Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Fairly Used Car In Lagos. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is The Best Place To Buy Fairly Used Car In Lagos. (1866 Views)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Fairly Used Car In Lagos. by nuvieak(f): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Please where is the best place in Lagos to buy cars?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Fairly Used Car In Lagos. by fatimababy95(f): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
If things seem under control, then you are just not going fast enough
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Fairly Used Car In Lagos. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Owode
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Fairly Used Car In Lagos. by ray48: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
There is no best place. It can be at Owode, it can be in ur Street or along the road, it might be through your mechanic or through a reference. The only thing there is for u to be careful and conduct your due diligence. Your due diligence will include ensuring dat it's not stolen, dat d owner is not selling it bc of problems etc.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Fairly Used Car In Lagos. by TPound(m): 2:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Agidingbi, Ikeja... Contact me for more info
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Fairly Used Car In Lagos. by kayb2gx(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
ray48:
There is no best place. It can be at Owode, it can be in ur Street or along the road, it might be through your mechanic or through a reference. The only thing there is for u to be careful and conduct your due diligence. Your due diligence will include ensuring dat it's not stolen, dat d owner is not selling it bc of problems etc.

I totally concur.

I had similar experience when I changed my car recently. After touring the whole of lagos for two months in search of a car that meets my specs (Tokunbo - Non accidented/ not flooded / complete sensors intact/ sound engine and gear / pristine body) without luck; I eventually found what I was looking for at a walking distance from my house! It was indeed an excellent buy too...

Guess what? The car has been at the car lot for over a month too.

Except you are buying a brand new car, I doubt if anywhere called the best place to buy a fairly used car exists in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) / How To Know A Bad Sway Bar Link / 15 Lovely Cars That Will Be Discontinued For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.