Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Need To Know What It Takes To Get A Uk Business Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Know What It Takes To Get A Uk Business Visa (645 Views)

Twice UK Business Visitor Visa Refusal Because Of Large Deposit,what Should I Do / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

I Need To Know What It Takes To Get A Uk Business Visa by charlygee: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2010
Please i need a help, A friend of mine sent me an Invitation Letter from a company he works for in UK. on the Letter of Invitation, The company stated they will take care of my accommodation and transportation while in UK.

Now i need to know how to apply for the Visa. I have a registered company but it should be around 5months old. Not up to 6months does it really matter?

Again, Must i have enough money on the company account? Like how much should be there?

I also have a checking account with at least 1million balance. Must a pay a tax on the company? Since it's not up to 1yr?

Please someone should help me as i don't know what else to do.
Re: I Need To Know What It Takes To Get A Uk Business Visa by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2010
charlygee:

Please i need a help, A friend of mine sent me an Invitation Letter from a company he works for in UK. on the Letter of Invitation, The company stated they will take care of my accommodation and transportation while in UK.
Now i need to know how to apply for the Visa. I have a registered company but it should be around 5months old. Not up to 6months does it really matter?
Again, Must i have enough money on the company account? Like how much should be there?
I also have a checking account with at least 1million balance. Must a pay a tax on the company? Since it's not up to 1yr?
Please someone should help me as i don't know what else to do.

Have a look at this website: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visitingtheuk/businessandspecialvisitors/businessvisitors/
Re: I Need To Know What It Takes To Get A Uk Business Visa by charlygee: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2010
I have checked my brother but they did not state the required documents and the validity of those documents. So thats why am seeking for more advice from my naija brothers.
Re: I Need To Know What It Takes To Get A Uk Business Visa by justwise(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2010
charlygee:

I have checked my brother but they did not state the required documents and the validity of those documents. So thats why am seeking for more advice from my naija brothers.

Read those pointers under this headline: How to come to the United Kingdom as a business visitor
Re: I Need To Know What It Takes To Get A Uk Business Visa by charlygee: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2010
My brother, I have gone through it over and over again. It's only saying what should be considered as business visits but not the requirements.

I need details of what i should get prepared on my end before submitting the IV to the Embassy.
Re: I Need To Know What It Takes To Get A Uk Business Visa by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2010
charlygee:

My brother, I have gone through it over and over again. It's only saying what should be considered as business visits but not the requirements.

I need details of what i should get prepared on my end before submitting the IV to the Embassy.

Visit this website and scrol down to Part 11.
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/1903073/VAF1C

Visa Matters And Enquiry / South Africa Visa / I Have Banglash