Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

5 Die In Car Accident While On Their Way To A Wedding In Port-harcourt (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Die In Car Accident While On Their Way To A Wedding In Port-harcourt (photos) (649 Views)

5 Die As Car Plunges Into Canal In Kogi (Photos) / Value Jet Offers Free Flights To Lagos, Abuja, Asaba & Port Harcourt (Photos) / 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Die In Car Accident While On Their Way To A Wedding In Port-harcourt (photos) by Letenwam: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
5 people reportedly burnt to death in a car accident, while on their way to Port-Harcourt for a wedding. Facebook user, Ugwumba Ekwe said the victims are from Unwana. She wrote;

"Unwana people coming to weeding in PH today
This is how their journey ended. Five roasted beyond recognition, others are laying in the hospital. May God heal our heart."

https://www.lailasblog.com/5-die-motor-accident-way-wedding-port-harcourt/

Lalasticlala

Re: 5 Die In Car Accident While On Their Way To A Wedding In Port-harcourt (photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
My safety is of the lord.
Na wa o
Re: 5 Die In Car Accident While On Their Way To A Wedding In Port-harcourt (photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
May God console the families of the dead and grabt their soul eternal rest.

May we not encounter death as we journey through the rest of this year. Amen. cry
Re: 5 Die In Car Accident While On Their Way To A Wedding In Port-harcourt (photos) by andreweb(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: I have to keep law and order and it means that I have to kill my enemies before they kill me.
Re: 5 Die In Car Accident While On Their Way To A Wedding In Port-harcourt (photos) by biacan(f): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
May their souls rest in peace........ I feel sad when I see people die
Re: 5 Die In Car Accident While On Their Way To A Wedding In Port-harcourt (photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
andreweb:
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: I have to keep law and order and it means that I have to kill my enemies before they kill me.

Wetin come bring Uganda matta here?

1 Like

Re: 5 Die In Car Accident While On Their Way To A Wedding In Port-harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

Were they going to the wedding with fruits as wedding gifts?

In this Buhari regime of hunger na oranges just waste like that.

RIP to both the deceased and the oranges!

(1) (Reply)

Procedures After Invitation Letter / Lost In Transit Goods / Help a brother with Georgian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.