Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Please Help! My Laptop's Browser Just Jumpstarts And Keeps Opening Several Pages - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help! My Laptop's Browser Just Jumpstarts And Keeps Opening Several Pages (801 Views)

Wish To Paint My Laptop / Help Black Ink On My Laptop Screen / My Laptop Is Saying(charger Plugged In Not Charging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Laptop's Browser Just Jumpstarts And Keeps Opening Several Pages by Grammywinner: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
As the topic of the thread says, my laptop just recently started acting funny. Once I put on the laptop, all the browsers on the system just starts running without me launching them, and that's not all, they all keep opening several pages.

Please if there's anyone in the house with useful information on what the problem is, and how the problem can be tackled, I'll really appreciate the individual/individuals to help me out as this crises is frustrating me and affecting my productivity negatively as I work a lot with the system.

Cheers!
Re: Please Help! My Laptop's Browser Just Jumpstarts And Keeps Opening Several Pages by theGigolo: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
One word = malware. Your system has been corrupted.
Re: Please Help! My Laptop's Browser Just Jumpstarts And Keeps Opening Several Pages by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Virus alert
Re: Please Help! My Laptop's Browser Just Jumpstarts And Keeps Opening Several Pages by Grammywinner: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thank you so much fellas, your comments have been very very helpful. God bless yall.
Re: Please Help! My Laptop's Browser Just Jumpstarts And Keeps Opening Several Pages by theGigolo: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Uninstall the last .exe shii you downloaded and install on four machine and you should be alright, and just run antivirus just to be safe. Make sure to uninstall and delete every trace of the file.

(1) (Reply)

About Dell Inspiron 3567 / Get The App And Gain 2point Worth 200naira That Can Be Redeem As Airtime / Nvidia Dedicated Asus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.