Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS (4402 Views)

Paypal Now Selling @185 / Paypal Now Accept Nigerians! / Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by meetvalue(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
IF YOU NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. CONTACT ME AT: chizin247@gmail.com
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by worry246(m): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2010
You are liar liar liar liar
You try to fool money from people
Even your blog is closed MUGU small caffi boi
Ha HA HA HA
You post here mak your self BIGGER MUGU
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by chukwyboy: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2010
u are loking for a way to dupe people be careful b/c EFCC exist
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by orabuezej(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2010
Thanks Chidi for your help.

I now have a verified paypal account.

Thanksssssssssssss.
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by alldone(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
pls say the truth at all time. you dont need to lie befor you can attract people to check you post.
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by worry246(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
"Thanks Chidi for your help.

I now have a verified paypal account.

Thanksssssssssssss.
"

You only fraud yourself

SSMALL CAFFI BOI
GEE MAN STYLE YAHOO BOI
CHURCH RAT MUMU,
these bois are XACTLY why no nigerian can trade get paypal or do bizness.
in all of world noman trust nigerian.
if nigerian even pay cash people no trust.
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by meetvalue(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
worry246,
If you don't believe it, leave it. I have sold closed to 18 copies of this report and my client are testifying, calling and thanking me for my help to them for having a verified Paypal Account.

Again, if you doubt me, pay in the amount, If I did not fulfill my promise, I will refund you within 24 hours.

I don't blame you. Naija is corrupt already, but it is only our effort will bring back that trust that have eluded us since years back.

You said that my blog is close. May be you have a low network.

Please, I want to use medium to tell that insulting people publicly without any cause is not good.

Thnks for your understanding.
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by mastercee(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2010
why are you guys attacking the guy, i think what he did wrong was just the headline he used that paypal is now accepting Nigerians, we all know there are ways we can beat the paypal restriction and open a verified paypal account. i have been operating my paypal account which i opened right from the comfort of my room for the past 1 year and i have experience no hiccups whatsoever. you can contact me on slimsantaclaus@gmail.com if you are interested in opening a paypal account.
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by meetvalue(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2010
I wonder oooo. I have said that if my report does not work for u. I will refund you 100% without removing 1 kobo. Mark my word.
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by justwise(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2010
meetvalue:

IF YOU NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. CONTACT ME AT: chizin247@gmail.com

Just shut the hell up, you are one of those criminals that brought Nigeria where we are today. Paypal blacklisted Nigeria cos of fools like you.
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by vixar: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2010
Try www.belsupport.com

I bought the below PayPal account from them for $60 and have been using it for well over 8 months here in Lagos.

Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by kollypo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
Vixar, Please do you have a customer-care email where someone can email belsupport to make enquiries?please provide if you do, i need to get in touch with them,
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by ibtha14u: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
If anyone is in need of help with any paypal issue, My site is at getmymoneyout dot com. I have gigs on fiverr and fourer dealing with this issue. You can contact me at 07083565577. I to have suffered a big lost because of account limiting but i am now able to get pass any paypal issue.
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Paypal now accepts Nigerians... Go to paypal.com and register
Re: PAYPAL NOW ACCEPT NIGERIANS by Computta: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2014
See the picture...

(1) (Reply)

LED SCREEN MAINTENANCE AND INSTALLATION COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIA / Punch Advert / For Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.