Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Is God Always In Control? A Message From My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Always In Control? A Message From My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi Today (456 Views)

The Wisdom Of Planning Ahead By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi / Debate:is It Right For Christians Criticize Pastors Pt 1-dr. Tunde Ariyibi / Sunday Service Clip: Do We Need To Ask Before God Hear Us? By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is God Always In Control? A Message From My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi Today by Ashibelieve: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
God is always in control. No matter what you are going through and how bad or pleasant the situation is does not change that fact. What you need to find out is with the control God has in my situation, how can I get him to use it in my favour?

Remember the heart of the king is in the hand of God and He turns them wheresoever He will...that means no matter the kings (people in authority) decision, God is still in control but to get every decision of God in situation favour you
1. YOUR ATTITUDE is key to this...Prov 16:7 says when a man's ways (attitude, behavior, way of doing things, character) please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

So you need to first consider your attitude to things and consider that which will please God and if you act in that way to God and not to man then you will witness things work in your favour.

Remember...GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL...there is always a way out of every situation...don't take things at face value and react, complain, get angry, discouraged just because of what you see. Such attitude will not help you out. Its a sign you don't know about Gods control.

Also do not resign to fate that what will be will be, no, accept things but then obey instructions to change your attitude and your life will change for good.

Your attitude is closely related to your altitude in life. As you go this week at work and in your business always remember God is in perfect control and your attitude will make him take decisions in your favour. God bless you.

#babatundeariyibi #tundeariyibi #attitude #grace #decision #business #character

Re: Is God Always In Control? A Message From My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi Today by obisco4u: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rubbish! How can an imaginary entity be in control of reality?
Re: Is God Always In Control? A Message From My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi Today by Ashibelieve: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Well so who controls the universe?
obisco4u:
Rubbish! How can an imaginary entity be in control of reality?

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Nairalanders / Supernatural Supply Is Real Supernatural. Key Into It / Christian Feast Of Tarbernacles (GKS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.