Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals (71388 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony / Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by SmartMugu: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ok. What does this teach us?
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Desyner: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,
Africa's richest man carried Davido after his christening; now he can brag about 30Billion.

I wonder what will become of the child who was dedicated today in Church that I carried.

MORAL
Be careful who carries your baby.
Destiny is contagious and transferable.

I dedicate my FTC to everyone here on NL.
And to souls of the faithful departed; Tagbo, OJB, McLoph and Bossman.
Happy new week.
Did the Adelekes and Dangote become close by chance?
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by AleAirHub(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lol..... Monitor lizard cheesy cheesy cheesy
sexybbstar:

You're back... We saw your work on twitter.. Kwantinue!
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Michaelpresh(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Remind me of what I wanted to write..
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Daeylar(f): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,
Africa's richest man carried Davido after his christening; now he can brag about 30Billion.

I wonder what will become of the child who was dedicated today in Church that I carried.

MORAL

Happy new week.

Chaiiiii grin cheesy grin grin
You're back grin grin lol,
You're hilarious.

Check your life now, grin grin
You will know how far grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by ekestic1976(f): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,

MORAL

Happy new week.
. That baby's own don reach be dat, I mean the baby you carried in church today! Only grace can save the baby from unemployment and NEPA blackout always!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
I swear with my two balls I will marry dangote's younger daughter!
ok
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by fafambo: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=61446466] shocked

Wow,

MORAL

Happy new week,WAT OF CHIME,,U FAILED TO MENTION HIM,
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
celebsnes:
Former president of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede, has revealed that Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote “carried baby Davido home” after he was christened.

The former Access Bank group managing director disclosed this to Mike Awoyinfa, a veteran journalist writing Dangote’s biography in an upcoming ‘Giants of Africa’ series.

According to Awoyinfa, Aig-Imoukhuede said the singer’s father Adedeji Adeleke has been a close friend of Dangote for several years.

Explaining Aig-Imoukhuede’s description of Dangote’s fear of God, he wrote:

“With Imoukhuede, you can never run short of anecdotes. He remembers a day he was travelling with Dangote to Abuja. He needed to see his pastor urgently but found himself acting like Hamlet: to see or not to see.

Dangote instantly waded in, insisting: “you must see your pastor!” He even followed him to church, resulting in getting to Abuja very late.

“He also recalls an incident many years ago in Atlanta, USA, when Dangote had to go to church and was the one who carried the baby Davido home after his christening. Today, Davido is an award-wining pop star and a household name.

“That was why when Imoukhuede was hosting a 60th birthday bash for Dangote in his spacious Ikoyi office, he invited Davido to perform on that joyous night of dancing that brought together Dangote’s inner caucus and close friends like Davido’s father, the billionaire Dr. Adedeji Adeleke, the former Ogun State governor Aremo Segun Osoba, the former governor of Edo State Adams Oshiomole, the present governor of Edo State Godwin Obaseki, the former Cross Rivers State governor Donald Duke, the Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola and many other Dangote insiders.”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/dangote-carried-baby-davido-home/

d more reason y nothing will come out of d present controversies surrounding d young man. Its good 2 have good&powerful people behind u
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by MrBigiman: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,

MORAL

Happy new week.

King NwaAmaipke. U remain a great man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by shekauvsbuhari: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Whenever Nigerians want to write biographies, know that it is an opportunity to lie. They will keep painting themselves in good light as if they are without blemish.

I hope the biographer tells us how Dangote became the refuse dump of most looted monies in Nigeria. I hope they also tell us how he shortchanges the government in tax payment and all.
and how obasanjo destroyed other people's biz and factories in other to give him monopoly of cement etc, till yaradua rescued those guys. Ibeto was one of them that was bleeped by obj for dangote..
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by gragraboy: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Flashh:
Picture of Dangote carrying baby Davido or this post is fudged.
no be only fudge na chocolate
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Flashh: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
gragraboy:

no be only fudge na chocolate
To prove me wrong; do you have the picture?

Seems you had never come across that word before.
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Benekruku(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,

MORAL

Happy new week.

The best that baby you carried can be is a Uber driver

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by ThatFairGuy: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
I pray the baby do not become a disaster in life

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,

MORAL

Happy new week.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Gadodoko: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Iluminati bemuda triangular linkage.
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Thelma1552: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hope they've buried Tagbo's remain, make dey let the guy RIP in peace ooo. Dangote is a friend to Adeleke. That CP is just decieving himself, when 6figgures fall on him now, he will STFU
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Whenever Nigerians want to write biographies, know that it is an opportunity to lie. They will keep painting themselves in good light as if they are without blemish.

I hope the biographer tells us how Dangote became the refuse dump of most looted monies in Nigeria. I hope they also tell us how he shortchanges the government in tax payment and all.
keep complaining you hear. Till the whole poverty fall on you finish

1 Like

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin grin grin
Abeg Abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cladez:
Who says wealth is not contagious...........If you associate with big men,one day you would soon be a big man
it's not by association. Davido and his father are not rich because Dangote carried him. Hello, the 2 families have been rich. A rich man is only friends with the rich. It's by practising the principles of being wealthy. One of the principles is associating with like minds. If you like associate with 100 wealthy men and you are not practising wealth principles, you will remain in penury!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by madgoat(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Davido will soon rot in jail
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by madgoat(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
majekdom2:
it's not by association. Davido and his father are not rich because Dangote carried him. Hello, the 2 families have been rich. A rich man is only friends with the rich. It's by practising the principles of being wealthy. One of the principles is associating with like minds. If you like associate with 100 wealthy men and you are not practising wealth principles, you will remain in penury!
What is this one saying undecided
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,

MORAL

Happy new week.
uncle well done sir

1 Like

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by ikukuhero: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Daeylar:

Chaiiiii grin cheesy grin grin
You're back grin grin lol,
You're hilarious.

Check your life now, grin grin
You will know how far grin grin

No! He's not hilarious. He's dumb!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by gragraboy: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Flashh:
To prove me wrong; do you have the picture?

Seems you had never come across that word before.
Neither have you sir!
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Flashh: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
gragraboy:

Neither have you sir!
You confused yourself. So it's obviously you.
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by ikukuhero: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Benekruku:

The best that baby you carried can be is a Uber driver

This cracked me up.

I get your point though. Davido was carried by a successful man, hence he too is successful. If that is the way it goes, then, i pity the innocent baby that was carried by this nitwit, NwAmaikpe.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by gragraboy: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Flashh:
You confused yourself. So it's obviously you.
Lol...you are still basking in your ignorance i see perhaps your certificate was fudged too grin
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by giles14(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
sexybbstar:

are you a monitoring spirit? dis one u are monitoring him like did.
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Esiobu95(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Don't let buhari carry your baby
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Flashh: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
gragraboy:

Lol...you are still basking in your ignorance i see perhaps your certificate was fudged too grin
Dimwit, go check your dictionary if you have problem with understanding on a common English word.

"Ignoramus" must be your middle name. Add it to your name henceforth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video / "Nobody Wears This Anymore" - Simi Rocks Old Yeezy Sneakers In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.