee! no matter what, a lady dares not slap her husband back..the moment she responded back she. . .should be ready to fight him like a man. Trust me, I would gladily teach her a lesson once and for all
hokafor:
You shamelessly engaged your husband in a fist scuffle in front of your children, now that you lost with blood on your head .you run to social media to blackmail the man. Once a woman lost respect for you as a man trust me she is up to something more sinister than you can imagine.
Ekiugboughelli:
You talk back at your husband……..you slapped him back, all in the presence of same kids

and all these is happening because your brothers and sisters work with DPA or whatever.

you lack respect……can two wrong make a right? NO

If you husband is angry, can't you be calm and allow his anger pass away and politely address him

BETTER GO LOOK FOR HUSBAND THAT WOULD NOT SAY A WORD IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE YOU ARE HIS WIFE OR WOMAN….rubbish

This lady just painted a picture, whats the argument over house help all about?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by kollyp2000(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
guywitzerogal:
Pity

Keep consoling yourself
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by pesuwe(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
beauty husband
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
guywitzerogal:
pls stop talking like dat have witness a situation that a wife publicly slap her husband several time and the man was still begging her, not untill d man got piss up and started slapping her dat she ran....being a man doesn't mean stupidity sumtime u have to make ur stand
Don't mind the guy

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ikevictor: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
cococandy:

You're clearly a Mor0n

HOI!!! shocked
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yes , he is above the law and above reproach , after all he found out that all the church cares about is his money, not his wife or children.
Model Xtian Husband And Father.
Worthy Of Emulation.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
The useless man must have been sleeping with the house help for him to be angered. abeg leave that thing you called a husband, he is an animal unless you don't mind him killing you.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:

Shut up
No matter what, don't fight your wife.
You shut up. Pussy ass nigga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.