Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge (13856 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by romoruyi(m): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
I wanted to go jogging this morning, BUT Proverb 28:1 says "the wicked runneth when no man chases him".

So I stopped

Naso, the same way I hid all the buckets in my house, I feared I will kick a bucket and die... I don't want to kick the bucket.
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by cashcity: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2017
Pics of Churchill and King Andre together without her.
Oooh no no no... Tonto Dike won't like dis...
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2017
9ja4show:

The problem with youth in this country is that every achievement is all about money, you think DJ cuppy doesn't have all the money she needs?

Lol! Its not an achievement if its not on merit. Using ur famous sister to garner votes is really low. What about all the nobodies dt contested and were probably better.

Dts just GREED.
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2017
Truckpusher:
And what's wrong with it ? what has a competition that a winner would emerge by popularity which the votes has a tremendous effect on got to do with coming from rich home ? undecided

Clearly, the problem is corruption. It just really amazes me the way she carried on in big brother dt they would do that for a random competition by churchill (who is supposedly tboss friend). Its not even a professional art competition. The whole thing stinks.
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Truckpusher(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
janellemonae:

Clearly, the problem is corruption. It just really amazes me the way she carried on in big brother dt they would do that for a random competition by churchill (who is supposedly tboss friend). Its not even a professional art competition. The whole thing stinks.
Now I know exactly where you're coming from but you must agree that the phrase '' RICH HOME '' was totally unnecessary and out of context as it concerns the subject matter.
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Okky1900: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=61466331] kiss kiss[/quote. Tonto dick will be like ooo my gosh I meesed up
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Researchclue: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
You are just silly shaaaaa
janellemonae:
Tboss and her sister though. I thought they were from a rich home.
They were all over instagram begging nigerians to go and click for her sisters painting to win this award. Lol!
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by lightinchrist4: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
janellemonae:
They were all over instagram begging nigerians to go and click for her sisters painting to win this award. Lol!

No comment.
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by lightinchrist4: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
janellemonae:

No comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped / Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert / Photos : Meet MADLY CURVED Upcoming Nollywood Actress Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.