Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Singapore Summer 2010 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Singapore Summer 2010 (641 Views)

How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore? / Watch This Video Before You Think About Malaysia Or Singapore Visa / Nigerians Now Require Visa To Singapore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singapore Summer 2010 by kechkech1: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hello all,

I will be going to Singapore for internship in August. I am a bit worried as it will be the first time that I would be going to a new country on my own. I was wondering if any one here lives in Singapore or has been there before and can give me tips on little things like

- the best places to check for accommodation (with good transport links to kk women's and children's hospital)
- best places to get African food (in case I'm home sick ;-))
- and also recommended tourist spots.

Any tips would be appreciated,

ciao!
Re: Singapore Summer 2010 by tragent: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to get your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada,south-Africa, Malaysia, Turkey, Kuwait, Italy,France and Greece.
Without any Down payment.

For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com
Re: Singapore Summer 2010 by justwise(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
@tragent

Shameless criminal, stop pasting this all over NL
Re: Singapore Summer 2010 by niceguy10: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
Tragent, Bros do you work with the Embassy of the above countries? Just want to know cus i may be very interested.
Re: Singapore Summer 2010 by noblegas2(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2010
@ Topic, Singapore is kul only dat dey displayed a lil bit of racism 2 me @ D Changi airport!(cuz of ma 9ja pali)
btw av U gotten ur entry visa?
Re: Singapore Summer 2010 by FBS: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2010
My colleagues say Singapore is really cool but they are not Africans so I wouldn't know exactly what they mean by "cool".
They also say it is a very simple place to live.

Search google for forums on Singapore!

Hope this helps.
Re: Singapore Summer 2010 by kechkech1: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2010
Thanks for the info @ noble, my visa is sorted. In the process of booking accommodation now. From what I have seen so far whilst researching Singapore, their government seems to be having problems with Nigerian Drug dealers using their citizens to push drugs thats probably why they no longer have respect for our passport :-(

Yes ooh @ FBS all the Oyibo people say that Singapore is fun, amazing, cool etc but I want to hear an African's perspective of Singapore, so i have an Idea of what to expect before I carry my head go there.
Re: Singapore Summer 2010 by noblegas2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2010
kech kech:

Thanks for the info @ noble, my visa is sorted. In the process of booking accommodation now. From what I have seen so far whilst researching Singapore, their government seems to be having problems with Nigerian Drug dealers using their citizens to push drugs thats probably why they no longer have respect for our passport :-(
Yup! Most def. We av gat issues wiv Dem.wen i travelled dere late 2008, ma passport was collected,i was searched thoroughly & i was delayed 4 lyk 4 hours b4 D immigration officeq handed it bck 2 me & said "Now, we are alright". I jst replied wiv a frown bt she cared less, lmfao! BON VÒYAGÈ!!!

Yes ooh @ FBS all the Oyibo people say that Singapore is fun, amazing, cool etc but I want to hear an African's perspective of Singapore, so i have an Idea of what to expect before I carry my head go there.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Singapore Summer 2010 by kechkech1: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
noble_gas1:

Yup! Most def. We av gat issues wiv Dem.wen i travelled dere late 2008, ma passport was collected,i was searched thoroughly & i was delayed 4 lyk 4 hours b4 D immigration officeq handed it bck 2 me & said "Now, we are alright". I jst replied wiv a frown bt she cared less, lmfao! BON VÒYAGÈ!!!

shocked grin pele, thanks dear
Re: Singapore Summer 2010 by shotster50(m): 12:34am On Mar 13, 2010
Singapore is very beautiful but the cost of living there is very high. I am pretty sure you will bumb into Nigerians there.

(1) (Reply)

Single/multiple Visa Query Pls - Pretty Pls. / I Need To Know What It Takes To Get A Uk Business Visa / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.