Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Supernatural Supply Is Real Supernatural. Key Into It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Supply Is Real Supernatural. Key Into It (458 Views)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Supply Is Real Supernatural. Key Into It by Biafrareform(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2017
The cost of roofing Salvation Ministries Cathedral at Igwuruta is 4.5million USD. 4.5 Million Usd just for roof. shocked

Am trying to fathom whose tithes and offerings can Finance that. While on this project, Salvation Ministries purchased 200hctrs of land for their university and simultaneously financing various building projects. They buy properties roughly every 10 days.
Hundreds of workers are currently working in that Site. All the equipments used in that site were purchased by the church.
She has thousands of administrative staff on their pay roll. Those who know Salvation Ministries will tell you they are one of the best when it comes to paying staff well.

I don't know what you believed, but me, this is beyond tithes and offerings. This is supernatural.
Supernatural is beyond the earth realms. Is God taking over.
You remember the Israelites years in the wilderness. The Bible said non was feeble.
You remembered Jesus feeding 5k men alone with 5 loaves and 2 fishes and Peter getting money from the mouth of the fish, yes, that's beyond human. That's Supernatural.

I remembered when I got admission, I had no dime in my account. A week after the admission in August, I incurred a debit of 148k which was being taking every month from my salary. But to amaze you, I completed my admission expenses of over 170k in December, non of which came from my pocket. I haven't spent a dime on my school fees till date.
Salary you say, I spent 40% of my salary on Transport alone, 10% as tithe, 10 as allowance to my mum. The 40 percent can't even take care of my feeding and other miscellaneous expenses. So is not a salary thing, though is important.

Let me ask you, who gave you admission on the first place. You think is your Jamb and post UTMe score. Though is important, but the God factor is supreme. If God gave you admission, what makes you think he won't finance it? .
The story of Jesus feeding 5k is an example for you. He started with 5 loaves and 2 fishes and ended with remnant.
Whatever God giving vision you have, you have to start somewhere. Once you start, you create a channel for God to supernatural finance your vision.

Listen, when you commit God in your affairs, he supernaturally supplies your need. He build the whole world in 6 days, your need is too small for him. You have to trust him to be committed on his words.
Don't allow your human philosophy to limit God. God hate to be doubted. Read 2 Kings 7 vs 1 to 20
Supernatural supply is real. Key into it.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gives Libyan Returnees N4m (VIDEO) / Palestinian Christians Slam US Jerusalem Recognition / The Secret :the 10 Powerful Verses From Isaiah To Help You Fight Spirit Of Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.