Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) (57544 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
The beautiful actress just posted these photos on her instagram page.
The captain even has her name tattooed on him. Awwn. #marriagegoals

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaRagiynzTQ/?hl=en

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
He even got a tattoo of her of her name.
nice

18 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Cholls(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
my brothers women are wicked sha see how she ask the husband to pull her pata for that second pix but the brother respect himself make people no go dey call am Gbewudani in Yoruba

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
May Day! May Day!! May Day!!!

A certain captain is about to unveil more that we bargain for on the second picture.

All units, standby! cool

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Still looking so in love. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
I really like this

Sweet

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Make sense

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Chubhie: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ife nsori ga eme nabania.

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Couple goals.

They look so in love. He seem utterly obsessed with his wife.

17 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by stillondmatter: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
She just revealed a good reason she's been able to sustain her marriage all this while .......A wise woman builds her home

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:
Couple goals.

They look so in love. He seem utterly obsessed with his wife.

He is utterly obsessed with her big nyansh angry

18 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:

He is utterly obsessed with her big nyansh angry

And so? undecided he should enjoy it he's the owner. tongue

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

And so? undecided he should enjoy it he's the owner. tongue

Nonsense! I learnt billionaire taiwo afolabi and senator abaribe have enjoyed it too angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by roarik(f): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
couple crush

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by lolaxavie: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
couple goodies
kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by JoshMedia: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice picture

check my signature
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by ElPadrino33: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
What is an omotola ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Omotola be like me in the eye brow department.

Na pencil dey help our ministry.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Beautiful family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
And??�
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
ElPadrino33:
What is an omotola ?
A very beautiful and decent being.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Nonsense! I learnt billionaire taiwo afolabi and senator abaribe have enjoyed it too angry

If you don't have proof, stop throwing allegations.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Den wan do one corner dance ni grin

janellemonae:
The beautiful actress just posted these photos on her instagram page.
The captain even has her name tattooed on him. Awwn. #marriagegoals

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaRagiynzTQ/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Her smile is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by lilmax(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
kennygee:
Omotola be like me in the eye brow department.

Na pencil dey help our ministry.
alright. I wonder why you are telling me though
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
kennygee:

If you don't have proof, stop throwing allegations.

Na blog I read am o angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Make he shift am finish..aswear Omotola go like Doggy no be small..just like she murdered the Cowgirl style for the "Prostitute" Movie grin grin grin

NwaAmaikpe wetin you get to talk grin

10 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
How come the children are dark?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who go be my own omo sexy na
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice. But make up does a lot in beauty
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by JasonBLood: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
An Ugly man and his old bitch nice.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
all still boil than to the money

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.